Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 216 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Your donation helps out the DPG servers and helps keep DPG alive. Thank you for your donation!

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Promod live V2.18 got released.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: schony87

Re: Promod live V2.18 got released.

Quote Originally Posted by Studdmuffin View Post
    And the gondu award goes none other then gondusaraus himself
    Haha. perfect.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: gefecht Steam ID: gefecht

Quote Originally Posted by Studdmuffin View Post
    And the gondu award goes none other then gondusaraus himself

And you sir, win some serious internet points.
    Quote Originally Posted by vash
    Well, I like to take long walks around the helicopter on crash or managing my 3 story restaurant. Occasionally i like to plant a bomb with the code 232323. I have a keen eye for fine art such as statues, paintings, and murals. I like throwing these little explosive balls at people over buildings, or through windows, just about anywhere my little balls will fit. On the weekends I am a certified gynecologist. Also i just love people who run around aimlessly ready and waiting to get put to sleep with my tranquilizer gun and take them to my favorite vacation destination; motel 6. I like to clean up the market every once and a while near picadilly circus because there is just too much clutter floating around in a place that sells food. Occasionally I will take a walk down oxford street and head over to the local laundry mat to wash some clothes, and if i have my running shoes on ill go across the street and grab a nice warm soda.

Operations and Anti-Cheat Manager Kahne's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: zpm Steam ID: MRcrazy616

We going back to Promod 2.17, Exploding barrels has a script error and creates massive lags until the mod breaks the loop!!!!

******* script runtime error *******
    Unknown weapon name "explodable_barrel": script may need to call PreCacheItem("explodable_barrel") during level init.
    : (file 'maps/mp/gametypes/_globallogic.gsc', line 1)
    #include maps\mp\_utility;#include maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_util;init(){if(!isDefined(l evel.tweakablesInitialized))maps\mp\gametypes\_twe akables::init();level.splitscreen=0;level.xenon=0; level.ps3=0;level.console=0;level.oldschool=0;leve l.onlineGame=false;level.rankedMatch=false;level.s cript=toLower(getDvar("mapname"));level.gametype=toLower(getDvar("g_gametype"));checkRestartMap();level.otherTeam["allies"]="axis";level.otherTeam["axis"]="allies";level.teamBased=false;level.overrideTeamScore=fal se;level.overridePlayerScore=false;level.displayHa lftimeText=false;level.displayRoundEndText=true;le vel.endGameOnScoreLimit=true;level.endGameOnTimeLi mit=true;precacheString(&"MP_HALFTIME");precacheString(&"MP_OVERTIME");precacheString(&"MP_ROUNDEND");precacheString(&"MP_INTERMISSION");precacheString(&"MP_SWITCHING_SIDES");precacheString(&"MP_CONNECTED");level.halftimeType="halftime";level.halftimeSubCaption=&"MP_SWITCHING_SIDES";level.lastStatusTime=0;level.wasWinning="none";level.lastSlowProcessFrame=0;level.placement *
    Error: called from:
    (file 'maps/mp/gametypes/_callbacksetup.gsc', line 59)
    [[level.callbackPlayerDamage]](eInflictor, eAttacker, iDamage, iDFlags, sMeansOfDeath, sWeapon, vPoint, vDir, ****Loc, timeOffset);
    (file 'maps/mp/gametypes/_callbacksetup.gsc', line 56)
    CodeCallback_PlayerDamage(eInflictor, eAttacker, iDamage, iDFlags, sMeansOfDeath, sWeapon, vPoint, vDir, ****Loc, timeOffset)
    (file 'maps/mp/_explosive_barrels.gsc', line 1)
    main(){qBarrels=false;barrels=getentarray("explodable_barrel","targetname");if((isdefined(barrels))&&(barrels.size>0))qBarrels=true;barrels=getentarray("explodable_barrel","script_noteworthy");if((isdefined(barrels))&&(barrels.size>0))qBarrels=true;if(qBarrels){level.breakables_fx["barrel"]["explode"]=loadfx("props/barrelExp");level.breakables_fx["barrel"]["burn_start"]=loadfx("props/barrel_ignite");level.breakables_fx["barrel"]["burn"]=loadfx("props/barrel_fire_top");}oilspill=getentarray("oil_spill","targetname");if(isdefined(oilspill)&&oilspill.size>0){level.breakables_fx["oilspill"]["burn"]=loadfx("props/barrel_fire");level.breakables_fx["oilspill"]["spark"]=loadfx("impacts/small_metalhit_1");}level.barrelExpSound="explo_metal_rand";level.barrelHealth=150;maxBrokenPieces=25;level.p recachemodeltype=[];level.barrelExplodingThisFrame=false;level.breaka bles_clip=[];temp=getentarray("breakable clip","targetname");for(i=0;i Error: called from:
    main(){qBarrels=false;barrels=getentarray("explodable_barrel","targetname");if((isdefined(barrels))&&(barrels.size>0))qBarrels=true;barrels=getentarray("explodable_barrel","script_noteworthy");if((isdefined(barrels))&&(barrels.size>0))qBarrels=true;if(qBarrels){level.breakables_fx["barrel"]["explode"]=loadfx("props/barrelExp");level.breakables_fx["barrel"]["burn_start"]=loadfx("props/barrel_ignite");level.breakables_fx["barrel"]["burn"]=loadfx("props/barrel_fire_top");}oilspill=getentarray("oil_spill","targetname");if(isdefined(oilspill)&&oilspill.size>0){level.breakables_fx["oilspill"]["burn"]=loadfx("props/barrel_fire");level.breakables_fx["oilspill"]["spark"]=loadfx("impacts/small_metalhit_1");}level.barrelExpSound="explo_metal_rand";level.barrelHealth=150;maxBrokenPieces=25;level.p recachemodeltype=[];level.barrelExplodingThisFrame=false;level.breaka bles_clip=[];temp=getentarray("breakable clip","targetname");for(i=0;i Error: started from:
    main(){qBarrels=false;barrels=getentarray("explodable_barrel","targetname");if((isdefined(barrels))&&(barrels.size>0))qBarrels=true;barrels=getentarray("explodable_barrel","script_noteworthy");if((isdefined(barrels))&&(barrels.size>0))qBarrels=true;if(qBarrels){level.breakables_fx["barrel"]["explode"]=loadfx("props/barrelExp");level.breakables_fx["barrel"]["burn_start"]=loadfx("props/barrel_ignite");level.breakables_fx["barrel"]["burn"]=loadfx("props/barrel_fire_top");}oilspill=getentarray("oil_spill","targetname");if(isdefined(oilspill)&&oilspill.size>0){level.breakables_fx["oilspill"]["burn"]=loadfx("props/barrel_fire");level.breakables_fx["oilspill"]["spark"]=loadfx("impacts/small_metalhit_1");}level.barrelExpSound="explo_metal_rand";level.barrelHealth=150;maxBrokenPieces=25;level.p recachemodeltype=[];level.barrelExplodingThisFrame=false;level.breaka bles_clip=[];temp=getentarray("breakable clip","targetname");for(i=0;i Error: ************************************
    "Perhaps today is a good day to die! Prepare for ramming speed!"
    "I am KLINGON! If you doubt it, a demonstration can be arranged!"

Xbox is for Kiddies, PlayStation is for Adults, Wii is for Seniors, PC is for Gamers! Any body else, Your a LOSER!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    746 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: dpgmaximus XFIRE ID: dpgmaximus Steam ID: dpgmaximus

Honestly anyone stupid enough to purposely glitch in our league should be banned from the tourney anyways and barred from anything DPG related.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: hocavenger Steam ID: 76561197963246593

Its not glitching max, exploding the barrels in citystreets happens even by collateral grenades and flashbangs.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Max][mu$ View Post
    Honestly anyone stupid enough to purposely glitch in our league should be banned from the tourney anyways and barred from anything DPG related.
    Time to get the banhammer out and ban everyone who played Ctan in this league :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    Its not glitching max, exploding the barrels in citystreets happens even by collateral grenades and flashbangs.
    he's referring to the light thing!
    "Perhaps today is a good day to die! Prepare for ramming speed!"
    "I am KLINGON! If you doubt it, a demonstration can be arranged!"

Xbox is for Kiddies, PlayStation is for Adults, Wii is for Seniors, PC is for Gamers! Any body else, Your a LOSER!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never had much of a problem with the lights. South house wasn't a problem either, as was proved in our match :P As for crossfire, I actually never noticed, because that spot was always a little unfair towards people pushing it (can barely see the head even without the light). I always just went through bottom bike or the side to deal with it. I've never actually once noticed it making a difference in the fight. This isn't to say it hasn't, just never observed it being so.

Investigative Services Studdmuffin's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Studdmuffin89 XFIRE ID: knives328 Steam ID: studdmuffin89

While it was never illegal in competition it was definitely frowned upon. Though I don't believe we have much of an issue with this spot being abused in the league.
    Nitrous is like a hot girl with a STD, you always want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences

Turbo cars are like hot women. A little edgy, every guy wants one, some guys can't handle them, and if you throw a little alcohol in them they'll rock your world

Horsepower sells cars, Torque wins races

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles View Post
    We should have them donate $500 for the entire group to be unbanned. They can start up a lemonade stand together to earn the money. Sounds like the perfect job for a bunch of retards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    746 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    I was referring to the light issue...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2.19 is out now which fixed the exploding barrel issue @Bojangles.
    Last edited by Max][mu$; 02-28-2014 at 01:22 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryth View Post
    2.19 is out now which fixed the exploding barrel issue @Bojangles.
    cool

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

We will update to 2.19 once the winter league has concluded, assuming their's no issues with it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    746 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kahne View Post
    We will update to 2.19 once the winter league has concluded, assuming their's no issues with it.
    F that! @Bojangles!

Investigative Services Studdmuffin's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Studdmuffin89 XFIRE ID: knives328 Steam ID: studdmuffin89

Nitrous is like a hot girl with a STD, you always want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences

Turbo cars are like hot women. A little edgy, every guy wants one, some guys can't handle them, and if you throw a little alcohol in them they'll rock your world

Horsepower sells cars, Torque wins races

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles View Post
    We should have them donate $500 for the entire group to be unbanned. They can start up a lemonade stand together to earn the money. Sounds like the perfect job for a bunch of retards.

Thread Information