Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 216 USD, Received: 78 USD (36%)
Your donation helps out the DPG servers and helps keep DPG alive. Thank you for your donation!

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Berlin Ban

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: Muxxeno Steam ID: schony87

Re: Berlin Ban

[QUOTE=rockit;209053]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dren View Post
    Yes Sweetfx can be used to enhance color and add anti-aliasing in the post processing stage of a render. Since it is post process it cannot add any kind of player positioning or such to an already rendered image. I have used it in some games to enhance visual fidelity and anti-alias scenes at a lower processing power requirement then traditional methods.

Yes it is an injector, no it does not constitute a cheat through Punkbuster or VAC since it does not give a player any distinct advantage. There is only one title that gave temp bans for Sweetfx and similar injection based image manipulators and that was Battlefield 3, many players used it to remove the headache inducing over blue affect that DICE felt was artistic.

As per the video posted, way too short to be definitive. But the audio whore in me heard the player to the right. I'm of the opinion that the ban should be lifted unless clear evidence is provided forth with.[/QUOTE

@Dren

will I dominate if I get this app? Will my score be 35 kills and 3 deaths consistently? If so, I'll get it.

Rockit
    @rockit, they said it may help with some players. It is not a miracle worker lol.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: 510rockit

Re: Berlin Ban

[QUOTE=Xeno;209071]
    Quote Originally Posted by rockit View Post

@rockit, they said it may help with some players. It is not a miracle worker lol.

Lol. With a $150 system, I need a miracle.

Thread Information