• Forum Stats

Number of Members: 8,619
    Total Threads: 19,865
    Total Posts: 196,867
    Currently Online: 56

Newest Member: y959ma6mh1nv
  • Currently Active UsersCurrently Active Users

There are currently 56 users online. 0 members and 56 guests

Most users ever online was 474, 07-06-2009 at 11:06 PM.

• Recent Forum Posts

Shadow

Banned AK Vert AKA Cheatsformacs

Banned AK Vert for aimbot and when checking name alias list before banning I also noticed he is one of the 2 players that have been coming in as "cheatformacs". One of them down and one more to...

Shadow Yesterday, 12:59 PM Go to last post
    Martian

Re: Budget pc build

thanks very much for the input, i appreciate and at this point i am currently waiting till black friday/ cyber monday to hopefully get better deals and to save more to be able to expand my budget.

Martian Yesterday, 08:06 AM Go to last post
    smouse

Re: pubg video

good for u speed well done

smouse Yesterday, 01:40 AM Go to last post
    speedyj69

Re: pubg video

Finally got a solo chicken dinner...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2bnRokTsBU

speedyj69 10-14-2017, 09:25 AM Go to last post
    Studdmuffin

Re: Budget pc build

Might even get better deals if you can wait till Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

Studdmuffin 10-13-2017, 04:28 PM Go to last post
  • TeamSpeak Server

• America's Army: Proving Grounds

A good group of you guys already have got this game and for those who do have it you all seem to enjoy playing it. So far I haven't seen a single person who is not enjoying it.

Right now for me this is my favorite game that I play.

Best of all it is free!!! You can get it off of Steam.

Check out this video of the gameplay. Its a slower paced modern warfare theme game that has an emphasis on tactical movement. Needless to say the game has a lot of replay-ability and fun factor.

I hate to say it, but its more fun than some CoD games that costs $60 plus $15 for DLC.

DPG has 2 servers for this already thanks to @Kahne.

They are:

DPG Chicago Server 1
    (12 slot server)

DPG Chicago Server 2
    (24 slot server)

I have made a B3 request for this game on the official B3 forums. Hopefully we can get some support for this soon, but in the mean time there is in an in game admin panel, and I also have a way to ghetto rig PB to do auto pb announcements possibly like I did a long time ago with CoD2, but will have to get with Khane in regards to that.

So come at least tryout this game! You have nothing to lose other than a little hard drive space, and time since it won't cost you a penny!

See you on the servers!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: America's Army: Proving Grounds - DPG Servers started by Max][mu$ View original post
    Comments 47 Comments
      Chili.DTW -
      Free games are awesome!
      no need to worry about the money!

It's a different game type, but who doesn't want to try out new games?
      I like how they did something their own (:
      I like the game even though it's something I will learn how to play wohoo! (good for me being a quick learner)
      HiLLbiLLy -
      I enjoyed it with the crowd I played with yesterday. Dat Aim... Is something to get used to though lol
      Bones4War -
      Awesome game! We had plenty of players in one of our servers already. As several have said it feels like a cross between COD and CS. Download it and hop in!
      ThaMule -
      I played the night before last and had a blast. Gonna be playing today as well. Hope some of yall hop on to play.
      Bojangles -
      You'll see me on there from time to time.

It is exciting to see us get into a couple of new games for just messing around and pubbing (AA and Chivalry).
      st_mu69 -
      downloading it at the time ...
      Apples22 -
      Well this is not at all the same Americas Army I remember back in the day and loved. It has turned into another modern arcade fps compared to the very tactical and team oriented AA of old. However its still pretty fun and its free so I can't complain. Everyone should definitely give it a try and play on our two fantastic DPG servers!
      fangs -
      what everyone should remember this game IS still in beta and it will be having at least a few more makeovers before thier done!!!!! so as far as the game goes im loving it and cant wait to see what they add after the beta version. if you have any doubts about free games just download it and try it out if you dont like it ehhh whatever no loss!!!!!!
      Silverera -
      Downloading, looks awesome. C:
      chooberson -
      i thoroughly enjoy the game actually
      RodimusPrime -
      AA is where it all started for me..... lets get it on....not that im any good....
      Special K -
      I actually like the game a lot.

And it has allowed me a game to play with Maximus more than just once. For he first time ever.
      Whiskey -
      Love the game, I especially love the fact it has brought players from different games and gametypes in DPG together to enjoy the same thing ( or in my small time I've been here :P)
      Bojangles -
      Both servers are now on our Servers page!

http://www.thadpg.com/forums/pages.php?pageid=4
      Kahne -
      Additionally, Since to this point, No AA games have ever had B3 via rcon. I have officially Asked for This RCON system to be added for everybody's benefit.

http://forum.americasarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9091
      Guedoe -
      Not too fond of this version, too much like counter strike except on the unreal engine :/
      Max][mu$ -
      Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
      I actually like the game a lot.

And it has allowed me a game to play with Maximus more than just once. For he first time ever.
      Showtiime -
      umm is it for the MAC?
      Kahne -
      Quote Originally Posted by Showtiime View Post
      umm is it for the MAC?
      http://store.steampowered.com/app/203290

What's a mac.... Mac and cheese??
      Special K -
      Quote Originally Posted by Max][mu$ View Post
      . Man love