• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 10,329
    Total Threads: 20,250
    Total Posts: 198,951
    Currently Online: 82

Newest Member: 1sy7bjxb
  • Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

There are currently 82 users online. 0 members and 82 guests

Most users ever online was 1,165, 07-31-2019 at 05:00 AM.

• Recent Forum Posts

Dren

Re: COD 4 : Jon Rahm - Wall Hacks

I have searched all of our player databases. I am not seeing the player in question on any of our servers. I am also not seeing the map mp_mw2_quarry in any of our server rotations.

Dren Yesterday, 01:17 PM Go to last post
    Rev.Buckshot

COD 4 : Jon Rahm - Wall Hacks

He was hitting me and Djanus blind through walls - even across the map - don't think I caught any of that though - just kill of me at end but I think he had view

Rev.Buckshot 08-21-2019, 10:48 AM Go to last post
    Xeno

Re: Alx_AA's Application

Welcome and good luck with your application. Be sure to frequent teamspeak often as Max pointed out.

Xeno 08-20-2019, 09:06 PM Go to last post
    Max][mu$

Re: Alx_AA's Application

Oh man oh man! It has been a very long time indeed! I remember last chatting with you on AIM a long time ago. I also remember your Dad aka Fadster was in DPG a long time ago as well. He was a...

Max][mu$ 08-20-2019, 12:00 AM Go to last post
    Dren

Re: Sangone's Ban Appeal from the Call of Duty: MW2 server

I am not finding your in game name in any of the game logs.

Call of Duty: MW2
    That particular server we shut down 2 years ago after the backend providers got hit with a bunch of legal papers.

Dren 08-19-2019, 08:48 PM Go to last post
  • TeamSpeak Server

• Visiting Members Today : 2

• DPG 12 year anniversary event + prizes!

First of all, I want to give thanks to everyone in DPG for helping make DPG last this long and continue to last for many more years to come! Thank you especially to our leadership team!

Now on to the big event...

In celebration of DPG's 12th year (January 23rd, 2002 - January 23rd, 2014) as a clan and a community, we will be having a CoD2 event on Saturday, January 25th starting at 3:00 PM EST / 2:00 PM CST / 1:00 PM MST / 12:00 PM Noon PST.

We will be playing on the CAL ruleset/CAL config which some of you have already tried already. It features ready up mode and all that good stuff that your already use to in CoD4 ProMod.

Again, this is for CoD2 and not CoD4. Why CoD2? Because a lot of us were hoping that the winter league would of been CoD2, but Bo felt as though there wasn't enough interest. Maybe we can prove him wrong so that later down the road there will be a CoD2 league. Show your support by showing up!

This will be an all day long tournament that @Bojangles will be providing more info in regards to such as IPs, rules, etc.

If you don't have CoD2, then you can get it for free. Our CAL private server is already configured to allow generated keys unlike the public CoD2 server where you need a legit key.

Simply post here if you can make it. This will be a 5v5 S&D tournament for CoD2.

If for some reason your a big n00b cake that needs help with getting CoD2 then I can personally assist you. You have up until the day before of the anniversary event to get help, but I would advise not waiting until the end. If you choose to be a gondu and wait until the day of the anniversary event for help with getting CoD2 then I will ignore your request completely. If you ask me on TS, I will just move you to the GONDU channel.

Hoping for a good turnout. Long live DPG!

EDIT - Forgot to mention that this tournament will feature prizes for the winning team! The prizes will be various steam games to be announced only after the event is over. If for any reason everyone magically already has these games then I guess you can go boil an egg and suck a tomato in the corner, and celebrate!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: DPG 12 year anniversary event + prizes! started by Max][mu$ View original post
    Comments 59 Comments
      Omaha -
      Ok. Thanks.
      Max][mu$ -
      Quote Originally Posted by Omaha View Post
      My antivirus doesn't like this version that's on the FTP. Reason for concern or is this a false positive?
      Probably because of the crack. Its clean.
      Thunderbolt -
      Count me in
      xkrimzonx -
      Can I possibly be in, too?
      fangs -
      everyone is welcome to play today i believe!
      xkrimzonx -
      I just wanted to say that I had so much fun today, really, the most fun I've had playing with DPG, and also, thank you for allowing me to play, I haven't been able to just sit back and have at it with a multiplayer game in a really long time, so today truly meant a lot to me, personally. Thank you.

Oh! I almost forgot, "winning" the game in the raffle is actually the first thing I've ever won in any kind of competition or drawing, ever. It's an interesting feeling, not being the one left out, so, thank you for that even more.

Fact is, DPG made this a really, really, really great day for me.

I'll shut up now, I'm sure no-one wants me to post a video of me crying like my 5 year old. :3
      Xeno -
      Glad to hear you had a great time at the 12th year anniversary event @xkrimzonx. Looks like it was a great turn out.
      Hottie -
      It was really cool for Max and everyone else come together and help make this happen. I tip my hat to yall for hosting such a fun tournament. I was having fun and then it started to die out. ( mostly because i've really never played cod2... maybe put like 10 hrs total into that game in the past, but thats about it). I, also would like to apologize for forfeiting the last few matches... that was a bad sportsmanship by me and the team ( although it was a team decision ).

Overall, It was really nice to see everyone get together on this special day. Here's to another 10 years of DPG.

Thank you Max and others for providing everyone with a free game.

Hottz
      Mad-Limey -
      Thank You all for A very Great evening again, Special Thx for all the Organizers and For Max and Co for having the Balls all those Years ago For starting Up DPG. Also thanks to @MISTERoldShadow for Subbing in For a couple of Matches also thx for the Tips. Was also Good to See @xkrimzonx Back.
      And To The Team Sex Panthers Thx for a Great Evening and all Your In Match Help
      Max][mu$ -
      Thank you to everyone who showed up and participated! At first I was worried when I only saw about 16 of us lol, but I guess its expected that people will show up late. When we started the tourney we ended up having teams of 4 with a total of 6 teams. I think just about everyone had a blast, and np @Hottie, our team gave you guys the benefit of the doubt. So no worries there.

Thank you @Bojangles for putting all the technical stuff together, and thank you @Studdmuffin for not leaving me by myself to organize getting the event started lol.

Thanks again to @Arbo for his Insurgency game donation, @remedy for his 2 or 3 keys he donated, and thank you especially to @Gefecht who donated quite a few games on Origin as well.

Here is hoping for a CoD2 DPG tourney!
      RcHE -
      Thank you everyone involved in the organization! That has been the most fun since playing the game in CAL and CEVO.

@Max][mu$ , yes here is to hoping for a CoD2 Tourney! Max][mu$
      Whiskey -
      Great job to everyone on the organizing side, the donating side, and to my fellow DPG before me for making this family thrive over these years. Also, congrats to all the winners!
      Unique -
      Thank you for letting me play and be apart of this for the one match. I really did have a lot of fun trying to remeber the old strats and what's best on maps. I want to apologize again for having to leave but everything is good. I also hope for a cod 2 tourney haha. Thank you team no twerk. Enjoyed and thought we did really well, specially against folk who lives and breathes cod 2 lol
      Bojangles -
      I'm glad you all had such a great time in the CoD2 tournament! It always brings a smile to my face when others have so much fun with DPG related events, it is why I put so much effort into them, so you guys can have a blast!

Thanks to @Max][mu$, @Gefecht, @Arbo and @remedy for giving out prizes at the end.

Here is a link to the shoutcast of the finals! http://www.thadpg.com/forums/vbtube_...rnament-Finals

Enjoy
      Folk -
      Just so everyone is aware Riche did not carry me thru the whole league.

:-)
      RcHE -
      Attachment 6462
      @Folk

Folk -
      lol

Don't we get a medal for being in second place???
      RcHE -
      We get rupees
      Studdmuffin -
      We get a pikachu