PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty 4 Dim Sum!!!!!

EternalBliss
01-30-2011, 06:56 PM
Had this guy come in to server saying KKK represent I warned him under rule one. He then said that that comment wasn't racist, I warned him under rule three. Then he complained that I was abusing my admin authority. He responded wanting to know where to complain too, I gave him thadpg.com. I also advised to not make to big a fool of himself when complaining. Attached is his response.4015

Bliss

Studdmuffin
01-30-2011, 07:45 PM
Had this guy come in to server saying KKK represent I warned him under rule one. He then said that that comment wasn't racist, I warned him under rule three. Then he complained that I was abusing my admin authority. He responded wanting to know where to complain too, I gave him thadpg.com. I also advised to not make to big a fool of himself when complaining. Attached is his response.4015

Bliss

He gone!

Max][mu$
01-30-2011, 10:58 PM

Bliss

Next time around just !b playername rule1. No need to give him a warning. Racism is something we do not tolerate at all.

QuezaCotl
01-31-2011, 02:24 AM
Lol when ********s like that join the server it's an auto /bubye