• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 8,619
    Total Threads: 19,865
    Total Posts: 196,867
    Currently Online: 69

Newest Member: y959ma6mh1nv
  • Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

There are currently 69 users online. 0 members and 69 guests

Most users ever online was 474, 07-06-2009 at 11:06 PM.

• Recent Forum Posts

Shadow

Banned AK Vert AKA Cheatsformacs

Banned AK Vert for aimbot and when checking name alias list before banning I also noticed he is one of the 2 players that have been coming in as "cheatformacs". One of them down and one more to...

Shadow Yesterday, 12:59 PM Go to last post
    Martian

Re: Budget pc build

thanks very much for the input, i appreciate and at this point i am currently waiting till black friday/ cyber monday to hopefully get better deals and to save more to be able to expand my budget.

Martian Yesterday, 08:06 AM Go to last post
    smouse

Re: pubg video

good for u speed well done

smouse Yesterday, 01:40 AM Go to last post
    speedyj69

Re: pubg video

Finally got a solo chicken dinner...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2bnRokTsBU

speedyj69 10-14-2017, 09:25 AM Go to last post
    Studdmuffin

Re: Budget pc build

Might even get better deals if you can wait till Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

Studdmuffin 10-13-2017, 04:28 PM Go to last post
  • TeamSpeak Server

• Finals: Blame Canada vs. G-Spot Popperz

Here we go.. the finale of the DPG CoD4 Winter League 2014! We've got the #1 seed and undefeated Blame Canada facing off against the #2 seed G-Spot Popperz.

Both teams have fought hard this season and had to overcome strong competition in the semi-finals to get here. Blame Canada beat Fire Breathing Rubber Duckies on the tie-breaker map of Toujane after losing on Crossfire and winning on Strike.

G-Spot Popperz beat Triple X in a close contest also on Toujane after winning on Overgrown and losing on Crash.

These teams faced each other in Week 6 on Vacant, with the Canadians coming away with the victory, 13-7. However, G-Spot was missing the #1 draft pick in the league, @D!M3YPOO. Will he make the difference this time and bring it home for @Hottie & Co.? Or will @Vengeance and @Sharpysharp put @Folk on their shoulders and praise him as their glorious leader?

Match time/date: TBD

Map #1 (G-Spot's pick): Crash
    Map #2 (Blame Canada's pick): Strike
    Map #3 (Tiebreaker): Carentan

This will be a great matchup to watch, good luck to both teams!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Finals: Blame Canada vs. G-Spot Popperz started by Bojangles View original post
    Comments 29 Comments
      Bojangles -
      I'd like to add that both @Hottie and @Folk managed to pick the same two maps.. but they were in a different order

You both get what you want
      Xeno -
      This should be a great match up to watch. Grats on both teams for making it to the finals. gl&hf.

PS. A little surprised to not see a rematch of the week six match up on vacant seeing that both teams will be full strength this time.
      ap1 -
      I'd like to play vacant as the third map, ctan is a terribly made cod4 map.
      Unique -
      Wow we both picked the same maps! That works out. Watch it be like 12-12 on the maps. Except carencant. Maps gonna be hard to play on.
      Hottie -
      picked the maps just as predicted. nice. ;d
      Vengeance -
      Yea, we figured you guys would pick crash first, which is why we didnt pick it first. Didnt want our favourite to not be played at all
      Vengeance -
      A rematch on vacant would truly make for an epic map#3

Doubt it would happen though, @Bojangles loves his nostalgia/glory days cod2 maps
      Vengeance -
      @Hottie, just be thankful we didnt pick Showdown! Trust me, it was in the discussions, as was Citystreets
      Hottie -
      I dont mind showdown.. Small map makes it for a great Fast gameWe considered city street too lol. Thats Dimey's favorite
      Sharpysharp -
      I TOLD them Dimey loved the map, took a lot of persuasion to have it not picked!
      Vengeance -
      It's my favorite map too though . You're just mad cuz there isn't a designated "sharpy spot" on it!
      Bojangles -
      Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
      It's my favorite map too though . You're just mad cuz there isn't a designated "sharpy spot" on it!
      There is a designated Sharpy spot though..

At the bottom of the well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk
      HiLLbiLLy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles View Post
      There is a designated Sharpy spot though..At the bottom of the well.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk
      Point goes to Bojangles!!
      Unique -
      Lol Im the one originally who said city streets was his map, seen too many 30 bombs from him on there, glad we did not go for that one.
      Showdown would have been pretty fun
      Sharpysharp -
      Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles View Post
      There is a designated Sharpy spot though..

At the bottom of the well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk

:<
      ap1 -
      Captain Hottie Folk
      Round 1 D!M3YPOO Vengeance
      Round 2 Mordecai Sharpy
      Round 3 AP Mr. Oldshadow
      Round 4 SrReyes Unique
      Round 5 KatoKing Thunderbolt

I don't think its outrageous to say round by round G-Spot is better or as good as BC, but it depends on whether Pug or Team G-Spot Popperz will meet Team Blame Canada.
      Vengeance -
      People always underestimate the power of good strategy. Pound for pound we're not much better than too many teams out there. It's our comms, strategy, and ability to orchestrate a full scale change in strategy on the fly that lets us win matches. Also, I'd say our team wins an above average amount of 1v1's and 2v2's.
      Unique -
      that 4th round steal doe!
      Folk -
      Let's make this a reality tv show by saying hottie u r going down, no worries I'll sign the shell after I get kill you with the bullet lol jk

No joke this will be a close one to call. Good luck every1
      D!M3YPOO -
      If showdown was picked i would have gone drinking instead of playing just sayin