Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 216 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Your donation helps out the DPG servers and helps keep DPG alive. Thank you for your donation!

User Tag List

Thread: Magnus1298's Ban Appeal from the Call of Duty 4 - ProMod S&D server

Banned
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Magnus1298's Ban Appeal from the Call of Duty 4 - ProMod S&D server

Ban Appeal
    What is your in-game name?
    magnus
    Which DPG server were you banned from?
    Call of Duty 4 - ProMod S&D
    Who was the Admin that banned you?
    Punk Buster
    Do you know why you were banned?
    Yes
    Explain why you think you were banned or why you would like to be unbanned.
    I was afk while playing on your cod 4 mw2/bo server and my idiot brother typed a bunch of racial slurs in the chat can you unban me from punkbuster.
    Last edited by I_Eat_Glue; 01-12-2018 at 09:12 PM.

Banned
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Magnus1298's Ban Appeal from the Call of Duty 4 - ProMod S&D server

??

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: jfwakefield

If I remember correctly this was not in the Call of Duty ProMod S&D it was in the Call of Duty 4 HC TDM server and it was no accident.

You were not AFK, it was after the map ended and you typed "GG N^%*^*)S" there were 2 clan members in game playing when this happened, both Daisy Duke and myself. B3 banned him immediately.

I am sure they will look into it but the story in my opinion is lies. Racism is not tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus1298 View Post
    Ban Appeal
    What is your in-game name?
    magnus
    Which DPG server were you banned from?
    Call of Duty 4 - ProMod S&D
    Who was the Admin that banned you?
    Punk Buster
    Do you know why you were banned?
    Yes
    Explain why you think you were banned or why you would like to be unbanned.
    I was afk while playing on your cod 4 mw2/bo server and my idiot brother typed a bunch of racial slurs in the chat can you unban me from punkbuster.

Banned
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    If I remember correctly this was not in the Call of Duty ProMod S&D it was in the Call of Duty 4 HC TDM server and it was no accident.

You were not AFK, it was after the map ended and you typed "GG N^%*^*)S" there were 2 clan members in game playing when this happened, both Daisy Duke and myself. B3 banned him immediately.

I am sure they will look into it but the story in my opinion is lies. Racism is not tolerated.

OKay first off if it was the end of the round so that helps my case of being afk, secondly how would you know if i was afk or not to go to the bathroom for a second ??? and the server we were playing on my brothers were also on and we were sitting next to each other. Regardless you shouldn't be so quick to attack my case as you have little knowledge of what was happening at my dining room table. So accusing me of lies with little knowledge to base that opinion around seems unfair. As well I couldnt figure out which server it was. I get racism is not tolerated and I apologize for my brothers words but I believe in my case the ban should be lifted.
    Last edited by I_Eat_Glue; 01-14-2018 at 11:54 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: jfwakefield

So you get done playing a map and get up to go to the restroom immediately after the map ends and then your brother hops on to your game just to say GG and a slur and so who is your brother that was in the same game at that time?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus1298 View Post
    OKay first off if it was the end of the round so that helps my case of being afk, secondly how would you know if i was afk or not to go to the bathroom for a second ??? and the server we were playing on my brothers were also on and we were sitting next to each other. Regardless you shouldn't be so quick to attack my case as you have little knowledge of what was happening at my dining room table. So accusing me of lies with little knowledge to base that opinion around seems unfair. As well I couldnt figure out which server it was. I get racism is not tolerated and I apologize for my brothers words but I believe in my case the ban should be lifted.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Code:
    Penalties
    Type Added Duration Expires Reason Admin
    448131 Ban Fri, 01/12/18 (9:27 PM) Permanent Rule #1: No racism of any kind GG niggers B3
    Our #1 rule is no racism. We have a zero tolerance policy towards it. Its your account, your responsibility.

Appeal Denied.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Max][mu$ @Magnus1298
    Received via PM.

Gaming Community??

What kind of a clan treats its players with such a low level of respect, I have been playing on that server for 4 years now and with one infraction I'm immediately banned. What kind of garbage is that the whole point of a ban appeal is to explain yourself and your response is half a sentence with no leniency. Not only did my appeal get uninformed opinions from your admins but you gave no ****s about your decision. No wonder your servers have low popularity your admins treat players like trash. You're supposed to be a gaming community, not the 4th ****ing reich.

I'm no longer going to have any part of this community and I will advise others to as well.

I can tell you the reason the Call of Duty 4 server is losing player base. Its quite simple, the total playerbase of the game itself has been falling week over week for the game as a whole. I am sorry if you can not understand that we have a zero tolerance for racism. We are a clan of many ethnic backgrounds and have members from all over the world.

So yes when it comes to racist comments we will not give any real sympathy. I have passed this up to the top for a final decision, but to be honest I do not see this decision being over turned.

Investigative Services Studdmuffin's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Studdmuffin89 XFIRE ID: knives328 Steam ID: studdmuffin89

@Magnus1298 I will make a deal. If you can get a picture of you and your brother with your brother holding a sign saying "he was sorry for being a inconsiderate jerk please unban my brother", I will unban you.

Edit: I can understand you are mad but kindness goes a long way. But, you have to understand that we get those excuses all the time. My brother did it, my mom did , my cat did it, and some broke into my house just to get me banned.

The whole point of a ban appeal is yes to explain yourself and for us to find out if it is the truth or some bogus excuse. A ban appeal does not mean you will be 100% unbanned with whatever excuse you can think of. So please get off your high horse. Now you have a second condition. You have to take a picture of yourself with a note saying "I got off my high horse and I apologize for being a inconsiderate jerk like my brother. Please accept this $20 donation to @dpgmaximus@hotmail.com to help with server rent."
    Last edited by Studdmuffin; 01-16-2018 at 06:29 PM.
    Nitrous is like a hot girl with a STD, you always want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences

Turbo cars are like hot women. A little edgy, every guy wants one, some guys can't handle them, and if you throw a little alcohol in them they'll rock your world

Horsepower sells cars, Torque wins races

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles View Post
    We should have them donate $500 for the entire group to be unbanned. They can start up a lemonade stand together to earn the money. Sounds like the perfect job for a bunch of retards.

Thread Information