• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 8,825
    Total Threads: 19,909
    Total Posts: 197,114
    Currently Online: 33

Newest Member: uszj6l4ik
  • Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

There are currently 33 users online. 0 members and 33 guests

Most users ever online was 474, 07-06-2009 at 11:06 PM.

• Recent Forum Posts

speedyj69

Re: Onions's Ban Appeal from the Insurgency server

You are correct this is an automatic temp ban that only last's a few minuets, you should be good to re-join the server.

speedyj69 Today, 02:10 AM Go to last post
    Onions

Onions's Ban Appeal from the Insurgency server

Ban AppealWhat is your in-game name?
    Onions Which DPG server were you banned from?
    Insurgency Who was the Admin that banned you?
    I don't know Do you know why you were banned?
    Yes Explain...

Onions Yesterday, 09:12 PM Go to last post
    Xeno

Re: Ts3

PM'ed you the info

Xeno 12-11-2017, 11:46 AM Go to last post
    Gonzo

Re: Ts3

Hello Folks,
    Finally I was able to purchase a new System. Was having horrible problems with the old one (+10 years old). Now I am setting everything up. Could you PM me the TS3 settings?

Thanks ...

Gonzo 12-10-2017, 02:16 PM Go to last post
    rockit

Re: Ban list

8575 Banned ole gunnar for walling.. vid in pc.. cant get in ts..

rockit 12-10-2017, 10:40 AM Go to last post
  • TeamSpeak Server

• |DPG| 13 Year Anniversary Event Info!!!

It gives me great pleasure to announce that the |DPG| 13 year anniversary event will be taking place on Saturday, February 28th @ 1:00 PM EST / 12:00 PM Noon CST / 11:00 AM MST / 10:00 AM PST. All |DPG|, regulars, and friends of our community are invited, unless you are on some kind of **** list.

The game we will be playing is MW2. Why MW2? Well because MW2 is actually pretty darn fun and because we need to play something different than just CoD4, that's why!!! 'But, Maximus, MW2 has no dedicated server support, so what are you thinking?!'

I have some news for you, MW2 actually has dedicated server support again. Remember Four Delta One? Well, a new group came aboard, so lets enjoy the dedicated servers while they last.

'But, Maximus, I don't have the game. What do I do? I am broke and its not in my budget right now.' No problem!!! You can get it for free!!! Go to https://repziw4.de/ and click on the right side of the page that says: "Register now!"

From here if you are in |DPG| please make your name |DPG|YourName

Make sure you put no spaces. Literally this will be the exact same way you do your name for CoD4. If you come into the server and your name is |DPG| YourName with the space, you automatically forfeit your raffle ticket for a prize...

After you are registered, click on the "Downloads" link towards the top of the Repz site. From here go towards the bottom of the page where it says "Automated Installation". From here click on "Repz Installer" and after you save the setup.exe. Once you have saved the setup.exe open it up. From here there will be a video will start up. From here click on the bottom middle part of the screen that you see and click on "Select a Language". Select English and then it will ask you to "Select a game". The game to select is "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2". From here it will give you a default installation directory. Choose to install it there only if you don't have this game already installed. If you have this game already installed then obviously select a different install directory...

Now whether you own this game on Steam or not, you will still need all the DLC for it. So make sure you check everything you see. From here it will start downloading the base game, then the DLC, and then the camo stuff.

After everything is downloaded and installed, you will be able to start up the game and the next thing that will happen is that it will prompt you for your username and pw.

Your username for example will be:

|DPG|YourName

and your password is whatever you set it to be on the Repz site

From here the game will start up and all you will have to do from there is set your graphics, sound, and controls up the way you want.

*Note that you can actually install MW3 as well as BlackOps as well if you want. Completely free, but for this tournament all you need is MW2...*

To find our server you can them one of two ways.

One way is through the in game browser or on gametracker. We have 3 servers. They are the following:

0 24/7 Hardcore TDM No GL/Marty thadpg.com 66.225.232.198:26001 http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/66.225.232.198:26001/

|DPG| ProMod Pub Server thadpg.com 66.225.232.198:26003 http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...232.198:26003/

|DPG| Private ProMod Server thadpg.com 66.225.232.198:26002 http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...232.198:26002/

The private ProMod server is password protected. Info on that will be in the |DPG| Private forums.

It would be nice if we had 40 people show up to this or more, but realistically, we may only have 20 or so. Teams will either be 5v5 or 4v4, but preferably 5v5.

This year, unlike previous years, we will start promptly at the times listed above. If you show up late, I cannot guarantee that you will be on a team or able to participate. Also, unlike previous years, I will be helping people for hours on end trying to install stuff beforehand. Literally you have a day short of 3 weeks to get this all installed. If you need help, I can help you as well as other members of |DPG| leadership. However, I will not be helping anyone the day of the event. So please, PLEASE if you still need help, ask for help within that time frame.

This will be setup as a competitive tournament. I am hoping that @Bojangles can participate by doing shoutcasting, but also participate as in playing on a team when his team is playing, but this is entirely up to him.

There will be a total of 55 prizes to be given away by me. This could go up and possibly go down a little by that time, but still either way there will be plenty of prizes to be given away. If you are part of leadership, please don't give out what they are.

Just like last year, first dibs on prizes will be given out to the team who wins the 13 year anniversary MW2 tournament.

Last, I hope this Repz thing stays around for a long time and doesn't get shut down by Activision, it would be nice if you all ended up really liking MW2 again and played actively on our servers. Believe it or not our MW2 HC TDM server actually gets a decent amount of traffic so I hope to see plenty of you install MW2 here soon so we can pub it up, or even scrim on one of our 3 servers!!!

Happy be-lated 13th anniversary to |DPG| and our community!!! Long live |DPG|!!!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: |DPG| 13 Year Anniversary Event Info!!! started by Max][mu$ View original post
    Comments 28 Comments
      st_mu69 -
      I'll check is my gf computer can handle the game ! Will let you know this afternoon
      xkrimzonx -
      So, I'll have to get this new version of MW2 even though I already have the game, correct?
      xkrimzonx -
      I've done all I can think of to convince my AV that the files are safe, but it won't let me run them, and since I do not, for any reason, turn my AV off, I guess I'm screwed.
      Max][mu$ -
      Quote Originally Posted by xkrimzonx View Post
      So, I'll have to get this new version of MW2 even though I already have the game, correct?
      Wrong. Simply just update your game with their files if you want.
      xkrimzonx -
      Quote Originally Posted by Max][mu$ View Post
      Wrong. Simply just update your game with their files if you want.
      Ok, I'm honestly really confused...
      xkrimzonx -
      Max, can you get on TS and please talk me through this? My mind isn't following, for some reason. Probably pain.
      Max][mu$ -
      Max, can you get on TS and please talk me through this? My mind isn't following, for some reason. Probably pain.
      Sure thing man.
      linussacer -
      Very nice Max!
      I'm updating my game here. I'll definitely participate in this tournament. Love this game but I don't feel comfortable in playing with strangers, in addition the amount of cheaters was huge!!! Often were destroying my rank, and had to do prestige without having achieved the objectives.
      Play with the DPG guys is a great motivation to return to play this good game!
      Thank you!

as a suggestion, you could put a default message on servers (waw, 4, blops), to publicize the event. As the game can be downloaded, I think at least curious will install and may be motivated to participate in the event.

by the way, even though you have set the mood to help installing the game, I think your tutorial is at an optimum level of understanding.
      Max][mu$ -
      Quote Originally Posted by linussacer View Post
      by the way, even though you have set the mood to help installing the game, I think your tutorial is at an optimum level of understanding.
      Why thank you...
      xkrimzonx -
      I do believe I got it to work. Yay me! And Max didn't have to spend his time beating it into my head! Though he did offer, and I did ask. YAY!
      xkrimzonx -
      Yup, I'm set up. : ) Now, to play this game so that I can actually make someone die in 2 1/2 weeks. xD
      xkrimzonx -
      The TDM server isn't showing up in the server browser, fyi.
      pacotito -
      I'm going to try and make it. I'll let you know next week when my wife has the detailed plans for her friends wedding.
      Max][mu$ -
      The TDM server isn't showing up in the server browser, fyi.
      That is because it crashed. It is back up now. You can monitor it's status on gametracker.com
      MiZeRy2SpArE -
      clicked installer,then run and got message. Cannot retrieve application. Authentication error.
      MiZeRy2SpArE -
      it then says click here to send error to deployment server for known solutions. did that and says uninstall and reinstall. couldnt uninstall because it didnt install the first time. im lost.
      xkrimzonx -
      And now it looks like I won't even be able to play. : ( My wife's parents are coming for her birthday, since they will then leave for Cali for a month literally right after. CRAP!!!
      Folk -
      And now it looks like I won't even be able to play. : ( My wife's parents are coming for her birthday, since they will then leave for Cali for a month literally right after. CRAP!!!
      awwww mannn really!!!
      xkrimzonx -
      Quote Originally Posted by Folk View Post
      awwww mannn really!!!
      I'm detecting a significant amount of sarcasm, @Folk.
      Arbo -
      I'm detecting a significant amount of sarcasm, @Folk.
      Folk doesn't know how to do sarcasm.