Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 216 USD, Received: 82 USD (38%)
Your donation helps out the DPG servers and helps keep DPG alive. Thank you for your donation!

User Tag List

Thread: Can something be done about this??

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: kris7 Steam ID: 21183811

Attention Can something be done about this??

I am getting to the point where it's just not worth the energy to play this game anymore. On top of the players who malign me for talking on the game chat and tell me to STFU all the time (it's TDM...TEAM DEATH MATCH...I communicate to my team...it's not FFA but these simpletons don't seem to get it) I get people who call me a cheater constantly. Now anyone who knows me knows where I stand on cheating and I have a public Steam profile where anyone can see my videos, especially my PROOF video where I show everyone who cares to view it, the fact that I get my high scores by paying attention and of course, having some skill. That being said, there are those who say I'm a cheat with NO proof and are a distraction in game for me and, I'm sure, for others. Now rule #9 on the server says no cheat talk with out proof but one player, "bring", who himself is a suspicious character, talks cheat smack every time I die. It needs to stop and I'm asking someone in DPG to make that happen please. That's it that's all. Please see attached SS for what I am talking about. This is but one shot of about 4 or 5 I could have taken. I'm sure you can read the server logs if you want to see more. Thank you!

bring.jpg

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: 510rockit

Re: Can something be done about this??

thats a clean a55 photo.. i do you get the haze out of the bushes?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: Yoshimcleet

@Se7en if people are saying you cheat, refer them to type !rules and read them. If they want, they can bring a demo to the forums, we'll review it and give them our stance on it. Believe me, I get called a hacker no matter the server I'm on, but I don't let it get me down; I just play harder and play the game because I know I'm better than them! Just play the game, don't read chat it's easy to ignore people ingame.

Also, you can make a report here on the forums of abusive players that will be dealt with. Take a screenshot just like you did, make a report and an admin will either temp ban a player that has been abusive via chat or if an admin is present they will warn/kick/temp ban a repeat offender.

Just play the game, don't let kids get you down and enjoy your time on our server.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: kris7 Steam ID: 21183811

@ Rockit ....its a pic @144hz. That's all I can say. Is there supposed to be a haze? I am using DX11. Maybe there is haze with DX12?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: 510rockit

after i notice your pic, i started looking around on that map.. certain bushes doesn't have the haze. no biggy, also have the 144hz monitor. best upgrade ive ever done for my computer.

Thread Information