PDA

View Full Version : Appealing My "Ban" for one of your Servers on Call of Duty: World at War

FilthyHeadshot
06-21-2011, 10:01 PM
I really like the realism servers that you guys host, and they always seem to be lots of fun to play on. Just recently I was auto-banned from one of your servers called "***MADHOUSE REALISM***" (on World at War) for accidentally killing my teammates too often, which is sometimes hard to avoid because realism changes the game a lot and friendly fire happens a lot. I was simply wondering if I could be unbanned by appealing, my in game name is Filthy Headshot. Thanks in advance.

GeminiOfSin
06-21-2011, 10:40 PM
Madhouse realism? I'm afraid I've never seen one of our servers with this name. Also please use the "Banned?" link at the top of our pages.

Studdmuffin
06-21-2011, 11:20 PM
We don't have a server called "***MADHOUSE REALISM***" and you are not in our logs.

FilthyHeadshot
06-22-2011, 12:04 AM
Madhouse realism? I'm afraid I've never seen one of our servers with this name. Also please use the "Banned?" link at the top of our pages.Really? I could have sworn that the server was hosted by this community. I might've gotten it mixed up with one of your realism servers.
We don't have a server called "***MADHOUSE REALISM***" and you are not in our logs.Yeah, I guess I got mixed up. Oh well, thanks for the responses.

Max][mu$
06-22-2011, 02:26 AM
FilthyHeadshot I saw you playing on our server earlier today under the name of FilthyHS which when I looked you up on B3 said you last played on the 21st. When I went to unban you it said you were not on the ban list. So just a heads up if you get that screen that says your 1 TK away from being kicked thats just an automated message that is displayed to anyone on the server who gets their 4th team kill. That can even happen to admins. 5 tks and your kicked. Its as simple as that. You were not banned.

Also, I don't know about this ***MADHOUSE REALISM*** um yea... >.> don't know anything about that sort of thing... but, what I do know is our server is called: [DPG] Tactical Realism ERM 2.1 Beta so that is the server you should be playing on. ;)

Again, you are not banned, but please watch the friendly fire since their is no tags above the heads. You must learn to pay attention to the team uniforms. Next time your on the server please also type: !rules

Thanks. :)