Donate Now Goal amount for the next month: 216 USD, Received: 75 USD (35%)
Your donation helps out the DPG servers and helps keep DPG alive. Thank you for your donation!

Conversation Between Daisy Duke (DD) and Max][mu$

4 Visitor Messages

1. If you have a 64bit Windows OS go to this directory:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\Mods\nw4mp_v1.9

if you have a 32 bit Windows OS go to this directory:

C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\Mods\nw4mp_v1.9

Once you are there delete all of the files except the games_mp, mod.ff, and z_demonmod.iwd

After you have done this connect to our TDM server and it will re-download the server side mods. Once you have done this then you should be fine.
  2. Hey Max,For some odd reason I can't get the cod4 tdm 24/7 mods to load.They load up all the way then nothing.Can't play.I did have to reinstall Cod4 again so maybe I need to change that one file you told me to change before.They played fine after that.I'll keep trying to get in to the game until I hear from you.Thanks for your help
  3. Ok I sent you a PM back
  4. Hi.I have sent 2 prvt messages of the same to you.But I can't find were I sent you anything.Please let me know that you got them.It was just asking you to delete my old Daisy Duke profile.My old and new passwords would'nt work.As you know I made a new Daisy Duke(DD) profile.Thanks =D
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4