PDA

View Full Version : Engineer's Ban Appeal from the Call of Duty 4 - Hardcore TDM Server

Engineer
08-23-2010, 08:49 PM
Ban AppealWhat is your in-game name?
Engineer Which DPG server were you banned from?
Call of Duty 4 - Hardcore TDM Server Who was the Admin that banned you?
Don't know Do you know why you were banned?
No Explain why you think you were banned or why you would like to be unbanned.
I'm not sure what I was banned for or by whom. It's a 24 hour ban. Last thing I was doing was spamming with a mounted machine gun.

I've been on this server over a 100 times, I think most players would vouch that I don't cheat.

LawDog08
08-23-2010, 09:22 PM
One of the higher ups will review your appeal and get back with you soon

LethalXtc
08-23-2010, 11:26 PM
Ok i was watching you and you were pulling some odd stuff so i started recording a bit late. It seems to me you are toggling something on cause one second you are posted in a direction then zip you are on someone shooting them. The demo shows the last two kills in which i started the demo and it is clear to me you are using so sort of in game boost, the demo is really short and i have been known to be wrong but if a Sr Admin sees fit or over turn the ban you will be watched extremely close from here out.:ninja:

Engineer
08-24-2010, 05:14 PM
Hi Lethal,

Thanks for explaining what your reasons were although again I was not hacking or using any kind of game boost. I understand from your demo where it looks like something is up but that was just me being fast with the mouse on the mg that time... seriously.

I would hope you or someone else would be willing to unban me as this is a good server with lots of good players. If you ask Bliss, Neptune, DanTana, Cran, or Vyder they would vouch for me.

I've been playing this game since the original COD and even made a few multiplayer maps for it a while back. It's not in my interests, reputation, or ethics to be hacking at this game.

I understand where you guys are coming from and it's important to ban cheaters as much as possible, but seriously this was not what it may have appeared to have been. Hopefully you will change your mind or be willing to extend the benefit of the doubt.

Peace,

Engineer

Sneaky Pete
08-24-2010, 10:14 PM
Demo is too short to really get a feel if anything is up..I would admit that maybe 1 lucky kill in that mix. When he was randomly spraying the MG..you could see the trace from the bullets being fired behind the truck in the street and in the building. Feel free to watch him closely from now on but I'm going to lift the ban for now.

Thanks for being part of the server Engineer, make sure you continue to keep it clean.

Engineer
08-25-2010, 05:36 PM
Thank you Pete. I appreciate you guys giving me the benefit of the doubt.
=)