PDA

View Full Version : GIJANE's Ban Appeal from the Call of Duty 4 - Hardcore TDM Server

GIJANE
09-02-2011, 03:34 PM
Ban AppealWhat is your in-game name?
GIJANE Which DPG server were you banned from?
Call of Duty 4 - Hardcore TDM Server Who was the Admin that banned you?
I don't know Do you know why you were banned?
Yes Explain why you think you were banned or why you would like to be unbanned.
i was 'glitching' under the map on a custom map... i had know idea how it happened i thought it was something unique to that map like teleporting is the mousetrap. It said i was banned for 1440 minutes so i tried to log back in but it says i'm banned for 19 years? I attached a screen shot of the message. Anyway I enjoy playing on your server and only play for the specialty maps. I would appreciate it if you could let me back on. I have played 111 times on your server so you can see from my track record i am a straight up player.

Max][mu$
09-02-2011, 03:42 PM
I am the person who personally banned you. Yes you are a long time regular, but YOU ARE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM A STRAIGHT UP PLAYER. Who are you trying to bs here? Check the last post in this thread: http://www.thadpg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11647&page=16. My demo and reason for you ban is attached. The demo shows you were under the map deliberately trying to kill people. This is glitching and is FLAT OUT CHEATING. Demo clearly shows you killing a person under the map.

Donate $100 towards our server rent to be unbanned. Nuff said.

GIJANE
09-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Wow hold up... If i have never glitched before and think it's part of the map then that is an honest mistake... A lot of these Custom maps have unique qualities. I think you are being a little harsh ...so i stumble into this portal that puts me under the map i thought it was part of the map. Now if i had typed in a cheat or was abusive to other players then i am totally guilty but this WAS an honest mistake. I will donate $20 to your server. I am a teacher and can't afford $100. I feel this is a FAIR compromise otherwise i will just change my ip through my ISP and log on anyway ... balls in your court

caneman13
09-02-2011, 05:04 PM
gl on the ip change.

Hottie
09-02-2011, 05:42 PM
gl on the ip change.

lol

Studdmuffin
09-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Wow hold up... If i have never glitched before and think it's part of the map then that is an honest mistake... A lot of these Custom maps have unique qualities. I think you are being a little harsh ...so i stumble into this portal that puts me under the map i thought it was part of the map. Now if i had typed in a cheat or was abusive to other players then i am totally guilty but this WAS an honest mistake. I will donate $20 to your server. I am a teacher and can't afford $100. I feel this is a FAIR compromise otherwise i will just change my ip through my ISP and log on anyway ... balls in your court

rofl....go ahead and do that and let me know how that works out until I ban you under that IP. Don't think they will change you IP everyday lawlz

Max][mu$
09-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Lets not forget it bans the cd key. So good luck buying another key to play on the server. ;)

The server clearly tells you in the console that there is no glitching allowed. You did it. You were caught doing it. And best of all you clearly killed a person while being under the map. As a school teacher your probably aware of consequences of when a student breaks a rule that would be in violation of school conduct. Well you basically did just that on our server. I will go as low as $50 bucks to be unbanned. Final offer.

GIJANE
09-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Why would you have to ban me again? i said it was an honest mistake like i said studdmuffin i have played 111 times before and had no incident. i am trying to resolve this not cause more strife

GIJANE
09-02-2011, 05:56 PM
Max...you are right about the consequence thanks for reviewing your decision.

Studdmuffin
09-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Why would you have to ban me again? i said it was an honest mistake like i said studdmuffin i have played 111 times before and had no incident. i am trying to resolve this not cause more strife

Next you should go and get arrested for DD and tell the judge you have been driving for so many years and no prior felony's beforehand to let you off with a warning. That's what it sounds like to me

Hottie
09-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Next you should go and get arrested for DD and tell the judge you have been driving for so many years and no prior felony's beforehand to let you off with a warning. That's what it sounds like to me

winner winner chicken dinner. nom nom nomm

GIJANE
09-02-2011, 06:58 PM

Seriously...this is offensive to me.... you liken my issue to a DD issue? if i was caught speeding and it was my first offense then yes i am likely to get a warning. This is a GAME ...You need to get off your moral high horse and not judge me. This matter has been resolved between Max and I...that's all i have to say on the matter.

Gefecht
09-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Seriously...this is offensive to me.... you liken my issue to a DD issue? if i was caught speeding and it was my first offense then yes i am likely to get a warning. This is a GAME ...You need to get off your moral high horse and not judge me. This matter has been resolved between Max and I...that's all i have to say on the matter.

He was using a matter of comparison. Not saying you cheating is the same as a dui. He is stating that since you are saying you have been a loyal player that we should forgive you and forget. As far as getting a warning, there are certain districts in which case there is no such things as a warning for tickets. Especially if the limit is quite plainly posted. There are servers that follow that example. There, less offensive? Feel free to hate me. There are 3 things I cannot abide by in life. 1. Thieves, 2. Lying, 3. Cheats.

GIJANE
09-02-2011, 07:31 PM
He was using a matter of comparison. Not saying you cheating is the same as a dui. He is stating that since you are saying you have been a loyal player that we should forgive you and forget. As far as getting a warning, there are certain districts in which case there is no such things as a warning for tickets. Especially if the limit is quite plainly posted. There are servers that follow that example. There, less offensive? Feel free to hate me. There are 3 things I cannot abide by in life. 1. Thieves, 2. Lying, 3. Cheats.

Gefecht... i understand the the comparison and i'm saying that comparison is not a good comparison it's like comparing apples to oranges. I offered to pay the 'fine' so i'm not too sure why that would not be acceptable. Your comment is not offensive and of course i don't hate you... and good for you for having a very strict moral code... we need more people like you in this world... and i say that sincerely.

Max][mu$
09-02-2011, 07:59 PM
After receiving a PM from GIJANE. I decided to unban GIJANE as well as to not fine GIJANE for what had happened since GIJANE went ahead and handled his/her ban appeal in a mature way. Its all now water under the bridge. Feel free to play on the server once again and please by all means take the advice of the pm. ;)

Gefecht
09-02-2011, 08:02 PM
And a little maturity goes a long way.

HiLLbiLLy
09-03-2011, 08:22 AM
i'm going to lock this since the situation is handled.