Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 216 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Your donation helps out the DPG servers and helps keep DPG alive. Thank you for your donation!

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: it has a new name, multiple insults and whining again JGER alias FISCHLING

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: waazzaa

Re: it has a new name, multiple insults and whining again JGER alias FISCHLING

sounds like a one sided complaint issue in my opinion. After a while, these posts are starting to get full of drama. It seems every week or so, someone is "picking" on you, maybe it should be seen from the other sides, why these people are "pointing you out" when multiple people play everyday without a complaint or an issue.

Investigative Services Studdmuffin's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Studdmuffin89 XFIRE ID: knives328 Steam ID: studdmuffin89

1. I moved the thread to requests.

2. I watched the video and there were 3 intentional teamkills. First one I could see as a possible accident but then there was no apology. Second one he threw a smoke at him. Come on that is no accident especially in the same spot. Third one he looked at him because bring shot up there and then saw his tag and stopped. Jger stood there for a good second and shot at him. I don't see how there was any name tag visual issue as when bring was up there and a teammate was running from that same direction i could see the tag clearly.

I saw no antagonize from bring on the small tower/platform. If he was walking around him and infront of him blocking his view or trying to trap him in the corner then he would. But, he sat there looked at him a few times and that was it.

The video clearly shows a dick in his natural habit being a dick. All three teamkills were on bring and the 3rd kicked him from the server because that is what happens in HC mode for teamkilling.

Here is another thread of the same guy doing the same thing a few weeks ago. http://www.thadpg.com/forums/showthr...highlight=xeno
    Last edited by Studdmuffin; 10-24-2017 at 09:36 PM.
    Nitrous is like a hot girl with a STD, you always want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences

Turbo cars are like hot women. A little edgy, every guy wants one, some guys can't handle them, and if you throw a little alcohol in them they'll rock your world

Horsepower sells cars, Torque wins races

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles View Post
    We should have them donate $500 for the entire group to be unbanned. They can start up a lemonade stand together to earn the money. Sounds like the perfect job for a bunch of retards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: 510Rockit

@bring, you did what is expected for players to do for complaints/issues. you showed screen shots and a video. and now that player will no longer harassed (picking) you. I wish most of the players would post videos and screen shots so that way i can concentrate and play.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Squirrelz

intentional TK is a pain in the butt, once - twice, more, its just not right. Even if JGER left Bring alone after that, this guy is one that just picks on people. An A-HOLE. He will get mad and tk again. He has done me a few times, not enough to bring it up yet.
    I do think the intentional tk deserves a small vacation. ( day max )
    IF being a first time DICK
    At the very least by the 2nd TK,
    I don't think vacation time is something that will work on this guy, but it might.
    I did not think it was time for a perm ban. Maybe max of 2 or 3 warnings ( VACATION TIME ).....
    ---then perm....
    It depends on how strict we are on TK's, ie a DICK,. Some peeps even if dicks are still fun to play with. Some are not..... I think this one lends towards NOT.......

How many warnings has this guy had, ie: vacation time warnings ????

Thread Information