• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 7,612
    Total Threads: 19,687
    Total Posts: 195,749
    Currently Online: 38

Newest Member: 2ttwaeg
  • Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

There are currently 38 users online. 0 members and 38 guests

Most users ever online was 474, 07-06-2009 at 11:06 PM.

• Recent Forum Posts

PHOENIX500

Re: Happy Birthday st_mu69

:happybirthday:

PHOENIX500 Yesterday, 08:41 PM Go to last post
    Studdmuffin

Re: Otis's Application

Sweet. Thanks Fangs.

Studdmuffin Yesterday, 05:01 PM Go to last post
    Daisy Duke (DD)

Re: COD4 HC Cracked TDM server

Got it,Thanks Fangs :-)

Daisy Duke (DD) Yesterday, 04:43 PM Go to last post
    rockit

Re: Banned But I had no idea

goto Ban Appeal Forum Rules, and start from there.

rockit Yesterday, 02:10 PM Go to last post
    spicymelons

Banned But I had no idea

Hey guys, i was recently banned because I said the n word in the chat box as a joke, i had no idea the rules of the server and i promise i was not intending to be racist, only funny. i promise it...

spicymelons Yesterday, 01:42 PM Go to last post
  • TeamSpeak Server

• DPG 12 year anniversary event + prizes!

First of all, I want to give thanks to everyone in DPG for helping make DPG last this long and continue to last for many more years to come! Thank you especially to our leadership team!

Now on to the big event...

In celebration of DPG's 12th year (January 23rd, 2002 - January 23rd, 2014) as a clan and a community, we will be having a CoD2 event on Saturday, January 25th starting at 3:00 PM EST / 2:00 PM CST / 1:00 PM MST / 12:00 PM Noon PST.

We will be playing on the CAL ruleset/CAL config which some of you have already tried already. It features ready up mode and all that good stuff that your already use to in CoD4 ProMod.

Again, this is for CoD2 and not CoD4. Why CoD2? Because a lot of us were hoping that the winter league would of been CoD2, but Bo felt as though there wasn't enough interest. Maybe we can prove him wrong so that later down the road there will be a CoD2 league. Show your support by showing up!

This will be an all day long tournament that @Bojangles will be providing more info in regards to such as IPs, rules, etc.

If you don't have CoD2, then you can get it for free. Our CAL private server is already configured to allow generated keys unlike the public CoD2 server where you need a legit key.

Simply post here if you can make it. This will be a 5v5 S&D tournament for CoD2.

If for some reason your a big n00b cake that needs help with getting CoD2 then I can personally assist you. You have up until the day before of the anniversary event to get help, but I would advise not waiting until the end. If you choose to be a gondu and wait until the day of the anniversary event for help with getting CoD2 then I will ignore your request completely. If you ask me on TS, I will just move you to the GONDU channel.

Hoping for a good turnout. Long live DPG!

EDIT - Forgot to mention that this tournament will feature prizes for the winning team! The prizes will be various steam games to be announced only after the event is over. If for any reason everyone magically already has these games then I guess you can go boil an egg and suck a tomato in the corner, and celebrate!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: DPG 12 year anniversary event + prizes! started by Max][mu$ View original post
    Comments 59 Comments
      Chili.DTW -
      I'm up for it (:
      McGregor -
      I'm down
      skyyline005 -
      im soooooo in for this
      Sharpysharp -
      In!
      Mad-Limey -
      I´m in
      st_mu69 -
      Im in

Envoyé depuis mon GT-P3113 avec Tapatalk 4
      Bojangles -
      Hurray CoD2!

For CoD2, we're going to do a fun tournament, we'll see how many people we have and we'll go from there.

I'm thinking along the lines of some HQ, CTF and of course S&D!
      RcHE -
      I will be there! Going to try and switch days at work so I can make it! YESSSSSSSSS!
      Prjctarchangel -
      I'm in!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
      speedyj69 -
      Count me in...
      Gefecht -
      Cool, Hope we get as many people for this as we did for last year. Only thing that sucks is that the DPG anniversary is the same date as my wedding anniversary.
      Bojangles -
      Quote Originally Posted by Gefecht View Post
      Cool, Hope we get as many people for this as we did for last year. Only thing that sucks is that the DPG anniversary is the same date as my wedding anniversary.
      Your wife sounded super-excited at the prospect of having to play a DPG League match on your anniversary.. I would believe she'd be twice as excited to know that the DPG Anniversary is on the same date!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk
      Dren -
      Ill be in as cannon fodder for awhile at least. Hey you got to have n00b$ around to make the middle ground players look good :P
      Hottie -
      oh..a cod2 thingy while the cod4 league is going on. I guess no matches will be held on the 25th.

i call dipz on da papushhhh
      sadshiba -
      I'm a noob but i'm up for it!
      Folk -
      Very Very excited

Tyyyyymmmmeee 222222 be a Ghoooooooooooooooossssssssstttttt

Good luck everyone

Oh max dont forget my name on steam is dpgfolk :-)
      Arbo -
      I tried the cod2 thing before but ran into the issue of a key that worked (none would). I'm in if this new server will work for me, will see if I still have it installed or deleted it.
      Martian -
      im in
      Vash -
      DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD omg i cant wait! cod2 is da besttttttttttttttt
      remedy -
      yesssssssssssss!