PDA

View Full Version : aces_ghost's Ban Appeal from the Call of Duty 4 - Hardcore TDM Server

aces_ghost
04-14-2010, 10:41 AM
Ban AppealWhat is your in-game name?
[Aces] ghost Which DPG server were you banned from?
Call of Duty 4 - Hardcore TDM Server Who was the Admin that banned you?
I believe Lethal Do you know why you were banned?
Yes Explain why you think you were banned or why you would like to be unbanned.
I believe I was banned for using a lethal hack. I'm not sure because I didn't get to read the reason why. I'm asking to be unbanned because I have not or ever used any hacks. If an admin could spec to verify my game play it would resolve the ban. I snipe for the majority of the maps on thadpg.com and I do follow the rules of the server. Please, let me know as there are fellow teammates which play here and I would like to continue in doing so. Thank you for your consideration.

Max][mu$
04-14-2010, 11:07 AM
I just spoke to you on xfire. As soon as Lethal is on xfire I will let him know about the ban for I can investigate this further. Thank you for your patience.

LethalXtc
04-14-2010, 12:39 PM
I was Xfired about a sketchy player so i hoped on to take a look, nothing looked odd till he started to shoot people he could even see. He didn't do it alot but enough for me to take a demo then about half way through the demo his bot seems to kick in full gear cause you can it target eveything through the smoke but he does not fire but none the less it does look to be a bot of some kind.

Also i do remember posting a demo of this guy once before and he was bant for hacking, was about 2-3 months ago.

http://uploading.com/files/7c464ea4/Ghost1.dm_1/
http://uploading.com/files/dd7192e5/Ghost2.dm_1/

Side note, Max you need to show how to upload to the site, I forget.

aces_ghost
04-14-2010, 01:38 PM
Hi Lethal, I do shoot thru smoke and walls but do not use aim bots to do so. It's an educated guess on my part. I find it's not hard to estimate where the target is and it sometimes pays off. I'm leading the target. I've been playing on your server for a long time and not any1 of those games have I used a hack. Not sure how else to prove to you guys that I don't hack. I can't view the demo links provided however I'm sure it doesn't show I hack.

Thanks for your consideration.
-aces_ghost

Max][mu$
04-14-2010, 04:13 PM
I have reviewed both demos. I can see where Lethal was thinking that you hacked, but none the less I do not believe your hacking. The areas you are shooting into are common sniper positions on that map. A lot of your shots are random sniper fire in which half of the time you are not killing anyone. I respect Lethal's choice at the time to ban you. I have decided to remove your ban.

aces_ghost
04-14-2010, 06:49 PM
Max, thank you for lifting the ban.
-aces_ghost