Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 216 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Your donation helps out the DPG servers and helps keep DPG alive. Thank you for your donation!

User Tag List

Thread: turkeyturkey's Ban Appeal from the Call of Duty: World at War - CTF server

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

turkeyturkey's Ban Appeal from the Call of Duty: World at War - CTF server

Ban Appeal
    What is your in-game name?
    samysquanch
    Which DPG server were you banned from?
    Call of Duty: World at War - CTF
    Who was the Admin that banned you?
    Unknown. I wasn't given any warnings.
    Do you know why you were banned?
    No
    Explain why you think you were banned or why you would like to be unbanned.
    First off I would like to be unbanned as I really like spending time with the friends I have created on that server. I've played this game for almost 9 years now and have really gotten to know some of the people who play. I would hate to not be able to talk to them. I am respectful not only to admins and clan members, but just to every player. I don't cheat. I don't talk about religion or politics. I believe I was banned because an admin thought I wasn't "going for the flag." I always play to win the game for my team. I'm not going to jump in the middle of 8 guys spawning with their cross hairs pretty much right on me and having the game announce that I took the flag. My teammates were able to get the flag, which is usually what I prefer since I don't trust my teammates to cover my back. I play the game to win, I'm not there to troll or grieve. I was not given any warnings nor told anything about my behavior tonight. I was simply banned forever. Maximus, if you're the person to read this, I've known you for years. You know I'm not a troll. I am respectful to everyone and listen to admins. If someone tells me something I either listen or leave. I know the consequences of not respecting the rules. The server is so low on players now we need all of us there to get games going.It is hard grabbing the flag on your own, that's why I try to be smart about it. I appreciate you all still hosting this server and just want to play.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: schony87

Re: turkeyturkey's Ban Appeal from the Call of Duty: World at War - CTF server

For some reason it is not allowing me to log in the Echelon to look you up. Please be patient while this is looked into.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No worries Xeno. Thanks for updating me and acknowledging that someone saw this post.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: schony87

No problem. It's still not letting me log in to Echelon at this time. Maybe one of the other officers that can log in can take a look for you.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You were given a one day ban for Rule #11: Spawn camping the enemies flag is not allowed unless the enemy flag is gone. Camping your own flag to defend it is fine.

It has expired. Please be mindful of the spawn areas in CTF

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dren View Post
    You were given a one day ban for Rule #11: Spawn camping the enemies flag is not allowed unless the enemy flag is gone. Camping your own flag to defend it is fine.

It has expired. Please be mindful of the spawn areas in CTF

Hi Dren. Thank you for your reply. Sadly it still states I'm permanently banned from the server. I've tried several times. I would have responded earlier but haven't been able to get the website up for the last week or so. Would you please double check? If you could unban me I'd really appreciate it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is being looked into to.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is being looked into to.
    Thank you Dren. I appreciate the info as well as your time looking into it. Sorry to be such a bother.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Found the ban, it has been lifted.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Found the ban, it has been lifted.
    Awesome! It works! Thanks a ton, I appreciate all your help and have a happy new year!

Thread Information