Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 216 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Your donation helps out the DPG servers and helps keep DPG alive. Thank you for your donation!

User Tag List

Thread: Toxcir

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: pacotito Steam ID: pacotito

Toxcir

Ignored multiple warnings about using shotties on killhouse. I couldnt kick or ban due to equal admin rights.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    747 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: dpgmaximus XFIRE ID: dpgmaximus Steam ID: dpgmaximus

Re: Toxcir

I know I haven't played much CoD5 in a while, but the only map I was aware of that had forced weapons was mp_fight. Are you saying that shotguns are not allowed on that map? I know I have a list of small maps I have gave admins to rotate to when the server doesn't have many people on, but I don't recall that map as being the same as mp_fight. If you guys want mp_killhouse to have the same settings as mp_fight I can do that, but you just have to remember to load the config for it then once the map is done to then exec the regular server config to all weapons for the next map, otherwise the server will be stuck with forced weapons.

It is best to just do the forced weapons loadout instead of warning people for not using a particular weapon. Reason being is that there will always be that one person who ignores what is written, or is a new person to the server who has no idea...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: pacotito Steam ID: pacotito

Re: Toxcir

Yeah we've been playing killhouse and fight as shotties only. Usually not an issue with getting people to use them. I never knew there was a way to lock loadouts. Very rarely do we have issues. Usually we just say shotguns and they're cool with it. I dont remember the exact conversation but toxcir was told and responded many times. I couldn't kick because we're both level 60 admins...but I see what your saying.
    Last edited by pacotito; 02-05-2019 at 07:52 PM.

Thread Information