Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 216 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Your donation helps out the DPG servers and helps keep DPG alive. Thank you for your donation!

User Tag List

Thread: Logan's Ban Appeal from the Call of Duty - Black Ops server

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561198006893445

Logan's Ban Appeal from the Call of Duty - Black Ops server

Ban Appeal
    What is your in-game name?
    Logan
    Which DPG server were you banned from?
    Call of Duty - Black Ops
    Who was the Admin that banned you?
    Rockit
    Do you know why you were banned?
    Yes
    Explain why you think you were banned or why you would like to be unbanned.
    I'm not ban but Rockit kick me everytime he's in the server. He thinks I wallhack cause thats what he wrotes in the kicking message. I don't have, never did and never will cheats of my life. I have no vac and no game ban, I have 2000+ hrs of play in Black Ops and I've done some competition. I can record some clips and send them to you I don't care but I should be able to play in your server without being scared of being kick, that's a power trip in my opinion. I guess he kicks me cause he can't ban because he would have ban me I'm sure of it. Anyway guys, plz can we all play without thinking a good player is hacking?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: 510Rockit

Re: Logan's Ban Appeal from the Call of Duty - Black Ops server

Logan,
    Higher up will look into this matter. others wanted me to check on you because they believed you were using a wall hack. so when i checked the video ive notice some areas of the game where you were shooting at was no possible way you can see an enemy there. there are plenty good players that come to dpg servers. as for me kicking you everytime i see you in the server, higher ups can pull records and check everytime I've kicked you. and if that is the case, they will pull my admins rights away for admin abuse. what ever the out come is, its all good...

Rockit

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just going to put this here for reference. Rockit only had one admin interaction with you. That does not appear to be abusive. Now what you may be seeing is the ban that is in place by B3 telling you why you are being removed. That removal is from the active ban against you.

Code:
    Penalties
    Type Added Duration Expires Reason Admin
    37884 TempBan Wed, 03/01/17 (8:26 PM) 19 years, 1 month, 3 weeks, 1 day, 23 hours, 4 minutes Wed, 04/23/36 (9:26 PM) wall hack [DPG]Rockit
    37794 Warning Mon, 02/27/17 (8:46 PM) 1 hour Mon, 02/27/17 (9:46 PM) Please don't disrespect your fellow players im a noob B3
    37793 Warning Mon, 02/27/17 (8:24 PM) 1 hour Mon, 02/27/17 (9:24 PM) Please don't disrespect your fellow players im a noob sorry B3
    37790 Warning Mon, 02/27/17 (7:01 PM) Mon, 02/27/17 (7:01 PM) Please don't disrespect your fellow players lol ass B3
    7237 Warning Fri, 07/10/15 (10:31 AM) 5 minutes Fri, 07/10/15 (10:36 AM) Please don't disrespect your fellow players stop spraying everywhere liuke a retard B3

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Hi there,

I understand, sorry I really thought he was kicking me everytime I got in the server. Usually you can't even connect to the server and the game says something like : "You are ban from this server" and you can't get into it. But I guess it depends on how you configured B3. Or maybe I'm talking about a permaban, anyway.

So I just wait for my ban appeal to be checked out or I'm screwed and will never be able to play on your server ever again?

To prove I'm serious with this I can even donate to your clan for a tribute or something.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

I saw in some thread that a couple of you know TWL and even competed in it.

I played as #g0! Insane in the SnD HC ladder and season throughout the year of the game (Black Ops). #game0ver! won the season 2, we we're finalist in the season 1 and went 16-0 once in the ladder and 17-0 after our only defeat in the ladder. I'm not saying this to brag, I'm just trying to add some meat around my bone for you guys to take a decision on this.

By the way Logan is not my usual nickname on steam, it's my nickname right now because of the upcoming movie that I'm really excited about. I'm known as Insane most of the time.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Logan,

they will watch the video.. from there, they will make a decission. as for your past, they might not be interested.. regardless of the remarks on your steam account from other players, they will only go by the video i show them.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Dren View Post
    Just going to put this here for reference. Rockit only had one admin interaction with you. That does not appear to be abusive. Now what you may be seeing is the ban that is in place by B3 telling you why you are being removed. That removal is from the active ban against you.

Code:
    Penalties

Type Added Duration Expires Reason Admin
    37884 TempBan Wed, 03/01/17 (8:26 PM) 19 years, 1 month, 3 weeks, 1 day, 23 hours, 4 minutes Wed, 04/23/36 (9:26 PM) wall hack [DPG]Rockit
    37794 Warning Mon, 02/27/17 (8:46 PM) 1 hour Mon, 02/27/17 (9:46 PM) Please don't disrespect your fellow players im a noob B3
    37793 Warning Mon, 02/27/17 (8:24 PM) 1 hour Mon, 02/27/17 (9:24 PM) Please don't disrespect your fellow players im a noob sorry B3
    37790 Warning Mon, 02/27/17 (7:01 PM) Mon, 02/27/17 (7:01 PM) Please don't disrespect your fellow players lol ass B3
    7237 Warning Fri, 07/10/15 (10:31 AM) 5 minutes Fri, 07/10/15 (10:36 AM) Please don't disrespect your fellow players stop spraying everywhere liuke a retard B3
    @Dren,

after watching the video over again, I believe you are right. if you could unban @Logan, i would really appreciate it. Thanks.
    @Logan, sorry bud.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Squirrelz

My small 5cents worth -Quick and to the point - I vote to let him back in.
    This is a hard one.... After watching several games, He could be one of the best i've ever seen, the speed is insane. If he slowed his movements rather than just running and gunning, his score would be ever so SICK.....
    Given his system specs, with a 144hz monitor....
    I have watched his play for hours, at least 10 different games watched over and over.... HE IS SCARY. That said, this reply is reducing a 2 page right up, also to help myself with proof. I probably reduce my response from 90% to a 50% chance he is using something....

I would have to vote to let him back in. I have also discussed this with a few friends that are very good at catching people, though some hacks are all but impossible to detect - they reduce the fun of the game, as Logan has stated.....

To me, its his style and speed of the shot, AMAZING SHOTS time and time again, that still leave a chance of wrong doing. I mean if your even remotely visible or make the slightest of sound, WACK he hits ya...... OR COMES TO GET YOU.

LOGAN: Please - Except all above, and the temp ban you got, as a complement of your AMAZING SKILLS, only you know for sure your not hacking - And thus if not - THIS IS ALL ONE BIG COMPLEMENT TO YOU.....
    LOGAN: If so, thank you for disputing your ban.... Me, as well as others welcome the butt kicking to come.....
    PS: also your arrogance also gave rise to suspicion.... But thank you for disputing....
    PS: 2,000 hrs is nothing...... i am well over 10,000...... (oh god i need a life....)

Note: It was not just Rockit - I spotted you, and many others as being questionable. Thus the action of DPG. DPG is very good at keeping hackers out, and very good at its management. Thus in the end, I hope you will be re-instated, and you will regard this as a COMPLEMENT to your sick skills.... Over time, i hope you to become a valued player at DPG.....

Rockit I believe did the right thing - till others had time to review - as i said, YOUR ONE SICK PUPPY OF A PLAYER..... A high complement from a squirrel...... Your very close to the best i have seen - FREAKING FAST

LOGAN: in the future with time, we / I would like your input on people that you find that might be hacking, as a good player yourself, you know the problems that arise from all these hacks out there....... You did not stand out instantly as an easy to catch hack... Its the style you play by, and your speed and aim...... I know this is not the first time you have been accused, so please take this as a COMPLEMENT.... Once re-instated chance of another ban are very very low, and 100% proof would be needed just to suspend you. As I said DPG is very diligent..... Rockit is one of the best police enforcers here - Its not an easy job. No disrespect was ever meant to you nor should you take it that way. Mistakes can be made, whats important is correcting them......

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: waazzaa

I remember you from TWL, I was on pi, kAos, and others

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: schony87

@Logan you have been unban.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If there is any issue with getting back into the server please post here. Sometimes I have to take secondary steps to get bans to clear. Its not often, but it does happen. Thank you for your patience and not being an ass about this. Mistakes happen, most people do not have their audio tuned the way some of us do, I think I can be fairly confident you run alot like I do Sound Whoring.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Guys,

I appreciate it, I'm looking forward to get into the server and kick some butts with some of you.

@Squirrelz - Can I copy that text into my steam profile? And yes, I'm taking it as a complement, all of it. And yes I can give you my opinion on some gameplay/players you are not sure about.

So no hard feelings to any of you.

Yes I've been banned from other servers, some didn't have a nice website like you guys have so couldn't do any ban appeal. Armed Renegades -AR- (tittiesNbeer and the other CTF server) banned me, did some bans appeal, got unban, got ban, got unban, etc. And one day the founder of AR told me he's not going to unban me because he says I was too good and that I was emptying his server so people didn't have fun playing with and against me. This was his reason. I just hope it won't come this way with DPG.

@Dren - Sound Whoring is my everything, especially in Blops and Blops2 cause OMG the sound of those games. With a monitor sound quality headphone (ATH-M50) and a special custom EQ its the BOMB :P and yes I will let you know here if I have problems to get back in the server.

Once again thank you and if you ever want to add me in steam go ahead. I might have to unblock some of you though - WHOOPSIE!!!

And BTW I'm a frenchie - so yeah my english (vocabulary and grammar) is not the best in the west. I'm trying my best to be as much understandable as I can.

Thread Information