Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 216 USD, Received: 0 USD (0%)
Your donation helps out the DPG servers and helps keep DPG alive. Thank you for your donation!

Conversation Between Max][mu$ and jhonp

5 Visitor Messages

1. I see that you are viewing the profile of |DPG|Vengeance located here: http://www.thadpg.com/forums/member.php?u=3506. I assure you that isn't the Vengeance your looking for. The one you are looking for lives in the US. The you are viewing lives in Canada and doesn't play CoD4 TDM. He only plays CoD4 S&D. Two totally different people, but with the same name.
  2. if you know who he is can only ask him what part of the name is wrong or Black Devil
  3. thanks max for faster response, but I'm not ban, he just kicks me as soon as he comes in for a few hours
  4. I sent you a PM with a link to the ban appeal.
  5. hey max, I do not know if you are the right person to complain but I try, I've been playing a little while now on cod4 tdm 24/7 mods and those past 2 days, the kick from th person in the thing he called Vengaence get that I have wrong name my game name is Black Devil and I have to play with this 10 years, the first time someone accused of this, my question is what part of the name is wrong, and only if this person do not like it, I am a member of clan and have never been mean one problem, thanks in advance
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5