PDA

View Full Version : Oh Hai

barry
07-25-2010, 07:13 PM
So I was bant for 19 years by JackBlack last night for spec nading him.

What happened was, the guy names keo who plays there spec naded me so I was trying to get back at him. He was standing there sniping so I threw my nade directly up in the air and switched teams thinking it would get him.

Just my luck, he apparently moved and JackBlack took his place. So yea, I ended up spec-nading an admin, just my luck.

I talked to Studmuffin on vent and he said he would talk to someone to try and help me out and to go ahead and make this post cause he doesn't have the power to unban.

And yea, I know TKing is wrong but I was just pissy @ keo.

So yea, sorry and wont happen again and all that good stuff.
<3

barry
07-25-2010, 07:14 PM
Oh, username is Barry most of the time. At the time of ban I was on username "Door Blocker" or "I Block Doors" or something.

Thanks

caneman13
07-25-2010, 07:25 PM
I know TKing is wrong

as is bad language on the server, which led to your prior 4 temp bans. lifting a 5th ban, i defer to max

Studdmuffin
07-25-2010, 08:31 PM
I know hes a regular on the server. I have never seen a problem when I was on with him. I heard both sidesof the story(from barry and jack) and they match up, but this is totally Max's call.

barry
07-25-2010, 10:13 PM
maybe a little donation goodness will do the trick?

;D

HiLLbiLLy
07-25-2010, 10:42 PM
maybe a little donation goodness will do the trick?

;D

that might help a little... along with a little pos testimony from other DPG'ers

Max][mu$
07-25-2010, 11:12 PM
that might help a little... along with a little pos testimony from other DPG'ers

Is that a typo as in post? Or did you actually mean P.O.S testimony? LOL

A donation does indeed help! As far as you spec nading please never do this again. Do you have a small penis? I know that may come across rude, but honestly do you have a small penis? Because as far as I am concerned people who spec nade have small penises and need to go outside more and talk to women. So thank you for your apology, but NEVER SPEC NADE again! As far as Keo... he is a regular who has a bad attitude. I already temp banned him for a few days last week. Now he is spec nading?! When I get a chance I will be handing him a perma ban. All the guy does really is spam global chat about how he is soooooo depressed and wants to commit suicide while being a jerk to most people. Yea... I think he has warn out his welcome.

As soon as I see you have donated I will unban you.

barry
07-25-2010, 11:59 PM
Lol, how much $ is the fee?

barry
07-26-2010, 12:18 AM
Also, how much would it cost to switch out overgrown with some other map? Bog...chinatown...creek? Hell, I know I'm going to get flamed for this but I even think killhouse is fun as hell. Anything but overgrown.
;D

caneman13
07-26-2010, 04:28 AM
you're not gonna get flamed. you've been civil. max shakes up the rotation occasionally. we have a lot of regulars that like overgrown. bog and creek were on for awhile, i don't think creek lasts too long in the rotation.

max usually meditates on the rotation at his tuesday night bikram class.

Max][mu$
07-26-2010, 12:25 PM
Lol, how much $ is the fee?

$11.

I may consider putting killhouse on instead of overgrown. We shall see.

Studdmuffin
07-26-2010, 02:01 PM
But I like overgrown....

Keo
07-26-2010, 07:27 PM
I was unaware spec nading was against the rules and as far as my bad attitude the most i do is talking about how people are bad due to their play or score which is why you also temp banned me that day because i said i had the right to say people suck based on their score or play. No personal attacks all my comments are based on cod4 and not the actual person i.e "in real life you are so so"

Lazy
07-26-2010, 08:45 PM
You were banned by the numero uno general hehe theres no sympathy for you here this one doesnt even deserve the penis talk lol

Yoshara
07-27-2010, 06:53 AM
I was unaware spec nading was against the rules and as far as my bad attitude the most i do is talking about how people are bad due to their play or score which is why you also temp banned me that day because i said i had the right to say people suck based on their score or play. No personal attacks all my comments are based on cod4 and not the actual person i.e "in real life you are so so"

Does not matter. You shouldn't be saying anything whatsoever if thats how your going to treat people. Didn't your mother ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? Be happy your temp banned for 19 years because if I saw you in the server after reading this post I would perma ban you.

barry
07-31-2010, 07:22 AM
Sup? I sent $15...

Max][mu$
07-31-2010, 09:44 AM
Yes sir you did! Thank you for that! You have now been unbanned. Thank you for the donation. :)

jackmeup
07-31-2010, 11:34 AM

I don't know where "spec nading" would be a accepted way to play. Some things are just common sense. And some people are just short on sense, let alone common sense.

barry
08-01-2010, 09:17 PM
yo...it says I'm still banned.

usernames are:

barry
and
door blocker

I use both

Max][mu$
08-02-2010, 12:13 AM
I unbanned a person named barry who was banned on the 25th of July. I thought that was you. Anyhow, I have unbanned DOOR BLOCKER which I would hope is you too. If you still have problems getting in let me know. Also pick a name a little more unique that way there is less problems unbanning you if needed in the future for w/e reason.

barry
08-02-2010, 09:22 AM
Oh, both are me.

When I got banned I called up my friend and got his serial # since he plays like once in a blue moon. Unfortunately for me and my cunning plan, you also ban by IP, apparently.

Anyway thanks, I'll keep the spec nading to a minimum now.

I'm kidding, I wont do it anymore ;D

barry
08-02-2010, 09:24 AM
Hmmm it says I may not try to re-join the server for 712 min ;\

WallEyE
08-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Ahhh its only 11.8 hours wait it out..:naughty: