PDA

View Full Version : olof206's Ban Appeal from the Call of Duty 4 - Hardcore TDM Server

olof206
07-27-2011, 06:12 AM
Ban AppealWhat is your in-game name?
FaiL Which DPG server were you banned from?
Call of Duty 4 - Hardcore TDM Server Who was the Admin that banned you?
I dont know Do you know why you were banned?
Yes Explain why you think you were banned or why you would like to be unbanned.
I let my friend lend my game over a week when i was on a holiday a time ago, and he then downloaded som stupid aimbot or something like that, so he got banned! And i was (still am) really upset and mad at him for doing that! Your server was so good! So just so you know! I have never ever used some kind of hack or so! Please unban me! I would be so happy! :D <3

// From an boy that want's hes account unbanned

olof206
07-27-2011, 06:15 AM
I know it sounds really stupid but its 100% true! Please! :D

QuezaCotl
07-27-2011, 06:42 AM
ur probably on the pb banlist now, nothing we can do.

HiLLbiLLy
07-27-2011, 09:47 AM
I've seen this post way to many times! Pretty much like telling your teacher the dog ate my homework... wouldn't fly in my book. And Quez is also correct.

Studdmuffin
07-27-2011, 10:46 AM
1 word....... no

olof206
08-05-2011, 04:11 AM
Ok! I really know how stupid it sounds but thank's anyway! I am still sorry but i get it if you dont belive it! It really sounds like: the dog ate my homework! But it's true, Belive it or not! I was really looking forward to be playing on your Galacticwars server but i guess i can forget playing GW at all, there is no other server with nothing near the amount of players as yours! Thank you for helping me and so, and if you know any other GW server, please tell me! And i promise! I will never ever wallhack or aimbot! I would never do something that stupid! Hope you remember that!

Studdmuffin
08-05-2011, 07:30 AM
Ok! I really know how stupid it sounds but thank's anyway! I am still sorry but i get it if you dont belive it! It really sounds like: the dog ate my homework! But it's true, Belive it or not! I was really looking forward to be playing on your Galacticwars server but i guess i can forget playing GW at all, there is no other server with nothing near the amount of players as yours! Thank you for helping me and so, and if you know any other GW server, please tell me! And i promise! I will never ever wallhack or aimbot! I would never do something that stupid! Hope you remember that!

I hope you remember to never let your friend barrow your game again. This will be a good life lesson for you.

GeminiOfSin
08-05-2011, 08:50 AM
There is a reason why PC games aren't sold used. Because game companies know that people will do things like this and then sell it when it's unusable. My advice to you sir olof is to go to your friends house, pour gasoline on to him while he sleeps and drop a lit-lighter on to him. I bet he wont ever download hacks again.

Doggie
08-06-2011, 12:50 AM
Locko Del torro?

Max][mu$
08-06-2011, 12:55 AM
:locked: