Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 216 USD, Received: 178 USD (83%)
Your donation helps out the DPG servers and helps keep DPG alive. Thank you for your donation!

User Tag List

Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: CoD4 HC TDM/CTF: nw4mp - new weapons 4 multiplayer - mod + seasonal mod; etc

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: dpgmaximus XFIRE ID: dpgmaximus Steam ID: dpgmaximus

News CoD4 HC TDM/CTF: nw4mp - new weapons 4 multiplayer - mod + seasonal mod; etc

After much testing I have added the nw4mp mod. This mod in no way shape or form effects the gameplay of the good ol' classic CoD4 that were use to. I in no way would want to do that. Instead, this mod enhances a few things if anything such as:

Choose Class Create a Class Assault Rifles:

M4
    • Select Primary Weapon Assault Rifles. Select the M4. Select attachment. Grenade Launcher. Hit accept. You will now spawn with a M4 with a holographic site from the single player version of CoD4.
    M4
    • Select Primary Weapon M4. Select the M4. Select attachment. Select Red Dot Sight. Hit accept. You now have a M4 with a reflex site from the single player version of CoD4.
    G3
    • Select Primary Weapon G3. Select the G3. Select attachment. Select no attachment. Hit accept. You will now have a full auto G3 from the single player version of CoD4.
    G36c
    • Select Primary Weapon G36c. Select the G36c. Select attachment. Select Red Dot Sight. Hit accept. You will now have the G36c reflex site from the single player version of CoD4.
    Choose Class Create a Class Spec Ops:

MP5
    • Select Primary Weapon MP5. Select the MP5. Select attachment. Select Red Dot Sight. Hit accept. You will now have what is referred in MW2 as "Bling" which is a silencer with a red dot sight for your MP5 which is also a feature from the single player version of CoD4.
    P90
    • Select Primary Weapon P90. Select the P90. Select attachment. Select Red Dot Sight. Hit accept. You will now have what is referred in MW2 as "Bling" which is a silencer with a red dot sight for your P90 which is also a feature from the single player version of CoD4.
    Choose Class Create a Class Sniper:

M21
    • Select Primary Weapon M21. Hit accept. You now have a M21 sniper with full gilli with a silencer from the single player version of CoD4.
    Also there is this:

Demolitions. Select any demolitions kit and hit accept. Then press 5 on your keyboard. You will now notice that you have the AT4 rocket launcher from single player instead of the RPG. This shoots more straight and does more damage than an RPG so to make up for that I decided to give only 1 AT4.

Secondary Weapon: 2 Tone Silver Toned Deagle. Server now has a two toned Desert Eagle from single player.

Martyrdom is now greyed out! This means nobody can select marty as a perk from perk3 list of perks.

Last stand is now greyed out! This means nobody can select last stand as a perk from the perk3 list of perks.

I was considering of doing the same thing as listed above to disable grenade launchers, but realized this would do away with the holographic site for the M4. So I decided not to. So B3 will still auto warn for this.

Now onto the seasonal mod. The seasonal mod is a really cool mod that obviously changes the seasonal look of certain maps. For example, crash now has green grass and has more of a summer look to it. As the weather changes here in the United States so will the seasonal look of the server. So when winter time comes a map like crash will have snow on the ground instead of grass for example.

Last, everything is unlocked! This means at any time you are on the server you will notice you can select just about any weapon, at any time. With that said, I disabled ranks since there is no point of displaying a rank since if I left this on everyone's rank would say Private Level 1. Which would of just caused confusion. Btw, it took me a few hours just to figure out how to turn off ranking. Something I had to mod myself, but finally got working.

Well there you have it guys. I truly believe this will enhance the server and make things more cool if anything. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Max][mu$; 09-15-2014 at 02:14 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: gefecht Steam ID: gefecht

Re: CoD4 HC TDM: nw4mp - new weapons 4 multiplayer - mod + seasonal mod

Have played it, it is rather fun.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Well for the most part I have worked out the bugs that were causing the server to crash earlier. It works now like it should and with the summer seasonal mod. Ranks still show up, but I am getting ahold of the mod maker for assistance with that, but had over 20 people on the server and they don't seem to mind either way. Also, so far everyone seems to really like it. Got a lot of compliments.

Here are some screenshots of the new features for the weapons:

nw4mp_1.JPG

nw4mp_2.JPG

nw4mp_3.JPG

Here is a screenshot of what the seasonal mod looks like. I must say I need to take a screenshot of what it looks like on the map called Beltot (CoD2 Farmhouse):

woodland seasonal mod.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kajal33 XFIRE ID: Tribe333

server has been down most of the morning.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: yoyo69 XFIRE ID: speedyj68 Steam ID: yoyo6969

Server has been restarted...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: gefecht Steam ID: gefecht

Max, curious. Do you play in Fullscreen? Your screenshot of the m21 looks different than mine. 117365775-4.jpg

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

@gefecht Yes, I do, but those screenshots above aren't screenshots from my pc. They are from somebody else's pc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Re: CoD4 HC TDM: nw4mp - new weapons 4 multiplayer - mod + seasonal mod; etc

Ok guys I hope you like this. I made a greener grass mod. No joke I did it. Was actually pretty easy. Its called zz_DPGmaximus_green_grass.iwd. Its a very small download. Only 358kb. Anyhow, it looks great! The grass is greener than it was a few days ago with the previous one and the grass is a little longer too! Much better on the eyes! Also, I have added the following that I didn't make so I can't take credit for it:

• New uniforms with woodland camos for Marines, OpFor, SAS, and Spetznaz for the summer. This will change to winter camos when winter rolls around.
    • Cobra attack chopper now has woodland camo
    • Hind attack chopper now has camo
    • Barrels are now Heineken barrels
    • Bus now has grafiti art on it
    • sandbags have woodland camo
    • Palm trees look more defined. More greener leaves

Hope you guys like em!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

As many of you know nw4mp_v1.9 is now on the server and is the most stable of the mod updates. Finally! For those of you who don't know it features the following:
    • Extra Killstreaks - Counter UAV, Care Packages, Sentry Gun, Little Bird Helicopter, and Harrier (from MW2)
    • 2 new weapons - SCAR-H and Intervention Sniper Rifle
    • Stinger Missles
    • Semtex Grenade - A sticky hand grenade that sticks to certain objects that doesn't cook, but has a timer.
    There is also a few new perks:

• Hardline
    • Tactical Insertion
    • Scavenger
    There is also dynamic attachments. Simply press P for your dynamic attachments. Lets say you wanted an M4 with red dot and silencer. Press P then select silencer. You would now have a silencer with red dot for the M4. Lets say you want the M4 with a Holographic sight instead. Press P then select the red dot attachment. You now have the M4 with Holographic sight. Lets say you no longer want this and just want the default stuff. Np, just press O.

There is also now the option to put a lazer on any of your primary weapons (this doesn't work on a pistol obviously). Simply press L.

Last, the mod now features ranking and prestige. You start at rank 1 and can go as high as rank 55. After this you can prestige. Prestige is from 1 - 100. The more you play on the server the more the server rewards you in rank. Everything is already unlocked. You simply get to rank up is all. Basically it just lets us know who plays on the server the most and makes pubs, regulars, or even us feel as though were getting credit for playing on the server. Pretty cool.

Well thats it for now. More updates will be coming out until we get the final version.

For those wondering what I would like to have in the final version here is some things to come:

More killstreaks:
    • RH-XD - Remote Control Explosive Helicopter. Same concept as the RC-XD from BlackOps, but with a heli instead.
    • Predator Missles - Just like in MW2, but without being able to guide them. Trust me its still pretty bad ass.
    • Apache attack chopper
    • Stealth Bomber
    • AC-130 gunship
    • Tactical Nuke at 50 kills
    • BlackHawk Gunship (similar to Huey Gunship from BlackOps)
    • Death Machine - only accessable through a care package. 10% chance of getting it

Replace certain weapons with better ones. Obviously there is a few weapons that hardly anyone picks. So we can get rid of those and replace them with some really bad ass ones. They are:
    • MP44 - Replaced by the ACR Bushmaster from MW2
    • M14 - Replaced by either the Steyer Aug from MW2 or the Famas from BlackOps
    • Scorpion - Replaced by the UMP.45 from MW2
    • Dragonov Sniper - Replaced by the L96A1 sniper from BlackOps
    • Golden Desert Eagle - Replaced by the 44. Mag (Dirty Harry) from MW2/BlackOps
    • M9 or USP.45 - Replaced by the Glock 40 (3 round burst)

Last thing would be to replace the CoD4 acog (which sucks horribly) with BlackOps Acog

Now some of you may be thinking I am dreaming with coming up with all this stuff for our server. Or may be wondering how this is even possible. Its possible because modders have imported the files to do this from MW2 and Blackops and have converted them over to CoD4. In the future when and if BlackOps releases the full version of their mod tools (right now its only in beta) you may eventually see the beloved Hind (that you can pilot) from BlackOps as a killstreak on our server.

Right now were in version 1.9 of the mod. I am predicting by version 2.5 this will be in the final stages with the above mentioned or most of it.

So there you have it guys! I hope you enjoy this update! Its been really awesome getting the amount of compliments we have been getting on our server! Lots of old and new regulars now, and for those of you who are wondering if our server has been going down hill since putting a mod or custom maps I can honestly tell you that our server has been getting about the same amount of traffic as it did when it was on stock settings!
    Last edited by Max][mu$; 09-23-2011 at 08:16 PM.

Operations and Anti-Cheat Manager Kahne's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: zpm Steam ID: MRcrazy616

AUG over famas... have never liked that gun in CSS or any other game....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Added BlackOps Famas - Only gun in the game that has 3 custom attachments unlike any other in the game. Replaces the M14 slot.
    Here is a video: http://www.xfire.com/video/4cd739/
    Includes:

• BlackOps Acog
    • BlackOps Reflex Sight
    • BlackOps Silencer

Added ACR Bushmaster (MW2) - Replaces the MP44 slot. Has no attachments simply because the MP44 had no attachments. Some may be wondering why in the world didn't I request to have the attachments added? Simple answer... it won't work because how the game is coded. I am sure you will all prefer this over the MP44 which hardly anyone uses anyhow.

Added UMP.45 - Replaces the Scorpion slot. Includes all 3 regular CoD4 attachments. Simply press P for your dynamic perks and you can use anyone of them on the fly.

Added 44. Mag Revolver (MW2 & BlackOps) - Replaces the Gold Desert Eagle. No need to have 2 Desert Eagles. Don't worry the Silver Deagle is still on the server. . Here is a video:

Added DeathMachine (BlackOps) - This is a new weapon you can only get from a care package. You have a 10% chance of getting this and is the hardest of all weapons/killstreaks to get from a care package. This is a laser vulcan gatling gun that contains 500 rounds.

Added DPG Clan Logo - Logo appears in the upper right hand corner of the screen and fades in and out after an amount of time so its not too annoying.

Technically this version is nw4mp_v2.1, but since we don't want people to lose their rank on the server I have placed this into the 1.9 directory.

Anyhow, Tactical Insertion is now back on as a selectable perk. Also, we are very close to final version. Unfortunately, I don't think the AC-130 will be included since I was informed that the skybox on 90% of the maps would be too buggy for it. Good news is we will be getting 2 more killstreaks which are the Stealth Bomber killstreak, and the Tactical Nuke. When we do get the Nuke I will be setting the streak at probably 35 or 40 in order to get that. Don't want people getting 25 kills or w/e like in MW2 and just ending the map immediately from camping.

Last, map pack 3 will be out this weekend along with the Halloween serverside pumpkin patch mod that we will be running for the entire month of October. This will go up Friday night.

Hope you all enjoy the new stuff!
    Last edited by Max][mu$; 09-28-2011 at 01:15 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

hey max, was just on, and found a fx error, the big red splash that shows up on screen... M4, Holo/Reddot, and Desert Camo creates it..... had speedy try it and it did it for him as well... we were on burg.........

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

is tactical insertion still off?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any chance you guys can make this skin mod for the mp5?

here's a link - http://www.google.com/imgres?q=mp5+w...3&tx=105&ty=89

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

LOL you linked us to Google @Craniotomy. @Kahne, yes tactical insertion is back on.

Thread Information