Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 216 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Your donation helps out the DPG servers and helps keep DPG alive. Thank you for your donation!

User Tag List

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627 LastLast

Thread: CoD4 HC TDM/CTF: nw4mp - new weapons 4 multiplayer - mod + seasonal mod; etc

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561198034213943

Re: CoD4 HC TDM/CTF: nw4mp - new weapons 4 multiplayer - mod + seasonal mod; etc

Quote Originally Posted by Gingers Rage View Post
    Tried a bunch of the new maps today and they worked very well. No issues at all.

Nice to have gun game and ctf back!!!! If the campers do not like it, they can go elsewhere. They honestly don't contribute anything to the gameplay on the server anyway. I would rather have 10 good players in a map, then 30 all squatting in corners, lol.

Now i think i understand you....for the last game....You mean camping right? But i don't have the Flag.

I understand this right....camping with Flag is not allowed....an without Flag allowed.....or both not allowed......?

and

thanks to Maximus and anybody who make this new Maps and Games.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: CoD4 HC TDM/CTF: nw4mp - new weapons 4 multiplayer - mod + seasonal mod; etc

You are not allowed to camp the spawn if the flag is there. If the flag is gone, you are allowed to spawn camp.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: schony87

Easiest solution, if you are unsure as to something being allowed or not allowed. Assume that it is not allowed. Safest bet to not get in trouble.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561198034213943

Thanks for answer Guys....now i musst translate this first...defence of my Flag is not allowed? All from my Team must run to the enemy flag?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeno View Post
    Easiest solution, if you are unsure as to something being allowed or not allowed. Assume that it is not allowed. Safest bet to not get in trouble.
    My system is not to Play CTF....to look how play the others and learn...because i don't know this day, what i make wrong....and i don't like Trouble...

and my other Problem is....my english is not so good to understand everything.... i must google first ect.

I can you only say....i make Mistakes not why i don't respect the Rules or you....i make it because i don't know...

In the Future i try to give my best.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: schony87

Quote Originally Posted by MICHI View Post
    Thanks for answer Guys....now i musst translate this first...defence of my Flag is not allowed? All from my Team must run to the enemy flag?
    You are allowed to defend your own team's flag.

You are not allowed to sit (camp) and attack the other team at their flag while their flag is there or sit (camp) their spawn.

Hope this helps answer your question.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    746 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: dpgmaximus XFIRE ID: dpgmaximus Steam ID: dpgmaximus

I noticed a drop in traffic from averaging 9 players to 8 according to stats on GameTracker. With that said, I have decided to put the server back to 24/7 HC TDM. However, you will notice when you connect to the server (hold tab and look at the bottom of the screen), it will say that the server sometimes play's mixed gametypes. What this means is that the server will play 24/7 HC TDM by default, but if somebody such as myself is on TS or other people in the TS channel want to play a different supported gametype such as Cranked, CTF, DM, or Gun Game, they can.

This is a compromise or an attempt if you will to keep all sides happy.

Also, I have added the new maps that I posted above to the actual map rotation for TDM and now you can vote on them as well. Here is a screenshot of that again for your own reference:

new cod4 maps.jpg

mp_bo2_town is now a map you can actually play on a low map rotation cycle as well as being able to vote for it. Before you could only play this map on CTF.

I probably will not touch this server again (or for a very long time) to add other gametypes to the rotation, so no offense, but if you ask me to consider this again in a PM, your request, idea, feedback or concern may be ignored.

Last, for those who wanted DM to be put on as an active rotation or something you could vote for, our mod for w/e reason has too many issues with accomplishing that. Yes, I am sure it could be done, but right now nobody has the time nor the interest in accomplishing that task. That and its CoD4... the game is almost 10 years old. Try out some newer games for crying out loud! JK, I am more than grateful for the long lasting community of regulars and supporters of this mod and the people who actively play on our server on a regular basis for such an old game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do we change game type in server manually?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not possible. However, if you finish a map and change map manually before the new map starts to load, you can keep it at that game type you just played.

Sent from my SCH-I545L using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Max][mu$ View Post
    What this means is that the server will play 24/7 HC TDM by default, but if somebody such as myself is on TS or other people in the TS channel want to play a different supported gametype such as Cranked, CTF, DM, or Gun Game, they can.

Can we clarify how we can play the other game types then?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, I didn't see max's post... It was never possible before, so they must have added a command for it.

Sent from my SCH-I545L using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    327 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: arbopa Steam ID: arbopa

Ah, I got busy and forgot to look into the DM thing, my bad, sorry.

Kinda a bummer it is TDM only now, IMHO... I hope the S&D comes back to life since I am not a fan of TDM (which really should be DM since there is no 'team' playing for the most part)... ymmv.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: pacotito Steam ID: pacotito

Just my opinion but I think we should let cod4 tdm die it's natural death. There's so much better out there to play these days.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    746 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by pacotito View Post
    Just my opinion but I think we should let cod4 tdm die it's natural death. There's so much better out there to play these days.
    I agree, but you have to keep in mind that for some this is all they have and all they can run.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    746 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Added the map mp_cgc_crossfire to the map rotation. This originally was a stock map that was not compatible with any mod out there and especially ours. Well this version makes it compatible. Enjoy.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: Yoshimcleet

Quote Originally Posted by Max][mu$ View Post
    Added the map mp_cgc_crossfire to the map rotation. This originally was a stock map that was not compatible with any mod out there and especially ours. Well this version makes it compatible. Enjoy.
    Thanks Maxipoo! You're awesome

Thread Information