PDA

View Full Version : M4CHIAVELLI's Ban Appeal from the Call of Duty 4 - S&D Server

M4CHIAVELLI
02-21-2011, 09:10 PM
Ban AppealWhat is your in-game name?
Mach Which DPG server were you banned from?
Call of Duty 4 - S&D Server Who was the Admin that banned you?
The dollar sign guy [_$_(1)_$_] Do you know why you were banned?
Yes Explain why you think you were banned or why you would like to be unbanned.
I used a glitch (Pipeline bounce, if you're familiar with that) in the server once, and got a warning for it, saying that I would be "out of here" if I did it again. Like a week later, I did an elevator on Crossfire and got kicked, joined back, and got kicked. Then when I finally wasn't kicked upon entry, dollar sign guy said I was gonna be banned. I apologized and said I wouldn't do it again as well. I think it would be a bit more fair if I could have gotten like a "3 strikes you're out" kinda deal. I also forgot over that span of time between the first warning and the ban that glitching was so frowned upon. One more chance:)?

caneman13
02-21-2011, 09:35 PM
looks like the ban was the 4th warning for glitching. first didn't sink in? don't remember 2 and 3. remember the 4th when you can't join :fu3:

Max][mu$
02-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Just like Machavelli aka 2pac you got shot and won't be respawning this time around ;)

[_$_(1)_$_]
02-21-2011, 11:29 PM
I believe glitches like this are cheating. Why should we allow you to cheat 3 times? I think I warned you like a month ago for the pipeline bounce and told you to NEVER GLITCH EVER...hmm you must have forgotten.

GeminiOfSin
02-22-2011, 03:42 AM
LMFAO. This one is just priceless. It's like Jason Vorheese asking for a second chance.

Yoshara
02-22-2011, 12:17 PM
LMFAO. This one is just priceless. It's like Jason Vorheese asking for a second chance.

Didn't he get like 10 extra chances?...because there were like 10 movies?

GeminiOfSin
02-22-2011, 01:24 PM
Didn't he get like 10 extra chances?...because there were like 10 movies?

And he just further proved that it doesn't work to ask for more.