PDA

View Full Version : FNX Rabbit's Ban Appeal from the Call of Duty 4 - Hardcore TDM Server

FNX Rabbit
08-27-2010, 11:23 AM
Ban AppealWhat is your in-game name?
FNX R@bbit Which DPG server were you banned from?
Call of Duty 4 - Hardcore TDM Server Who was the Admin that banned you?
Asrael Do you know why you were banned?
Yes Explain why you think you were banned or why you would like to be unbanned.
was playing on Crash, I was in the 3 story building and I was going back and forth on the bottom stairs shooting through the crack in the shutters and the ground floor where you can see the side entrance. My score was high, like 45-2 so I noticed some complaints. I saw your warning come up about "don't accuse without proof, so I thought I was safe since it should have been obvious to anyone who spec'ed me that I was not hacking.

I have been playing on your server for years, I have been playing this game since beta, and this is the first time I have ever been banned. I was surprised how fast and without warning I would get banned on your server. I was having a good run, people for what ever reason kept coming 1 by 1 through the back door of the ruined building at it was a duck shoot. So combine that with 2 AS and 2 helli's and my score was fairly high. So since you bann with video, can someone please look and you should see there was no hacking going on

Thanks for your time and I hope I can play on your server again.
- FNX Rabbit

LethalXtc
08-27-2010, 02:13 PM
In all Honestly it was a mistake and i forgot to unban you last night, there were so many hackers on at that time i was banning like mad.
The ban will be over turned in about 15min, my apologies and have fun.

FNX Rabbit
08-27-2010, 02:17 PM
thanks mate, no worries, my clan used to run a few servers and I know the drill. That is why I did not want to come in here and whine, just state my case.

Cheers
Rabbit

Special K
08-27-2010, 11:18 PM
thank you for being tactful about it :)