PDA

View Full Version : Alex Wiseman's Ban Appeal from the Call of Duty 4 - Hardcore TDM Server

Alex Wiseman
06-01-2011, 04:36 AM
Ban AppealWhat is your in-game name?
rSS`alxXXX Which DPG server were you banned from?
Call of Duty 4 - Hardcore TDM Server Who was the Admin that banned you?
FRIEDCHIKKIN Do you know why you were banned?
Yes Explain why you think you were banned or why you would like to be unbanned.
Apparently I was(in the opinion of the admin) wallhacking. Which I was not. Un-ban reason: It IS an unfair ban based on nothing but clean demos and an uneducated opinion. Proof: I was going to record but I trusted the people to realize I don't hack. But today had to be one of those days.... I have CLEAN SS's will be attached below

Studdmuffin
06-01-2011, 09:46 PM
After further review I have decided that you are not hacking and have been unbanned. Next time be a little more polite and patient.

SquishyYoshi
06-02-2011, 06:34 AM
Studdmuffin due to his disrespect, I believe he should be banned still. I know I don't have much say, but a player that comes to the forums and is a complete douche shouldn't be welcomed back...

Studdmuffin
06-02-2011, 08:45 AM
there wasn't much disrespect.

GeminiOfSin
06-02-2011, 10:34 AM
I "felt" an aura of douche coming from the post, but obviously that isn't real evidence. I think he went about this ban appeal quite well and providing some of his own proof went above and beyond most other people. I've gotten better scores than what he's gotten in these SS in less crowded conditions. So I know that this is quite possible.

st_mu69
06-02-2011, 07:24 PM
I dont remember when was the last time a saw you play fps GeminiOfSin

Your french friend :D

GeminiOfSin
06-02-2011, 08:21 PM
I played yesterday? I've been playing COD4 quite a lot. I'm also on the ERM every so often.

Max][mu$
06-03-2011, 12:41 AM
This matter has been resolved by Studdmuffin. :locked: