Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 216 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Your donation helps out the DPG servers and helps keep DPG alive. Thank you for your donation!

User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Installing the game for the 14th Anniversary

  1. #1
    Mad-Limey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Germany Münster
    Posts
    1,070
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: 1madlimey Steam ID: Mad-Limey

    Installing the game for the 14th Anniversary

    Anyone know of any fixes for installing the game onto Windows 8, or do I need to dust off My windows 7 computer..
    Tried installing it and a screen came up with the option to get a fix from windows, or try without the fix both ways didn´t work.

  2. #2
    Gefecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,935
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: gefecht Steam ID: gefecht

    Re: Installing the game for the 14th Anniversary

    What game are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by vash
    Well, I like to take long walks around the helicopter on crash or managing my 3 story restaurant. Occasionally i like to plant a bomb with the code 232323. I have a keen eye for fine art such as statues, paintings, and murals. I like throwing these little explosive balls at people over buildings, or through windows, just about anywhere my little balls will fit. On the weekends I am a certified gynecologist. Also i just love people who run around aimlessly ready and waiting to get put to sleep with my tranquilizer gun and take them to my favorite vacation destination; motel 6. I like to clean up the market every once and a while near picadilly circus because there is just too much clutter floating around in a place that sells food. Occasionally I will take a walk down oxford street and head over to the local laundry mat to wash some clothes, and if i have my running shoes on ill go across the street and grab a nice warm soda.

  3. #3
    Investigative Services Studdmuffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chiraq
    Posts
    6,042
    Tournaments Joined
    2
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Studdmuffin89 XFIRE ID: knives328 Steam ID: studdmuffin89

    Re: Installing the game for the 14th Anniversary

    Hold off on installing things until the game is confirmed.
    Nitrous is like a hot girl with a STD, you always want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences

    Turbo cars are like hot women. A little edgy, every guy wants one, some guys can't handle them, and if you throw a little alcohol in them they'll rock your world

    Horsepower sells cars, Torque wins races




    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles View Post
    We should have them donate $500 for the entire group to be unbanned. They can start up a lemonade stand together to earn the money. Sounds like the perfect job for a bunch of retards.

  4. #4
    Mad-Limey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Germany Münster
    Posts
    1,070
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: 1madlimey Steam ID: Mad-Limey

    Re: Installing the game for the 14th Anniversary

    @Gefecht Call of Duty 2 (thats why I wrote it here in this folder ). @Studdmuffin 10-4 would still be good to know thou incase we ever Played it again.

  5. #5
    Investigative Services Studdmuffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chiraq
    Posts
    6,042
    Tournaments Joined
    2
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Studdmuffin89 XFIRE ID: knives328 Steam ID: studdmuffin89

    Re: Installing the game for the 14th Anniversary

    Yeah makes sense. I have win 7 so not sure about installing on win 8 or 8.1.
    Nitrous is like a hot girl with a STD, you always want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences

    Turbo cars are like hot women. A little edgy, every guy wants one, some guys can't handle them, and if you throw a little alcohol in them they'll rock your world

    Horsepower sells cars, Torque wins races




    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles View Post
    We should have them donate $500 for the entire group to be unbanned. They can start up a lemonade stand together to earn the money. Sounds like the perfect job for a bunch of retards.

  6. #6
    Mad-Limey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Germany Münster
    Posts
    1,070
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: 1madlimey Steam ID: Mad-Limey

    Re: Installing the game for the 14th Anniversary

    OK Thx

  7. #7
    Gefecht's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,935
    Tournaments Joined
    0
    Tournaments Won
    0
    Trophies
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

    XFIRE ID: gefecht Steam ID: gefecht

    Re: Installing the game for the 14th Anniversary

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Limey View Post
    @Gefecht Call of Duty 2 (thats why I wrote it here in this folder ). @Studdmuffin 10-4 would still be good to know thou incase we ever Played it again.
    Sorry, did not pay attn to the subforum name. I mainly just cruise using new posts option. I was just under the assumption that we had not chosen a game yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by vash
    Well, I like to take long walks around the helicopter on crash or managing my 3 story restaurant. Occasionally i like to plant a bomb with the code 232323. I have a keen eye for fine art such as statues, paintings, and murals. I like throwing these little explosive balls at people over buildings, or through windows, just about anywhere my little balls will fit. On the weekends I am a certified gynecologist. Also i just love people who run around aimlessly ready and waiting to get put to sleep with my tranquilizer gun and take them to my favorite vacation destination; motel 6. I like to clean up the market every once and a while near picadilly circus because there is just too much clutter floating around in a place that sells food. Occasionally I will take a walk down oxford street and head over to the local laundry mat to wash some clothes, and if i have my running shoes on ill go across the street and grab a nice warm soda.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Steam sale June 14th!!
    By Gefecht in forum Insurgency
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-16-2015, 09:49 PM
  2. Windows 7 - installing from .ISO permission issues
    By pfloyd in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 01:48 AM
  3. Installing a Case
    By Quisk in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 04:29 PM
  4. Problems installing Ventrilo
    By [TEC]Wolf_Holic in forum Software
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 06:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •