• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 8,081
    Total Threads: 19,780
    Total Posts: 196,325
    Currently Online: 56

Newest Member: 0i12tzty2eyxzl
  • Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

There are currently 56 users online. 1 members and 55 guests

Most users ever online was 474, 07-06-2009 at 11:06 PM.

1. Studdmuffin
  • Recent Forum Posts

Mad-Limey

Re: Ban List

Itīs in the filebrowser for Call of Duty (main) as I couldnīt get the cod4 hardcore browser to open.. under cheatsformacs.dm_1

Mad-Limey Today, 09:06 AM Go to last post
    Shadow

Re: Ban List

8483Recorded "cheatsforac" in COD4 wallhacking and Daisy and Limey were also in server and Limey has additional demo as well and said he was putting it in cod4 hardcore channel.8483:naughty:

Shadow Yesterday, 02:23 PM Go to last post
    pacotito

Re: Happy Birthday pacotito

Thanks everyone. Its been really busy for me lately. Worked on my bday but I think that was the first Saturday in close to 2 months I didnt have anything to do. I did as close to nothing as possible.

pacotito 06-20-2017, 08:40 PM Go to last post
    rockit

Re: Ban list

8482banned rorsch for invis hack... wondering why we are getting a lot of hackers,, schools out..

rockit 06-20-2017, 02:57 PM Go to last post
    rockit

Re: Ban list

8481ddpaction banned invis hack.

rockit 06-20-2017, 02:55 PM Go to last post
  • TeamSpeak Server

• DPG Expands Into Insurgency

As many of you know, DPG hasn't had an official main game for quite some time. Yes, we should be thankful that we have 6 popular servers such as the CoD4 HC TDM, CoD4 Zombies, CoD5 HC CTF, MW2 HC TDM (Repz version), BlackOps HC TDM server, and our new Insurgency server.

However, the problem is even though we have a few people playing each of these games, as a clan we haven't had a newer style of game that most of us could agree on.

A few years ago, I thought that game was going to be CS:GO. The excitement lasted 2 weeks if that and everyone for the most part gave up on the project. Some contributing factors were that we didn't have a popular server and a lot of members (not all) didn't like the idea that you couldn't zoom in with your weapon when you right clicked like how you could with CoD4.

As a result a lot of us went back to playing what we wanted to play with our own little groups whether it was League of Legends, Titanfall, War Thunder, and of course the CoD4 HC TDM/CTF server. There was nothing wrong with that and there is still nothing wrong with that. However, the problem that remains is that we as a clan and a community for that matter need a game that will be our main game. I am not stating that we all have to play this game everyday (unless you want to lol) but, what I am saying is that we need a newer style game that is an FPS game to bring us together at least once or twice or more per week.

That game my friends is Insurgency!

Why Insurgency? Well, because this game has all the features you would want and ask for in a PC driven FPS game. It has the following:

• 100% true dedicated server support
    • Mod tools to make mods and maps
    • ESL league for competitive league and ladder matches (something that has been absent in DPG since the last winter league hosted by @Bojangles in CoD4) http://www.eslgaming.com/
    • Runs on the CS:GO engine

On top of the above reasons, this game has the feel of CoD4, but with better graphics and realism and to put the icing on the cake, for a little over 1 month straight now, I have worked very hard to get us a popular server that includes B3 and Echelon (Thanks Bo for B3 and Echelon).

This server has been ranked as high as 7th overall and is currently ranked 9th. http://www.gametracker.com/server_in....182.74:23113/

I have a method of keeping this server popular and will continue to make sure that it stays popular for hopefully many more months and hopefully years to come!

For years, DPG for whatever reason would get excited to get into a brand new game like CoD4 for instance, but for w/e reason we were not able to get a popular server for the new games and for w/e reason would get a popular server after the game was out for a couple of years. This game is still somewhat new and continues to hold its own with support and updated content from its developers and members of its community who are actively making mods and maps for Insurgency's steam workshop.

Best of all, this game isn't $60 plus more money for $15 DLC map packs that nobody plays. This game is only $15 on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/222880/

This game is incredibly addictive. A few nights ago, I lost track of time and was playing this for 7 hours straight! @Arbo, @hydro, @Leuchtend, and @Xeno have the game and love it! If you have this game and haven't tried it yet, give it a legitimate try! 20 minutes won't do it. Try it out for at least an hour or two.

DPG is growing, but it is slowly growing. I am hoping with a new "main game" if you will that we can once again have some things that have been missing which would be a surge in recruitment, competitive game play, donations, and a boost in overall clan interest.

Last, CoD4 is a great game, but the game has been out since November of 2007!!! We have been playing that game for 7 and a half years and have had a popular server for that game since August of 2009 (with nw4mp since September of 2011). It is time that we had another game come along to bring us all together and that game should be Insurgency! The last time in reality was probably CoD2.

Hope to see you playing some Insurgency! We have everything set up to make this thing work. We just need some people to commit and spread the word. Hope to see many of you on board!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: DPG Expands Into Insurgency started by Max][mu$ View original post
    Comments 60 Comments
      Bones4War -
      As promised @Max][mu$ I am currently downloading the game.
      Max][mu$ -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bones4War View Post
      As promised @Max][mu$ I am currently downloading the game.
      Sounds good.
      xkrimzonx -
      I have it, but I've never actually played it, as I prefer to play games with people I actually know. We shall see what happens now. : )
      st_mu69 -
      @Arbo gave me a copy a couple month ago never really played it. I have downloaded the game this afternoon ... I'm ready to play with you guys
      Praeda. -
      Will buy and download next weekend!
      xkrimzonx -
      I can't find the DPG server. :o
      Max][mu$ -
      Quote Originally Posted by xkrimzonx View Post
      I can't find the DPG server. :o
      http://www.gametracker.com/server_in....182.74:23113/

and

http://www.gametracker.com/server_in....182.74:23213/
      xkrimzonx -
      Thank you.
      Shadow -
      I have it and loaded it but the game freezes at the load screen and I cannot get it to play and the only way to get out of it is to shut down my cpu. I am going to try it when I can get it to cooperate
      Xeno -
      Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
      I have it and loaded it but the game freezes at the load screen and I cannot get it to play and the only way to get out of it is to shut down my cpu. I am going to try it when I can get it to cooperate
      I had the same issue. Try starting it in windowed mode. It is probably your firewall blocking access. After you grant access you can put it back into full screen. At least that is what I had to do.
      Shadow -
      Quote Originally Posted by Xeno View Post
      I had the same issue. Try starting it in windowed mode. It is probably your firewall blocking access. After you grant access you can put it back into full screen. At least that is what I had to do.
      I cleared the antivirus and firewall..... it did not fix. But I found the culprit..... OVERWOLF so I deleted it!

I am in now!
      Xeno -
      Cool. Good to hear you got it working. Hopefully this might help others experiencing the same problems.
      mau5trap -
      soooooooo I've been playing with NotoriousNBK, where the hell is everyone?!
      50CALIBER -
      I just got it as well. Just went through the training. I'll jump into our servers soon
      Apples22 -
      I may have to check this out. Xeno may of talked me into it.
      Omaha -
      Notorious is still around? Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Max][mu$ -
      Quote Originally Posted by Omaha View Post
      Notorious is still around? Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yep!

Anyway, it took me a few hours to figure it out, but I have made us a 32 player Bolts Only mixed mode server that plays Skirmish, Occupy, and Strike mode. All 3 of these modes allow you to re-spawn frequently. Not CoD4 HC TDM frequently, but more often than Firefight mode.

Here is the server info: http://www.gametracker.com/server_in....182.74:23313/

Also, the info is in the TS channel.
      @Dren remember how you wanted a CoD5 bolts only server? Well this isn't CoD5, but both teams can select a Mosin Nagant! So F yo CROUCH!
      @SquishyYoshi and I were in the server and it filled up within less than 15 minutes!

The server is also all setup with B3 as well.

Enjoy!
      Dren -
      Yeah I may have to check it out when I get back to Cali, hiding in Colorado for the week.
      DeadlyBoy -
      I bought the game and I have just finished the training know ...
      See you soon on the server guys ... the game looks promising
      khrone -
      I'm keepin an eye for sales on this game.. a bit strapped for cash until work picks up in the fall. I should've got it a few months ago!