Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 216 USD, Received: 149 USD (69%)
Your donation helps out the DPG servers and helps keep DPG alive. Thank you for your donation!

User Tag List

Thread: Need a second opinion please!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: kris7 Steam ID: 21183811

Attention Need a second opinion please!

I was playing on the server tonight and a player named Desert Eagle, a 1.65 KDR player, which is very good, was using a gold sub machine gun and ripping through everything. Now, I've played with him enough times to know how he plays and this was not typical. He is decent but there were some very sketchy occurrences in the game that I thought were absolute BS and so I went to the theater mode to see.

This guy doesn't aim down the sight at all...except once to get a claymore....and his accuracy is about 90-95 percent...some from impossible angles and tiny targets...while he's moving!! On top of that, his reaction time is so fast that he seems to shoot before even seeing his target. A few players mentioned to me in chat that they felt some of his actions were BS as well. Even if he had the Steady Aim perk on, the accuracy would not be at the accuracy he is getting. I call BS but I want a second opinion.

If someone would like to go to my fileshare and look at #6 Summit map and spec Desert Eagle and give me their impression, I would greatly appreciate it. Key sequences are at around 7:43 and 8:20 (?) but if you watch the whole game, you'll see from the start what I am talking about.

Thanks!

Se7en

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: 510rockit

Re: Need a second opinion please!

I've been wrong before, but i really didn't see anything.. when I use that weapon, I myself get lucky with the same shots he was getting shooting from the hip. @7:43, he knew someone killed him from that upper level.. I myself would come in blasting pre-fire that one spot where he got you. at 8:20, I see the guy heading towards the center console, I would of shot too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: kris7 Steam ID: 21183811

Look at the reaction times. Come on...the dude heading toward the console? He just comes into frame and he is shooting with 100 percent accuracy. It's less than .04 seconds..an eye blink. He does that throughout the map. The only way that anyone can react that fast is if they know the person is there. And where is the recoil on that weapon?? He hit me from an impossible angle while in the air, mind you, with 100 percent accuracy, threw a concussion or flash exactly where I was beforehand when his death before killing me was NOT from the upper floor. Too may questions if you ask me. I appreciate you taking the time to look at it but there's too much coincidental stuff going on for me.
    Last edited by Se7en; 02-11-2018 at 02:05 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i had a look , i would need more conclusive proof before banning

Thread Information