PDA

View Full Version : Please Unban ZeroHouston (Cod4)

BlackPistol
11-12-2011, 11:21 AM
Hey whats up guys,
Im BlackPistol aka ZeroHouston. I was in your server playing for a while with my tags on for my Cod4 krew which is |KKK|ZeroHouston. I should have been curteous and taken the tag off, but i did not because no one was saying anything about it.Then one day out of the blue, i got banned for 19 years. The point is, I myself, love the star wars server and the maps weapons ect, and just want to play. I will never enter another one of your servers with my tags on again. I am not rascist, nor is my krew, but that is besides the point. If this request were in person, i would be on my knees. Please, let me back in, as God as my witness, i will follow every rule to its entirety.
ThankYou
Zero

Kahne
11-12-2011, 11:41 AM
I Remember us talking about your group. I'll leave it up to higher ups to decide.

Apples22
11-12-2011, 12:09 PM
Looking into it.

Max][mu$ is the admin that banned you and I will let him decide your fate. It looks like you were cursing as well as having a racist clan tag.

BlackPistol
11-12-2011, 12:26 PM
Thank you

Sent from my LG-LW690 using Tapatalk

Max][mu$
11-12-2011, 03:16 PM
I swear that this is the last time I unban anyone from the |KKK| Kaptain Krunch Krew. If you guys can't come to understand how your tag appears to be |KKK| Ku Klux Klan then I don't know what the **** to tell you. :whack:

You are now unbanned.

BlackPistol
11-13-2011, 12:16 AM
thanks man ur the best

Sent from my LG-LW690 using Tapatalk