PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty: WaW Ban List

Max][mu$
08-11-2009, 02:54 PM
I decided to make a ban list of ppl who decided to either break the server rules frequently or simply decided to disrespect a DPG admin or member.

First one I will start off with is the following:

Knobberz - Reason. Kept arguing over the server rules and then called us all fags for having such rules.

Banned from our HC Total War server by me.

caneman13
08-11-2009, 04:11 PM
This thread is sticky.

Do not post to this thread unless you have issued a ban. This is not a running commentary on someone who was banned.

Pr0cl1v1ty
08-18-2009, 09:34 AM
http://i28.tinypic.com/5l16v5.jpg

Applejack is the name

i warned him about martydom, 5 or 6 times, creat1v1ty was a witness.

he continued to do it, had some complaints, i kicked him, he came back in.
didnt use martydom but then proceeded to use rifle grenade, he was then warned for a bann, then i kicked him.

Up to you max.

-yours always teh ban monitor

Max][mu$
08-20-2009, 01:19 PM
Banned shrek13 from our WAR server for using an invincibility hack. Mon$teR was over using my laptop and I was watching this guy have the entire team put machine gun rounds into this guy in which it would show it register on their screen, but he wouldn't die. When ppl announced that an admin was present he finally turned the hacks off. I took a demo, but it only showed a little bit of the hack. None the less he is banned from our WAR server now. Thanks to Mon$teR who let me know.

Max][mu$
08-24-2009, 02:51 PM
Banned KillerTHC from our WAR server after reviewing a demo that was emailed to me by one of our regulars by the name of [CJE]cj80. Blatant wall hacking from KillerTHC's spawn to the enemy spawn on the map Knee Deep with a rifle and a 30cal. Browning machine gun. Absolutely convinced 100% that this guy is hacking. Will see about submitting the demo to punkbuster for review or PBbans when they are back up. None the less, KillerTHC is banned from all of our CoD5 servers. Big thanks again to [CJE]cj80 for submitting the demo! :)

I uploaded the demo to our ftp under the Call of Duty section called "Hacker Demos" if anyone who has FTP access would like to watch.

caneman13
08-24-2009, 03:04 PM
i banned RoOTrEeB from our Original 24/7 HCTDM server. sir charles and i watched him rack up 100 plus kills, all head shots with a G36. the spin in the air with 4 head shots was the clincher/confirmation for the aimbot.

he immediately left the server when i asked him how he only gets headshots (i was smurfin). added his guid to the master ban list from the server log.

Max][mu$
08-25-2009, 07:43 PM
Banned Hot Karl from our HC CTF server for not obeying server rules. I warned him multiple times to not use martyrdom and he continued to do so. I then let him know before I kicked him why he was being kicked. He then came back in the server and never acknowledged why he was kicked or said a single word. He then continued to use Martyrdom again and again after I warned him he would be banned and still he never said a thing. He will remain banned unless he comes on here pleading to be unbanned.

caneman13
08-25-2009, 09:20 PM
|BaF|Thrasher and Darkskylar
spec'd aimbot

Max][mu$
08-26-2009, 05:51 AM
Banned Sywlo from our WAR server. At the end of the map called Roundhouse I informed a player by the name of Tasht to stop using rifle grenades. As I did so over VOIP Sywlo told me to "kiss my a** mother****er".

Max][mu$
08-26-2009, 01:14 PM
Received an email just now from one of our regulars by the name of Temujin who was reporting a player who he believed was hacking. The player name was Grayworld. The email to me reads as follows:

"Hi there,

Thought you might like to know that a player named: GRAYWORLD was on your server using a new cheat that basically made him invincible. About 4 other players were asking him for it before he lagged out with a pbag.dll error. He didn't try denying it at all, just more talking smack. Funny how cheaters talk smack till they learn you just might live close to them.

Anyways, that was about 12:00 to 12:25 PM today that he was on server.

Eric aka Temujin"

My reply back to Eric aka Temujin:

"Alright I decided to ban him. I checked the logs and this is what I found when he ran the invincibility hack:

dvar set scr_selecting_location
No die handler for player entity type 15No die handler for player entity type 15

Every single log next to his name reported this. We had another person who I saw using this hack in game as well. Hopefully the 1.6 patch will catch this or pb will do an update to catch this. None the less I am reporting this to pb. - Max"

Looks like this hack is becoming something common now since I noticed the same No die handler dvar exploit for the last player that me and Mon$teR actually caught using this hack. I really hope punkbuster does something about this or the 1.6 patch addresses this. The hack basically makes the person 100% invincible. =/. Normally I would ask for a demo in reguards to this, but the same dvar exploit matched the other player listed above that Mon$teR and myself witnesed using the same hack.

Anyhow, Grayworld is perma banned from all of our CoD5 servers now.

Max][mu$
08-28-2009, 02:48 PM
Banned Kapitza for not following server rules on our CoD5 CTF server. I as well as many others warned Kapitza many times to not use martyrdom. After many warnings I kicked Kapitza and then Kapitza came back and used martyrdom again. I then gave Kapitza a final warning to not use Martyrdom and Kapitza decided to use it again so I banned Kapitza.

Now on to the next player who is ClydeFrog who is a real piece of work I may add. After the map called Sub Pens was over I used voice chat to let everyone know to stop using martydom and to please stop accusing people of hacking. This was mainly pointed at Clyde since he kept accusing ppl of hacking and then at the end said that everyone is hacking. After telling everyone to stop accusing he then said "nah F*** all that" and then continued to disrespect me. I then informed him that it is our rules and he continued to disrespect me. He then came back in and asked why he was kicked. I then explained that it was obvious why and then he told me to calm down. I told him I was calm and that he needs to follow the rules or gt*o. He then disrespected me again so I told him I was going to perma ban him in which he left before I could. I then looked up his name on the log files and banned his key. This all occured on our CoD5 CTF server.

Max][mu$
09-01-2009, 02:08 AM
Received an email from Kapitza apologizing that he does not speak or write very well in English since he is a Spaniard. He now knows not to use the martyrdom perk. I then decided to unban him.

Hottie
09-01-2009, 05:02 PM
awww.good call max.

Max][mu$
09-01-2009, 05:05 PM
awww.good call max.

Why thank you lol.

Max][mu$
09-03-2009, 11:11 AM
Banned Steiler yesterday from our CTF server for arguing about server rules and for using martyrdom all the time. I then kicked him and then he came back spec nading so I then banned him. CharlieDontSurf and Caneman were witnesses.

Max][mu$
09-21-2009, 06:40 AM
Banned Brain008 yesterday for using an invincibility hack. I then took a demo of our players emptying out entire clips on him in which he still wouldn't die. The demo is uploaded to the FTP for those who would like to view it.

Max][mu$
09-21-2009, 08:57 AM
Received a request from a few pubs on our CTF server to look into the log file on a player by the name of orion72 who was disrespecting and even cussing out players when told to please not use marty on our server. I then looked into the logs and saw exactly what they were talking about and banned orion72.

Max][mu$
09-28-2009, 01:15 PM
Received an email from Pink Floyd with a demo attached to it in reguards to a player by the name of Zwei_Phantom who was using hacks on our WAR server. I then reviewed the demo and became 100% convinced that Zwei was using some sort of aimbot as well as blatant wallhacks. I then perma banned him. Thanks for the demo Floyd! :)

Rawlins
10-01-2009, 08:51 AM
Tempban for 2 weeks: Reckif from WaW:CTF for wallhack.

I didn't get a demo, (I tried, but I couldn't get it to start recording?, i'll get it fixed) but I spec'd him shooting through walls (and I mean nose up against the wall too) for kills and trying to throw a grenade at a player he couldn't see, who was underneath the floor behind a bunker on Battery. I banned him at 45:4 k:d.

If I had a demo, I would have made this a permban, which it should have been. Lucky him.

(edit: I fixed my record bug, blah Vista FTW)

Max][mu$
10-04-2009, 12:31 AM
Banned Sudds for being a complete wise ass to me on our CTF server. That guy has no respect at all.

caneman13
10-05-2009, 07:32 PM
slapped a 2 week on wromthrax for telling valdes to suck his privates

Yoshara
10-06-2009, 07:03 AM
slapped a 2 week on wromthrax for telling valdes to suck his privates

Wromthrax has previously gotten a 2 hour from me for marty and never removing it after 2 verbal warnings and 3 written (B3)

Looks to be a troublemaker.

Max][mu$
10-14-2009, 03:50 PM
I received an email about 1 hour and a half ago from a regular on our server by the name of Subliminal who was asking me to ban a player by the name of SamuelClark who kept using rifle grenades on our server even after he as well as other regulars and pubs asked Samuel to please stop using it. I then checked the logs and saw this to be true. I then decided to ban Samuel Clark.

Rawlins
10-15-2009, 03:39 PM
Banned a player named "Banana" for spamming music over in-game voice.

Tempban - 2 Weeks.

Max][mu$
10-17-2009, 06:22 AM
Banned [EGS]WaterLift for intentionally using rifle grenades. At first I warned him because I thought he was new. Then he asked in global chat, "Is there an admin here"? Then I saw after I warned him that apparently it was his 3rd warning in which he must of swore because it temp banned him for 5 hours. After he was temp banned he came back in with a bind that pretty much read like:

"Muahhh retarded admin can't ban me"

Well immediately after he would spam that a few times it would auto kick him because of B3, but since he was annoying me with reconnecting with his stupid bind I looked up his player # and perm banned him. Now whenever he tries to /reconnect in his console it will simply say:

"You have been permanetely banned from this server"

Hmm I wonder how spammer boy feels right now? Pretty retarded? Yea I think so.

Yoshara
10-18-2009, 02:58 PM
Banned M4T10 for hacking. It was blatant and evident. I do have a demo if you need it Max. Slapped a 2 week ban on him in haste. If you could slap a permaban on him for me max that would be awesome.

Max][mu$
10-18-2009, 07:35 PM
I reviewed the demo that CJE-C80 sent me and yes you are correct. 100% blatant hacks. I then perma banned him.

Yoshara
10-20-2009, 03:57 PM
Banned Crom99 for blatant hacking. Wallhacking + aimbotting. Slapped a 2 week on him. If someone could make that a perma I would be grateful.

Rawlins
10-21-2009, 04:45 AM
I received a ban request via the forums:

PMS Queenie
hey... we need help on the server... theres a player named patriot that is spec nading

Should be on the WaW CTF server... I don't have lookup access, might have to check the logs (action occured 10/19/09 at 11:39p)

SrsBsns
11-01-2009, 09:51 AM
Banned CyberSlayer for 2 weeks for infinite HP hack. I have the demo's but lost my FTP info. Max if you could be so kind.

Yoshara
11-01-2009, 07:54 PM
Banned Code051 for hacking. Went to knife him because he was afk and he turns on a dime and knifes me and does not move. AFK hacking ftl. Max, please throw a permaban on this one.

Yoshara
11-01-2009, 08:20 PM
nevermind, proven otherwise.

Max][mu$
11-02-2009, 01:02 AM
Banned CyberSlayer for 2 weeks for infinite HP hack. I have the demo's but lost my FTP info. Max if you could be so kind.

Np I will pm you shortly with the info and look this guy up in the logs. If you say he is using the infinite hp hack then no worries I will add him to the ban list after I get his GUID from the logs, but yes its nice having the demos to look upon.

Max][mu$
11-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Received an email from CJE-CJ80 who is a regular on our CTF server who recored 3 demos of a player by the name of JoeKohama who had a very unusual invincibility hack. So unusual that he appeared to be a German, but on the Russian team. The first demo will show that the german team would run past him because they would think he is friendly and then he would knife them in the back. When they caught on they tried shooting him repeatedly, but he would not die which the other 2 demos will show.

Anyhow, he is banned now, but I encourage you all if your interested to take a look into this hack and see for yourself. I uploaded all 3 demos to the FTP under the Call of Duty/Hacker Demos folder.

Yoshara
11-11-2009, 05:04 PM
banned H0AX for hacking. Was not too sure, went to kingfish to see what he thought. Kingfish thought there was something fishy as well. This guy was hiding his wallhack very well. Went ahead and gave king the go ahead to ban with a message to come back if he believes the ban to be a wrongful action. I do have the demo for review.

Max][mu$
11-11-2009, 06:28 PM
I do have the demo for review.

Please upload the demo to the FTP under the :

Call of Duty/Hacker Demos folder. If it doesn't let you upload it there just upload it to where it says "Upload".

Thanks. :)

SrsBsns
12-09-2009, 02:34 AM
Requesting permanat ban of Telegan. Wallhack/Aimbot. Demo's are uploaded.

ThaMule
12-11-2009, 11:42 AM
adrian111 needs to be banned. I have a screen shot of what he was saying.....pretty insulting stuff. I missed the one of him saying that all admins needed to die and so do their families.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s138/thamule_photo/banthisguy.jpg

Yoshara
12-11-2009, 12:52 PM
Thanks mule, that screenshot shows enough friend. Ill send max a PM just incase he misses this and try to catch him on so we can get this guy gone for good. =)

Waste
12-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Hi guys, how do you record a demo of a game? I play pretty regularly on your server, and today I jumped on and it was a map I don't care for so I spectated and specifically spectated a player with an unusual k/d ratio for only being a lvl 17 without presitige. Well after watching a complete game, I'm almost positive this person was wall hacking and would like to help you get rid of the bad seeds. Of course, I don't want to incriminate without providing you evidence. So if you tell me how to record a demo to upload here should I see something like that in the future, I would appreciate it.

-Waste

caneman13
12-11-2009, 03:51 PM
in console

/record demoname

Max][mu$
12-11-2009, 05:05 PM
@SrsBsns I will be taking a look at those demos as soon as I get a chance.

@ThaMule I have banned adrian111 permantely. Thanks for the SS.

@Waste if your using Windows Vista or Windows 7 when you record your demos they will be placed in the following folder for example: C:\Users\YourComputerName\AppData\Local\Activision \CoDWaW\players\demos

Enhancelogic
12-27-2009, 08:09 AM
Can you check the logs for CunnngGuner, Fat-Boy, and Rockford300? They're all using rifle grenades even when warned many times. CunnngGuner claimed that an admin by the name of Speedy told him that he could use it but I know he's lying. He also pretended not to know English after he was speaking English. CunnngGuner stopped using rifle grenades after 2 games but rockford300 and Fat-Boy did not. I have screen shots if you want me to post them. I only have screen shots of Fat-Boy and Rockford300 since I got fed up after the first 2 games of rifle grenades. I also told them to go to www.thadpg.com if they do get banned.

Update: I rejoined a game and CunnngGuner started using rifle grenades again but he claimed it was an accident whenever he shot it. Caneman was there to ban him though. Thanks Caneman. However, Fat-Boy and Rockford300 already logged off before Caneman logged on.

Max][mu$
12-27-2009, 07:46 PM
Enhancelogic. I appreciate your intel in this, but this thread is about people who were banned and the reason for it. If your wanting to suggest certain people to be banned you may do so, but in another thread. I have banned both Fat-Boy and Rockford300. Logs showed that they kept violating the rules.

stonecold
01-12-2010, 02:33 PM
I am chinese and do not write in english very well, please bear me...

stonecold
01-12-2010, 02:36 PM
so paying $10 for admin is banning people in game is offensive or being suspicious of hacks?

Hottie
01-12-2010, 06:46 PM

Yoshara
01-12-2010, 06:51 PM

=/

Max][mu$
01-12-2010, 07:08 PM
so paying $10 for admin is banning people in game is offensive or being suspicious of hacks?

If you think somebody is hacking and have proof. Type this in your console for example:

/record hackerName

Once your done recording the demo type this:

/stoprecord

If your using Windows Vista your demo will be in a folder similar to this: C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Activision\CoD WaW\players\demos

After you have found the demo you can either email it to me at dpgmaximus@hotmail.com or you can upload it to www.uploading.com (http://www.uploading.com) and give me the link so I can download it.

=WD=Crazzee
01-18-2010, 09:24 PM
Demo for sensenmann51 (http://www.filefront.com/15382307/demo0003.dm_6/)

Max][mu$
01-18-2010, 10:53 PM
Hi =WD=Crazzee. I reviewed the demo that was sent by Crazy56 who PMed me with it. Sennmann was definately using a blantant wallhack and probably even ESP. It was easy to tell when he was shooting from behind the sandbags on the Japanese side of Castle to the Marine spawn area when clearly you could not see the Marines at all behind the bushes, and especially through the pink leaves of the trees. I have looked up his player # and have permanetely banned him from our server. Thank you for submitting your demo and thanks to Crazy56 for submitting his as well! We appreciate you guys being regulars on our server! Please continue to report anyone else you may come across who seems suspicious or who is definately hacking.

speedyj69
05-23-2010, 11:39 AM
PLayer Name: - Fulloholes.. AimBot/WallHack..

DinhTD37BDQ
10-04-2010, 03:16 PM
I was banned because i used "martydorm" at the LVL 18? players unlock it at lvl 20, not 18. please unbanned. =[

jtizzle22
10-04-2010, 03:35 PM
It was only an hour tempban Dinh. But yes, you had martyrdom. You killed me with it twice. As had about ten other people who got warned.

Studdmuffin
10-04-2010, 05:05 PM
I was banned because i used "martydorm" at the LVL 18? players unlock it at lvl 20, not 18. please unbanned. =[

Please start a new thread when posting a ban appeal. Thank you.

Gotchagain
03-08-2011, 05:08 PM
Zealotk..........aimbot. Banned from CTF WAW server today. 19.16 years.

Guyincognito
04-08-2011, 06:25 PM
BIA-HOTROD around 7:15 cst aimbot, esp. The end of the video right before the ban is blatant.

Guyincognito
05-16-2011, 11:43 AM
Onehanded aimbot

Max][mu$
05-30-2011, 10:56 PM
Temp banned ILOVECAKE aka NOCAKE4U for using rcon when he gave me his word he wouldn't use rcon ever again after he quit DPG a while back so I wouldn't have to change the rcon pw. Got a complaint today from Joni_Decimus about him kicking him for rule11. Logs back up that he (Cake) did indeed do this in which he also admits to doing it in the logs I guess because not as many DPG or non DPG admins play on the HC CTF server anymore, but instead the ERM. So Cake decided that somebody had to admin the HC CTF server. Well, whatever he thought he thought wrong.

Whether or not Joni was truly spawn camping the enemy's flag while it was there is besides the point. The point is Cake was using rcon when he wasn't suppose to. Cake was given B3/rcon priveledges when he was in DPG in which he never paid for. As you know I give level 40 priveledges on B3 to ppl who are in DPG. For CoD5 back when he was in DPG I gave him rcon to help kick qports since it was such a huge problem. Now a days I only give B3/Rcon to paying admins ONLY. Anyways, the point is he should never be warning, kicking, or banning anyone for anything at anytime anywhere on our server. It is not his place to do so.

A written apology has been sent to Joni_Decimus for what has happened and Cake has been temp banned for 2 weeks. Also, rcon has been changed and only given to those who I feel should have it.

LKalavera
06-13-2011, 10:51 PM
Banned "Rep0rted" from the CTF server today for aimboting. I also temp banned GreasyStool for 5 weeks for using a noobtube. Isn't the first time he uses it while no admin is on, that kind of atitude is increasing lately :/

Max][mu$
06-17-2011, 02:50 AM
Temp banned W1ldBi11 for 3 days. Received an email from Warmaker7 which contained this demo: http://uploading.com/files/amc9f54d/wi1dbi11.dm_6/. I would of just uploaded it straight to here, but when clicking on Add Files on the paper clip it doesn't even recognize the file after selecting Select Files so I tried the Basic Uploader which did recognize the demo, but just times out everytime when trying to upload it Bojangles.

Anyways, the demo clearly shows W1ldBi11 spawn camping the enemy flag when the flag was there on mp_kneedeep. At the end of the demo he is confronted about it, but denies it when the demo clearly shows that he was indeed spawn camping the enemy flag. If this happens again W1ldBi11 will get a 1 week temp ban and then 2 weeks if it happens again.

Max][mu$
06-22-2011, 10:09 PM
So there is the guy named DreyCCCP who I had to temp ban for 1 day for being a complete douche to our regulars on the HC TOTAL CTF CoD5 server back on the 11th. I then see how he is on the server today and talked with @LKalavera (http://www.thadpg.com/forums/member.php?u=3930) who verified he had to warn him and even temp ban him for about 20 minute for being a douche to the pubs on the server. So I thought ok its time to view this guy's echelon history in B3. Lone and behold his first kick from B3 was for racism back in November:

<tbody>
74149 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=74149&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Kick&game=3)
Kick
Friday, 17/06/2011 (04:34)
(kick only)
connection interupted, reconnect
( )
[DPG]--Max1muS-- (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails.php?game=3&id=46)

74021 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=74021&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Wednesday, 15/06/2011 (18:29)
Wednesday, 15/06/2011 (19:29)
do not spam, shut-up!
( )
B3 (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails.php?game=3&id=1)

73520 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=73520&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Saturday, 11/06/2011 (02:20)
Saturday, 11/06/2011 (03:20)
do not spam, shut-up!
( )

73509 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=73509&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Saturday, 11/06/2011 (00:20)
Sunday, 12/06/2011 (00:20)
Rule #4: No abusive language or behavior towards admins or other players
( )
[DPG]LKalavera (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails.php?game=3&id=29005)

73485 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=73485&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Friday, 10/06/2011 (18:43)
Friday, 10/06/2011 (18:58)
Rule #8: No profanity or offensive language (in any language)
( no homo => no homo )

73370 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=73370&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=TempBan&game=3)
TempBan
Thursday, 09/06/2011 (01:23)
Friday, 10/06/2011 (01:23)
( )

73369 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=73369&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Thursday, 09/06/2011 (01:22)
Friday, 10/06/2011 (01:22)
( )

73178 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=73178&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Tuesday, 07/06/2011 (00:32)
Tuesday, 07/06/2011 (00:47)
( you unporticipating phone calling guy => you unporticipating phone calling guy )

73174 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=73174&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Kick&game=3)
Kick
Monday, 06/06/2011 (23:18)
(kick only)
( )
Gotchagain (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails.php?game=3&id=37933)

72771 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=72771&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Kick&game=3)
Kick
Saturday, 04/06/2011 (01:09)
(kick only)
( )

72615 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=72615&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Kick&game=3)
Kick
Friday, 03/06/2011 (01:12)
(kick only)
( )

71878 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=71878&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=TempBan&game=3)
TempBan
Sunday, 29/05/2011 (15:16)
Wednesday, 01/06/2011 (15:16)
( )
[DPG]Delta_9 (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails.php?game=3&id=23488)

71331 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=71331&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Friday, 27/05/2011 (02:57)
Saturday, 28/05/2011 (02:57)
behave yourself
( i was talking so much **** => i was talking so much **** )

71330 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=71330&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Friday, 27/05/2011 (02:51)
Friday, 27/05/2011 (03:06)
( i smell bacon under my ass => i smell bacon under my ass )

71322 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=71322&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Thursday, 26/05/2011 (23:34)
Thursday, 26/05/2011 (23:49)
( well thank u im quite the attention whore actually => well thank u im quite the attention whore actually )

71319 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=71319&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Thursday, 26/05/2011 (23:09)
Thursday, 26/05/2011 (23:24)
( ***** => ***** )

70980 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=70980&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Wednesday, 25/05/2011 (00:14)
Wednesday, 25/05/2011 (01:14)
do not spam, shut-up!
( )

70979 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=70979&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Wednesday, 25/05/2011 (00:13)
Thursday, 26/05/2011 (00:13)
( )

70977 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=70977&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Tuesday, 24/05/2011 (23:12)
Tuesday, 24/05/2011 (23:27)
( kick ass => kick ass )

70710 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=70710&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Monday, 23/05/2011 (01:20)
Monday, 23/05/2011 (01:35)
( ass hole => ass hole )

70709 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=70709&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Monday, 23/05/2011 (01:18)
Monday, 23/05/2011 (01:33)
( nice run *****es => nice run *****es )

70500 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=70500&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Saturday, 21/05/2011 (22:08)
Saturday, 21/05/2011 (22:23)
( im an attention whore guys running for flag for compliments hrere yo => im an attention whore guys running for flag for compliments hrere yo )

69973 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=69973&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Wednesday, 18/05/2011 (03:04)
Wednesday, 18/05/2011 (03:19)
( *****!! eat that bazooka => ***** eat that bazooka )

68571 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=68571&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Wednesday, 04/05/2011 (00:18)
Wednesday, 04/05/2011 (01:18)
do not spam, shut-up!
( )

67756 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=67756&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=TempBan&game=3)
TempBan
Saturday, 23/04/2011 (22:23)
Saturday, 23/04/2011 (22:25)
( **** => **** )

67324 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=67324&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Tuesday, 19/04/2011 (20:05)
Tuesday, 19/04/2011 (20:20)
( juggle ass move => juggle ass move )

63122 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=63122&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=TempBan&game=3)
TempBan
Monday, 14/03/2011 (04:23)
Monday, 14/03/2011 (04:25)
( ****!! => **** )

61326 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=61326&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Thursday, 03/03/2011 (23:53)
Friday, 04/03/2011 (00:08)
Rule #10: Maryrdom and Rifle Grenades are not allowed on this server.
( )

61325 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=61325&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Thursday, 03/03/2011 (23:53)
Friday, 04/03/2011 (00:08)
( )

61324 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=61324&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Thursday, 03/03/2011 (23:31)
Thursday, 03/03/2011 (23:46)
( RUSSIAN PUSSYS => russian pussys )

61212 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=61212&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Thursday, 03/03/2011 (01:49)
Thursday, 03/03/2011 (02:04)
( )

61093 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=61093&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Wednesday, 02/03/2011 (02:28)
Thursday, 03/03/2011 (02:28)
behave yourself
( killinjg me some fa**** => killinjg me some fa**** )

43892 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=43892&pbid=5f7a4907e8cf45564193421ce400802c&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Thursday, 11/11/2010 (22:17)
Sunday, 14/11/2010 (22:17)
( nigger!!! => nigger )

</tbody>

going to love to hear this fool's excuse for racism when and if he post's a ban appeal.

LKalavera
06-23-2011, 01:27 PM
long history, well deserved ban.

LKalavera
06-24-2011, 06:01 PM
Banned iGevaudan for 1 day for being offensive to another players several times and keep doing it after warnings.

Gotchagain
07-01-2011, 03:11 PM
banned ZE77 for 19.6 years for mouthing off continuously. Ok seriously, it was supposed to be 24h and that is what I typed, but it ended up replying with 19.6 years. Imagine my horror!
Anyway, he was AFK so I kicked him, he comes back about 5-8 min later and types in that I am an idiot. So I kick him for 3h but he reconnects next map. Then he starts blabbing about me cheating and camping. Weird since I was running and gunning and had capped a few flags already, but enough about me.... So i type in "!b ZE77 24h calling names and being a jerk" or something like that, but the 24h is correct. Boom gone for 19.6 years.
So I guess my question is this....How old will he/she be when the ban is up, and what are the odds on COD WAW still being played?

Max][mu$
07-01-2011, 04:24 PM
Alright I temp banned him for 1 day for rule9 since your visitor comment stated he was accusing you of cheating.

Studdmuffin
07-01-2011, 07:18 PM
banned ZE77 for 19.6 years for mouthing off continuously. Ok seriously, it was supposed to be 24h and that is what I typed, but it ended up replying with 19.6 years. Imagine my horror!
Anyway, he was AFK so I kicked him, he comes back about 5-8 min later and types in that I am an idiot. So I kick him for 3h but he reconnects next map. Then he starts blabbing about me cheating and camping. Weird since I was running and gunning and had capped a few flags already, but enough about me.... So i type in "!b ZE77 24h calling names and being a jerk" or something like that, but the 24h is correct. Boom gone for 19.6 years.
So I guess my question is this....How old will he/she be when the ban is up, and what are the odds on COD WAW still being played?

@Gotchagain (http://www.thadpg.com/forums/member.php?u=3817) to tempban someone you type this. !tb playername 24h reason

Max][mu$
07-01-2011, 09:57 PM
@Gotchagain (http://www.thadpg.com/forums/member.php?u=3817) to tempban someone you type this. !tb playername 24h reason

Correct. Gotchagain you type !b to ban somebody and !tb to tempban somebody. ;)

Guyincognito
07-16-2011, 09:37 AM
Just banned wolverineman. Most people know he complains constantly and I think he has been posted about this before. When I told him to to record or demo or stfu about it, verbatim of the console message, he just kept on crying. Then I said it again much more nicely and said be quiet and play. His last comment was incredibly disrespectful so I went ahead and banned him. This was an ongoing problem for a long time and I warned him before that disrespecting an admin would get him banned.

I'm sure logs on him will show his non stop accusations ,complaining, etc.

Guyincognito
07-23-2011, 09:04 PM
iTzORiiGiNal aimbot

Guyincognito
07-30-2011, 08:18 PM
4704 russian2 aimbot

Zhukov41
08-23-2011, 09:21 AM
Banned Normalkoko (or "normal" something) yesterday evening. Obvious Wallhacker.

Max][mu$
09-10-2011, 03:53 AM
Received a demo emailed to me since people are still having problems uploading CoD5 demos to the forums Bojangles. Anyways, the demo shows a regular by the name of ZE77 excessively camping the enemies flag on the map mp_hangar. ZE77 is a regular and should know better. I have decided to temp ban him for 1 month.

Leonidas
09-15-2011, 09:59 AM
Banned Kreuz_Bube for continuely disrespecting players he was given several tempbans before the permban this was on the war server

Guyincognito
10-19-2011, 01:23 PM
pirat220 aimbot not the best vid though

Guyincognito
10-21-2011, 09:10 PM
Banned i___i. Seemed to have a wallhack going on. Always knew where everyone was even with camo.

Gotchagain
11-22-2011, 11:21 PM
CTF WAW server....Banned Terror..... something or other after "Terror". He was on tonight, bantering about why there's no kill cam and how is he going to see who the hacks are, etc etc. and using the "wtf". So I politely asked him to stop using the "effs" in his abreviations, and explained we have a well moderated server. He said something about our server sucks or whatever, so I banned him. Never seen him before and hope he never comes back. I don't put up with people calling down the server. Am I wrong? It's not like he can't come back, but he does have 19.16 years to think before he types I guess.

Special K
11-25-2011, 04:35 PM
CTF WAW server....Banned Terror..... something or other after "Terror". He was on tonight, bantering about why there's no kill cam and how is he going to see who the hacks are, etc etc. and using the "wtf". So I politely asked him to stop using the "effs" in his abreviations, and explained we have a well moderated server. He said something about our server sucks or whatever, so I banned him. Never seen him before and hope he never comes back. I don't put up with people calling down the server. Am I wrong? It's not like he can't come back, but he does have 19.16 years to think before he types I guess.Not wrong in my eyes. If he post a ban appeal we can pull logs to back it up. If he thinks it sucks he can play elsewhere

Max][mu$
12-16-2011, 04:03 AM
Got a PM from LKalavera regarding long time regular afrothunder. Over time I got minor complaints from some DPG regarding this guy, but now its time to just hand this guy his perma ban. Here is a log:
<tbody>
Client History. (All Bans, TempBans, Kicks and Warnings) http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/print_icon.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails_print.php?id=20430&game=3)

penalty

penalty-type

inactive

added/duration

expires

reason

admin

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=91640&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:36)

Saturday, 17/12/2011 (00:36)

behave yourself

(
fa**** move it u suck as sniping => fa**** move it u suck as sniping )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=91636&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:04)

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:19)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=91621&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Thursday, 15/12/2011 (20:36)

Friday, 16/12/2011 (20:36)

behave yourself

(
damit fkers, chose a side and pu**** => damit fkers chose a side and pu**** )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=91483&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Monday, 12/12/2011 (23:13)

Monday, 12/12/2011 (23:38)

Rule #11: Spawn camping the enemies flag is not allowed unless the
enemy flag is gone. Camping your own flag to defend it is fine.

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=89499&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Monday, 21/11/2011 (19:17)

Tuesday, 22/11/2011 (19:17)

behave yourself

(
fking **** sniper in our rear behind our base => fking **** sniper in our rear behind our base )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=89284&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Kick&game=3)

Kick

Saturday, 19/11/2011 (22:01)

(kick only)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=89269&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Kick&game=3)

Kick

Saturday, 19/11/2011 (20:16)

(kick only)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=89266&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 19/11/2011 (20:14)

Saturday, 19/11/2011 (20:29)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=89225&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 19/11/2011 (16:21)

Saturday, 19/11/2011 (16:36)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=89107&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 19/11/2011 (01:49)

Saturday, 19/11/2011 (02:04)

(
kuttke fj got lucky => kuttke fj got lucky )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=89106&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 19/11/2011 (01:42)

Sunday, 20/11/2011 (01:42)

(
)

[DPG]speedyj69 (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails.php?game=3&id=463)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=88482&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 12/11/2011 (22:14)

Saturday, 12/11/2011 (22:29)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=88186&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Kick&game=3)

Kick

Wednesday, 09/11/2011 (20:50)

(kick only)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=86260&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 22/10/2011 (21:27)

Saturday, 22/10/2011 (21:42)

(
the cock is sniping from our right no the bridge => the cock is sniping from our right no the bridge )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=85193&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Thursday, 13/10/2011 (00:12)

Thursday, 13/10/2011 (00:27)

(
and a pussy, but nobody stops himi => and a pussy but nobody stops himi )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=85182&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Kick&game=3)

Kick

Wednesday, 12/10/2011 (21:29)

(kick only)

(
)

Guyincogntio (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails.php?game=3&id=44150)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=84956&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Sunday, 09/10/2011 (14:26)

Sunday, 09/10/2011 (15:26)

RULE11

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=84950&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Sunday, 09/10/2011 (12:37)

Sunday, 09/10/2011 (12:52)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=84785&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Kick&game=3)

Kick

Saturday, 08/10/2011 (18:38)

(kick only)

CI

(
)

Zhukov41 (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails.php?game=3&id=23995)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=84215&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Kick&game=3)

Kick

Sunday, 02/10/2011 (18:25)

(kick only)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=84121&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 01/10/2011 (23:59)

Sunday, 02/10/2011 (00:59)

rule13

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=83566&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Sunday, 25/09/2011 (15:46)

Sunday, 25/09/2011 (18:46)

Rule #9: Do not accuse people of hacking without proof. Record a demo and submit it to thadpg.com

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=83558&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Sunday, 25/09/2011 (15:13)

Sunday, 25/09/2011 (15:38)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=83431&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 24/09/2011 (18:17)

Sunday, 25/09/2011 (18:17)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=83428&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 24/09/2011 (18:16)

Saturday, 24/09/2011 (18:31)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=83387&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 24/09/2011 (13:51)

Saturday, 24/09/2011 (14:06)

(
if course not hes a fking hore => if course not hes a fking hore )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=83386&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 24/09/2011 (13:48)

Saturday, 24/09/2011 (14:03)

(
nice hakc fag => nice hakc fag )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=83217&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Thursday, 22/09/2011 (22:08)

Friday, 23/09/2011 (22:08)

behave yourself

(
left is open, ru**** => left is open ru**** )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=83214&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Thursday, 22/09/2011 (19:59)

Thursday, 22/09/2011 (20:14)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=83109&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Kick&game=3)

Kick

Tuesday, 20/09/2011 (20:06)

(kick only)

AFK

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=82980&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Kick&game=3)

Kick

Sunday, 18/09/2011 (23:23)

(kick only)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=82977&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Sunday, 18/09/2011 (21:37)

Sunday, 18/09/2011 (21:52)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=82955&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Sunday, 18/09/2011 (17:07)

Sunday, 18/09/2011 (18:07)

spawn camping with tank

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=82943&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Sunday, 18/09/2011 (16:29)

Sunday, 18/09/2011 (16:44)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=82863&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Sunday, 18/09/2011 (01:38)

Sunday, 18/09/2011 (02:03)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=82756&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 17/09/2011 (12:52)

Saturday, 17/09/2011 (13:17)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=82495&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Thursday, 15/09/2011 (19:35)

Thursday, 15/09/2011 (19:50)

(
unless u are dick cheney => unless u are dick cheney )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=82367&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Wednesday, 14/09/2011 (21:38)

Wednesday, 14/09/2011 (21:53)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=82361&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=TempBan&game=3)

TempBan

Wednesday, 14/09/2011 (19:25)

Wednesday, 14/09/2011 (19:27)

(
go right fuk the let => go right fuk the let )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=82259&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Kick&game=3)

Kick

Tuesday, 13/09/2011 (22:39)

(kick only)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=81922&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Kick&game=3)

Kick

Sunday, 11/09/2011 (00:10)

(kick only)

2h language

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=81906&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 10/09/2011 (21:55)

Saturday, 10/09/2011 (22:10)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=81901&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 10/09/2011 (21:27)

Saturday, 10/09/2011 (21:42)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=81871&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Kick&game=3)

Kick

Saturday, 10/09/2011 (15:50)

(kick only)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=81619&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Tuesday, 06/09/2011 (20:09)

Tuesday, 06/09/2011 (20:24)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=80376&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Kick&game=3)

Kick

Wednesday, 24/08/2011 (18:40)

(kick only)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=80373&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Kick&game=3)

Kick

Wednesday, 24/08/2011 (18:30)

(kick only)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=79806&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 20/08/2011 (22:11)

Sunday, 21/08/2011 (22:11)

behave yourself

(
too bad our guys cant shoot for **** => too bad our guys cant shoot for **** )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=79448&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Sunday, 14/08/2011 (20:26)

Sunday, 14/08/2011 (20:41)

(
frankly this server sucks ass => frankly this server sucks ass )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=79314&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 13/08/2011 (20:08)

Saturday, 13/08/2011 (20:23)

(
of course, otherwise ur ass was mine => of course otherwise ur ass was mine )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=79092&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Thursday, 11/08/2011 (23:53)

Friday, 12/08/2011 (23:53)

behave yourself

(
wow **** spawn => wow **** spawn )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=78462&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 06/08/2011 (19:46)

Sunday, 07/08/2011 (19:46)

Rule #3: No arguing with admins (listen and learn or leave)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=78447&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Kick&game=3)

Kick

Saturday, 06/08/2011 (18:22)

(kick only)

(
)

[DPG]st_mu69 (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails.php?game=3&id=29337)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=77746&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Monday, 01/08/2011 (01:46)

Monday, 01/08/2011 (02:01)

(
hey somo? is that close to homo? no only smoker gets that one
=> hey somo is that close to homo no only smoker gets that one
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=77236&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Thursday, 28/07/2011 (01:43)

Thursday, 28/07/2011 (02:43)

do not spam, shut-up!

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=74978&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Kick&game=3)

Kick

Sunday, 26/06/2011 (18:11)

(kick only)

stop team killing!

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=74977&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Sunday, 26/06/2011 (18:04)

Monday, 27/06/2011 (18:04)

stop team killing!

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=74814&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Friday, 24/06/2011 (23:56)

Saturday, 25/06/2011 (23:56)

stop team killing!

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=74809&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Friday, 24/06/2011 (23:37)

de-activated/unbanned

stop team killing!

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=74800&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Friday, 24/06/2011 (22:09)

Friday, 24/06/2011 (22:34)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=73995&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Wednesday, 15/06/2011 (14:58)

Wednesday, 15/06/2011 (15:23)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=73355&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Wednesday, 08/06/2011 (22:22)

Wednesday, 08/06/2011 (22:47)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=73037&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=TempBan&game=3)

TempBan

Monday, 06/06/2011 (00:21)

Monday, 06/06/2011 (02:46)

too many warnings: Rule #11: Spawn camping the enemies flag is not
allowed unless the enemy flag is gone. Camping your own flag to defend
it is fine.

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=73036&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Monday, 06/06/2011 (00:20)

Monday, 06/06/2011 (00:45)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=73035&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Monday, 06/06/2011 (00:19)

Monday, 06/06/2011 (00:44)

Rule #10: Friendly Fire is on. Pay close attention to team uniforms and enemy uniforms!

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=72871&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=TempBan&game=3)

TempBan

Saturday, 04/06/2011 (18:22)

Saturday, 04/06/2011 (21:34)

too many warnings: Rule #11: Spawn camping the enemies flag is not
allowed unless the enemy flag is gone. Camping your own flag to defend
it is fine.

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=72870&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 04/06/2011 (18:21)

Saturday, 04/06/2011 (18:46)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=72862&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 04/06/2011 (17:58)

Sunday, 05/06/2011 (17:58)

stop team killing!

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=72778&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 04/06/2011 (02:48)

Tuesday, 07/06/2011 (02:48)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=72775&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 04/06/2011 (02:33)

Saturday, 04/06/2011 (02:58)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=68693&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Wednesday, 04/05/2011 (21:50)

Wednesday, 04/05/2011 (22:05)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=67917&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Thursday, 28/04/2011 (20:30)

Thursday, 28/04/2011 (20:45)

(
and my cock kills all => and my cock kills all )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=65217&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 02/04/2011 (00:47)

Saturday, 02/04/2011 (01:02)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=65063&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=TempBan&game=3)

TempBan

Thursday, 31/03/2011 (15:42)

Thursday, 31/03/2011 (15:44)

(
nice cheat fuc => nice cheat fuc )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=64876&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=TempBan&game=3)

TempBan

Monday, 28/03/2011 (22:08)

Monday, 28/03/2011 (22:10)

(
jonifuk is camped in our base => jonifuk is camped in our base )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=64441&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=TempBan&game=3)

TempBan

Wednesday, 23/03/2011 (01:46)

Wednesday, 23/03/2011 (01:48)

(
bs fuk => bs fuk )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=62417&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Wednesday, 09/03/2011 (23:37)

Thursday, 10/03/2011 (00:37)

please stop referring to your team as F**KS. You have been playing here long enough to know better.

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=59987&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Tuesday, 22/02/2011 (16:45)

Tuesday, 22/02/2011 (17:00)

(
run bi tch run => run bi tch run )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=58811&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Monday, 14/02/2011 (14:24)

Tuesday, 15/02/2011 (14:24)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=58516&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 12/02/2011 (15:15)

Saturday, 12/02/2011 (16:15)

do not spam, shut-up!

(
)

[DPG]Jaycan72 (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails.php?game=3&id=50526)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=58510&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 12/02/2011 (14:36)

Saturday, 12/02/2011 (14:51)

(
)

[DPG]-DoD-R3aPeR- (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails.php?game=3&id=25770)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=56803&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=TempBan&game=3)

TempBan

Sunday, 30/01/2011 (12:00)

Monday, 31/01/2011 (12:00)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=56801&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Sunday, 30/01/2011 (11:56)

Sunday, 30/01/2011 (12:56)

spawn killer

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=56317&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Kick&game=3)

Kick

Thursday, 27/01/2011 (22:36)

(kick only)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=56039&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Wednesday, 26/01/2011 (17:49)

Wednesday, 26/01/2011 (18:14)

(
)

[=HT=]Ilovecake (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails.php?game=3&id=25448)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=56016&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Wednesday, 26/01/2011 (15:33)

Wednesday, 26/01/2011 (15:58)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=52473&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=TempBan&game=3)

TempBan

Sunday, 09/01/2011 (17:59)

Sunday, 23/01/2011 (17:59)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=52460&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Sunday, 09/01/2011 (17:07)

Sunday, 09/01/2011 (17:32)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=52436&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Sunday, 09/01/2011 (15:51)

Sunday, 09/01/2011 (16:16)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=52435&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Sunday, 09/01/2011 (15:50)

Sunday, 09/01/2011 (16:50)

go for the objective!

(
)

[DPG]WallEyE-2 (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails.php?game=3&id=18407)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=52290&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=TempBan&game=3)

TempBan

Sunday, 09/01/2011 (04:07)

Sunday, 09/01/2011 (04:09)

(
on the right fuk => on the right fuk )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=47684&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Monday, 13/12/2010 (20:31)

Monday, 13/12/2010 (21:31)

go for the objective!

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=47484&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=TempBan&game=3)

TempBan

Sunday, 12/12/2010 (11:52)

Sunday, 12/12/2010 (11:54)

(
shi***T game fuc => shi t game fuc )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=47312&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=TempBan&game=3)

TempBan

Saturday, 11/12/2010 (14:11)

Saturday, 11/12/2010 (14:13)

(
great fuk => great fuk )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=46552&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Friday, 03/12/2010 (14:51)

Saturday, 04/12/2010 (14:51)

behave yourself

(
wow **** team, listen up => wow **** team listen up )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=46308&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Tuesday, 30/11/2010 (14:07)

Tuesday, 30/11/2010 (14:32)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=46304&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Tuesday, 30/11/2010 (13:37)

Friday, 03/12/2010 (13:37)

(
get the fag => get the fag )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=46196&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Monday, 29/11/2010 (20:11)

Monday, 29/11/2010 (21:11)

go for the objective!

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=46127&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Sunday, 28/11/2010 (23:16)

Monday, 29/11/2010 (00:16)

do not spam, shut-up!

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=45385&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Monday, 22/11/2010 (22:33)

Monday, 22/11/2010 (23:33)

do not spam, shut-up!

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=44826&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=TempBan&game=3)

TempBan

Thursday, 18/11/2010 (19:31)

Thursday, 18/11/2010 (19:33)

(
**** => **** )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=44592&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=TempBan&game=3)

TempBan

Tuesday, 16/11/2010 (19:59)

Tuesday, 16/11/2010 (20:01)

(
**** => **** )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=43129&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 06/11/2010 (14:07)

Tuesday, 09/11/2010 (13:07)

(
nice spawn ***** => nice spawn ***** )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=42889&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Friday, 05/11/2010 (10:54)

Friday, 05/11/2010 (11:54)

camping

(
)

[DPG]ThaMule (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails.php?game=3&id=1855)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=42888&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Friday, 05/11/2010 (10:51)

Friday, 05/11/2010 (13:51)

Rule #9: Do not accuse people of hacking without proof. Record a demo and submit it to thadpg.com

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=41478&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Tuesday, 26/10/2010 (23:05)

Wednesday, 27/10/2010 (23:05)

behave yourself

(
god this is a **** game => god this is a **** game )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=41309&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Monday, 25/10/2010 (15:23)

Monday, 25/10/2010 (15:48)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=38478&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Tuesday, 05/10/2010 (18:23)

Tuesday, 05/10/2010 (19:23)

go for the objective!

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=33814&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Wednesday, 01/09/2010 (20:54)

Wednesday, 01/09/2010 (21:54)

SPAWN CAMPING

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=33330&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Kick&game=3)

Kick

Sunday, 29/08/2010 (17:10)

(kick only)

spawncamping

(
)

[DPG]-Hammy- (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails.php?game=3&id=8398)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=29101&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 17/07/2010 (00:51)

Saturday, 17/07/2010 (01:51)

do not spam, shut-up!

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=29099&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Friday, 16/07/2010 (23:53)

Saturday, 17/07/2010 (23:53)

behave yourself

(
no **** => no **** )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=27236&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=TempBan&game=3)

TempBan

Friday, 02/07/2010 (17:04)

Friday, 02/07/2010 (17:06)

(
more like sn****es => more like sn****es )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=27143&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Thursday, 01/07/2010 (18:50)

Sunday, 04/07/2010 (18:50)

(
fag in our pipes => fag in our pipes )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=25869&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=TempBan&game=3)

TempBan

Thursday, 24/06/2010 (21:27)

Thursday, 24/06/2010 (21:29)

(
in our base, celar the fuk out => in our base celar the fuk out )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=25047&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=TempBan&game=3)

TempBan

Sunday, 20/06/2010 (03:04)

Sunday, 20/06/2010 (08:40)

too many warnings: peeing in the gene pool

(
kill the **** in the tower => kill the **** in the tower )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=25046&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Sunday, 20/06/2010 (03:04)

Monday, 21/06/2010 (03:04)

behave yourself

(
kill the **** in the tower => kill the **** in the tower )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=24831&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 19/06/2010 (00:01)

Tuesday, 22/06/2010 (00:01)

(
)

[DPG]-LethalX- (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails.php?game=3&id=31160)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=24814&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Friday, 18/06/2010 (21:37)

Monday, 21/06/2010 (21:37)

(
)

[DPG]st_mu69 (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails.php?game=3&id=29337)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=24494&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Wednesday, 16/06/2010 (19:02)

Wednesday, 16/06/2010 (20:02)

do not spam, shut-up!

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=23984&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 12/06/2010 (23:26)

Sunday, 13/06/2010 (23:26)

behave yourself

(
bull **** => bull **** )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=19053&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Friday, 16/04/2010 (20:06)

Monday, 19/04/2010 (20:06)

(
dont bunny hop fag => dont bunny hop fag )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=18553&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Tuesday, 13/04/2010 (16:39)

Wednesday, 14/04/2010 (16:39)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=17348&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 27/03/2010 (00:32)

Sunday, 28/03/2010 (00:32)

behave yourself

(
kill charlie**** => kill charlie**** )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=15884&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Tuesday, 09/03/2010 (21:54)

Wednesday, 10/03/2010 (21:54)

behave yourself

(
bull_****_cAMPERS => bull **** campers )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=15252&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Wednesday, 03/03/2010 (21:36)

Wednesday, 03/03/2010 (22:36)

do not spam, shut-up!

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=14134&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=TempBan&game=3)

TempBan

Sunday, 21/02/2010 (20:47)

Sunday, 21/02/2010 (21:01)

too many warnings: behave yourself

(
okay just the pussycasts => okay just the pussycasts )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=14133&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Sunday, 21/02/2010 (20:47)

Monday, 22/02/2010 (20:47)

behave yourself

(
okay just the pussycasts => okay just the pussycasts )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=14131&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Sunday, 21/02/2010 (18:39)

Monday, 22/02/2010 (18:39)

behave yourself

(
bull**** => bull**** )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=14130&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Sunday, 21/02/2010 (18:38)

Monday, 22/02/2010 (18:38)

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=11180&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Saturday, 30/01/2010 (00:21)

Sunday, 31/01/2010 (00:21)

(
nice cheating manwhore => nice cheating manwhore )

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=11170&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Friday, 29/01/2010 (21:42)

Saturday, 30/01/2010 (21:42)

Rule #10: Martyrdom and Rifle Grenades are not allowed on this server

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=9085&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=TempBan&game=3)

TempBan

Thursday, 14/01/2010 (00:08)

Thursday, 14/01/2010 (00:53)

too many warnings: do not spam, shut-up!

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=9083&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

Thursday, 14/01/2010 (00:23)

do not spam, shut-up!

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=9082&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

do not spam, shut-up!

(
)

http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=9081&pbid=c38f84b3656d83229a3b6f92ed9cfdfb&type=Warning&game=3)

Warning

do not spam, shut-up!

(
)

[permban]

[active ban]

[expired ban/warn]

click admin to see details

</tbody>

<tbody>
Client chat History. http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/print_icon.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientchat_print.php?id=20430&game=3)

Friday, 16/12/2011 (01:46)

afrothunder says to
all

later all

Friday, 16/12/2011 (01:46)

afrothunder says to
all

gg

Friday, 16/12/2011 (01:42)

afrothunder says to
team 3

get the tank!!!

Friday, 16/12/2011 (01:41)

afrothunder says to
team 3

two far left or rear by now

Friday, 16/12/2011 (01:41)

afrothunder says to
team 3

run, 2 behind

Friday, 16/12/2011 (01:25)

afrothunder says to
all

wow

Friday, 16/12/2011 (01:21)

afrothunder says to
all

u are

Friday, 16/12/2011 (01:19)

afrothunder says to
all

may as well b

Friday, 16/12/2011 (01:19)

afrothunder says to
all

why am i the only guy on my team with a positeve scoer

Friday, 16/12/2011 (01:18)

afrothunder says to
all

bs

Friday, 16/12/2011 (01:15)

afrothunder says to
team 3

my teams are always amzaing

Friday, 16/12/2011 (01:15)

afrothunder says to
all

wow team wow

Friday, 16/12/2011 (01:09)

afrothunder says to
all

idiots, cant even take advantage of my tank killing

Friday, 16/12/2011 (01:04)

afrothunder says to
all

gg, i did great

Friday, 16/12/2011 (01:03)

afrothunder says to
team 2

get our base back

Friday, 16/12/2011 (01:01)

afrothunder says to
all

its impossible idiots on my team tryhing to snipe

Friday, 16/12/2011 (01:00)

afrothunder says to
all

dont bothr hes a fkbag, trying to scfrew us

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:59)

afrothunder says to
all

thx team, thanx

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:58)

afrothunder says to
all

we are screwed cuase of the idiots who go into the hanger

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:57)

afrothunder says to
all

absolute;ly retrads, dont even put betties in teh hanger stauy the fk out i

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:56)

afrothunder says to
all

why the fk are we inthe hanger aggain/???

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:48)

afrothunder says to
all

8 deasths already

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:47)

afrothunder says to
all

not for these guys, they dont understand either

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:46)

afrothunder says to
all

keep giong hanger and scsrew us u retrds

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:46)

afrothunder says to
all

great job team, way to go righgt into the hanger

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:45)

afrothunder says to
all

too late now we screwed

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:44)

afrothunder says to
all

staty out of ut

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:44)

afrothunder says to
all

gg

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:43)

afrothunder says to
team 3

but thats just asking too much

afrothunder says to
team 3

u know on the right!!!

afrothunder says to
all

maybe our team could try some defense

afrothunder says to
team 3

great job team

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:41)

afrothunder says to
all

wow

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:40)

afrothunder says to
team 3

move in

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:38)

afrothunder says to
all

and so do u

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:37)

afrothunder says to
team 3

all that sniping is such a great help ...

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:37)

afrothunder says to
all

thank you for sniping team

afrothunder says to
team 3

fa**** move it u suck as sniping

afrothunder says to
team 3

right!!

afrothunder says to
all

in our raer

afrothunder says to
team 3

inc left

afrothunder says to
team 3

inc left!!!

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:33)

afrothunder says to
all

keep camping them

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:28)

afrothunder says to
all

LOL

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:27)

afrothunder says to
all

great job team,

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:25)

afrothunder says to
all

bvs

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:25)

afrothunder says to
team 3

tsunami in back snipong our spawn move or duck

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:24)

afrothunder says to
team 3

yinc right

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:24)

afrothunder says to
team 3

right acner

Friday, 16/12/2011 (00:23)

afrothunder says to
all

gg

</tbody>

Gotchagain
01-25-2012, 08:06 PM
Banned Forgion on Jan 23 for aimbot
Banned 1-1-1-1-1-1 on Jan 24 for aimbot
have both on demo if either appeals

Warmaker7
07-09-2012, 12:16 AM
So I recorded this very evil person aimboting. I know it is a different server then ours but I really hope he never blows up on our server.

Max][mu$
11-30-2012, 03:20 AM
Decided to look into AT-JeffT's echelon logs on our server. I had a feeling he was breaking a few rules here and there, but what shocked me was when I found RACISM. Sure it was from a couple of years ago, but still it just means he was never caught until now. He is now perma banned for life. Also, as you can see he has even tried impersonating a DPG admin... Here is his logs:

<tbody>
Name:
AT-JeffT
IP:
63.152.44.16 (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clients.php?game=3&search=63.152.44.16) http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/querry.gif (http://whois.domaintools.com/63.152.44.16) http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/world.gif (http://geotool.servehttp.com/?ip=63.152.44.16)

Client id:
@ 1898
Connections:

group_bits
( Regular )
First seen:
Monday, 07/09/2009 (12:15)

GUID:
(No GUID available)
Friday, 30/11/2012 (04:12)

PB-GUID
2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clients.php?game=3&search=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f)
Greeting:

Echelon Admin Functions below

Comment
<form name="textinput" method="Post" action="http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/textadd.php?id=1898"><input type="text" value="Enter new comment" name="comment" style="font-size: 11px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(185, 164, 137); border-width: 1px; border-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"> <input type="submit" name="submit1" value="update" style="font-size: 11px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(185, 164, 137); border: 1px inset rgb(0, 0, 0);"></form>
Banning
<form name="tempbaninput" method="Post" action="http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/tempban.php?id=1898&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&clientname=AT-JeffT&client_ip=63.152.44.16&game=3"><input type="text" value="Banned by an Echelon WebAdmin" size="50" maxlength="50" name="reason" style="font-size: 11px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(185, 164, 137); border-width: 1px; border-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"> <input type="text" value="Number" size="9" maxlength="9" name="bantime" style="font-size: 11px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(185, 164, 137); border-width: 1px; border-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"> <select name="time"> <option>Minutes</option> <option>Hours</option> <option>Days</option> </select><input type="submit" name="submit2" value="tempban" class="button" style="font-size: 11px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(185, 164, 137); border: 1px inset rgb(0, 0, 0);"></form><form name="baninput" method="Post" action="http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/ban.php?id=1898&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&clientname=AT-JeffT&client_ip=63.152.44.16&game=3"><input type="text" value="Banned by an Echelon WebAdmin" size="50" maxlength="50" name="reason" style="font-size: 11px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(185, 164, 137); border-width: 1px; border-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"> <input type="submit" value="permban" class="button" style="font-size: 11px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(185, 164, 137); border: 1px inset rgb(0, 0, 0); background-image: url(<a href=" http:="" 66.225.232.194:8081="" img="" insta_ban.gif);"="" target="_blank">http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/insta_ban.gif); padding-left: 15px; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;"></form>

Level
<form name="adminaddition" method="Post" action="http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/adminadd.php?id=1898">ID Level <select name="level"> <option value="0" <?="($row_rs_clientinfo['group_bits']=='0')?'" selected':'';?="">>unregistered</option> <option value="1" <?="($row_rs_clientinfo['group_bits']=='1')?'" selected':'';?="">>user</option> <option value="2" <?="($row_rs_clientinfo['group_bits']=='2')?'" selected':'';?="">>regular</option> <option value="8" <?="($row_rs_clientinfo['group_bits']=='8')?'" selected':'';?="">>moderator</option> <option value="16" <?="($row_rs_clientinfo['group_bits']=='16')?'" selected':'';?="">>admin</option> <option value="32" <?="($row_rs_clientinfo['group_bits']=='32')?'" selected':'';?="">>full admin</option> <option value="64" <?="($row_rs_clientinfo['group_bits']=='64')?'" selected':'';?="">>senior admin</option> </select> <input type="submit" name="submit3" value="Change Level" style="font-size: 11px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(185, 164, 137); border: 1px inset rgb(0, 0, 0);"></form>

</tbody>

<tbody>
Used Aliasses:

AT-JeffT ( 4 x) - [DPG]Hawken_ ( 1 x) - [FLC]AT-JeffT ( 0 x) -

</tbody>

<tbody>
Client History. (All Bans, TempBans, Kicks and Warnings) http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/print_icon.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails_print.php?id=1898&game=3)

penalty
penalty-type
inactive
added/duration
expires
reason
admin

104623 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=104623&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Friday, 30/11/2012 (03:34)
Saturday, 01/12/2012 (03:34)
Please don't use profanity
( (can't spell that word for ****) => can t spell that word for **** )

99931 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=99931&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Saturday, 23/06/2012 (01:44)
Saturday, 23/06/2012 (01:59)
( CUNT => cunt )

99921 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=99921&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Friday, 22/06/2012 (20:37)
Friday, 22/06/2012 (20:52)
( Nice shot homo )

99915 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=99915&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=TempBan&game=3)
TempBan
Friday, 22/06/2012 (20:16)
Friday, 22/06/2012 (20:18)
( **** )

99140 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=99140&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Kick&game=3)
Kick
Wednesday, 30/05/2012 (16:59)
(kick only)
CI
( )

98532 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=98532&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Kick&game=3)
Kick
Tuesday, 15/05/2012 (21:10)
(kick only)
CI
( )

97898 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=97898&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Wednesday, 25/04/2012 (21:36)
Wednesday, 25/04/2012 (21:51)
( clearly a noob, don't be a dick => clearly a noob don t be a dick )

97249 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=97249&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Monday, 09/04/2012 (17:51)
Monday, 09/04/2012 (18:06)
( what about your last stand pussyness? => what about your last stand pussyness )

96771 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=96771&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Kick&game=3)
Kick
Wednesday, 28/03/2012 (14:33)
(kick only)
CI
( )

93706 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=93706&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Friday, 27/01/2012 (02:14)
Saturday, 28/01/2012 (02:14)
behave yourself
( correction, one noob and one drunk piece of **** => correction one noob and one drunk piece of **** )

93216 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=93216&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Kick&game=3)
Kick
Friday, 20/01/2012 (01:46)
(kick only)
( )
warmaker7 (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails.php?game=3&id=51653)

90322 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=90322&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Kick&game=3)
Kick
Wednesday, 30/11/2011 (17:26)
(kick only)
( )

87028 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=87028&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Saturday, 29/10/2011 (19:05)
Saturday, 29/10/2011 (20:05)
no martys
( )
[DPG]Hawken_ (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientdetails.php?game=3&id=52467)

83948 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=83948&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Friday, 30/09/2011 (00:47)
Saturday, 01/10/2011 (00:47)
behave yourself
( **** => **** )

81678 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=81678&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Kick&game=3)
Kick
Wednesday, 07/09/2011 (21:29)
(kick only)
you appear to be away from your keyboard
( )

81238 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=81238&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Kick&game=3)
Kick
Friday, 02/09/2011 (15:29)
(kick only)
( )

80276 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=80276&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Tuesday, 23/08/2011 (23:04)
Tuesday, 23/08/2011 (23:19)
( hes my ***** now => hes my ***** now )

62072 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=62072&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Monday, 07/03/2011 (13:46)
Tuesday, 08/03/2011 (13:46)
behave yourself
( **** => **** )

5022 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=5022&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Friday, 06/11/2009 (15:55)
Saturday, 07/11/2009 (15:55)
behave yourself
( what a fag => what a fag )

4415 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=4415&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Wednesday, 28/10/2009 (16:47)
Thursday, 29/10/2009 (16:47)
behave yourself
( **** => **** )

3596 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=3596&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Saturday, 17/10/2009 (14:41)
Sunday, 18/10/2009 (14:41)
behave yourself
( fuc* a jew => fuc* a jew )

1481 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=1481&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Monday, 21/09/2009 (22:26)
Tuesday, 22/09/2009 (22:26)
behave yourself
( yup, next game you get to be return ***** though => yup next game you get to be return ***** though )

598 http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/remove.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/admin/unban.php?banid=598&pbid=2ceb442da2455f5ff6db6b7f21dfc12f&type=Warning&game=3)
Warning
Saturday, 12/09/2009 (17:10)
Sunday, 13/09/2009 (17:10)
behave yourself
( yay team suck dick => yay team suck dick )

[permban] [active ban] [expired ban/warn]

click admin to see details

</tbody>

<tbody>
Client chat History. http://66.225.232.194:8081/img/print_icon.gif (http://66.225.232.194:8081/clientchat_print.php?id=1898&game=3)

Friday, 30/11/2012 (04:13)
AT-JeffT says to team 3
Gukov, stay top

Friday, 30/11/2012 (03:36)
AT-JeffT says to team 3
one above our base

Friday, 30/11/2012 (03:35)
AT-JeffT says to all
the same few maps have been in rotation for months now

Friday, 30/11/2012 (03:35)
AT-JeffT says to all
when did that change?

AT-JeffT says to all
You not admin?

AT-JeffT says to all
(can't spell that word for ****)

AT-JeffT says to all
I know, but can we change up the maps perminetnly?

Friday, 30/11/2012 (03:33)
AT-JeffT says to all
get a new map rotation for normal play?

Friday, 30/11/2012 (03:33)
AT-JeffT says to all
Can we

Friday, 30/11/2012 (03:32)
AT-JeffT says to all
Bummer

AT-JeffT says to all
Ah, so not perminent?

AT-JeffT says to all
That was supposed to be

Friday, 30/11/2012 (03:31)
AT-JeffT says to all
perminent?

Friday, 30/11/2012 (03:31)
AT-JeffT says to all
Is this not

Friday, 30/11/2012 (03:30)
AT-JeffT says to all
!nextmap

Friday, 30/11/2012 (03:28)
AT-JeffT says to team 3
GJ

Friday, 30/11/2012 (03:28)
AT-JeffT says to all
one low

Friday, 30/11/2012 (03:25)
AT-JeffT says to all
GG

Friday, 30/11/2012 (03:18)
AT-JeffT says to all
OMG New Maps!!

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (16:02)
AT-JeffT says to all
GG

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (16:01)
AT-JeffT says to all
This is hardcore, no crosshairs

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (16:01)
AT-JeffT says to all
LOL

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (15:21)
AT-JeffT says to all
GG

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (15:19)
AT-JeffT says to team 3
Don't use the tunnel, it ruins our spawn

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (15:10)
AT-JeffT says to team 3
GJ

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (14:31)
AT-JeffT says to all
Hey

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (14:25)
AT-JeffT says to team 2
Roy, you wanna play pistols?

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (14:22)
AT-JeffT says to all
GG

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (14:07)
AT-JeffT says to team 2
one going to our flag

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (14:06)
AT-JeffT says to team 2
center hut

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (14:01)
AT-JeffT says to all
GGw

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (14:00)
AT-JeffT says to team 3
by river

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (03:16)
AT-JeffT says to team 3
base

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (03:15)
AT-JeffT says to team 3
left actualy

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (03:15)
AT-JeffT says to team 3
right

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (02:59)
AT-JeffT says to team 2
stay out of the towers

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (02:54)
AT-JeffT says to all
GJ

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (02:54)
AT-JeffT says to team 2
went towers

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (02:51)
AT-JeffT says to team 2
Gj

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (02:48)
AT-JeffT says to team 2
Center

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (02:44)
AT-JeffT says to all
time

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (02:42)
AT-JeffT says to all
GG

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (02:37)
AT-JeffT says to team 2
Grab it

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (02:32)
AT-JeffT says to team 2
Grab it

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (01:58)
AT-JeffT says to team 2
our flag on radar

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (01:52)
AT-JeffT says to team 2
crap

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (01:49)
AT-JeffT says to team 2
center

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (01:39)
AT-JeffT says to team 2
grab

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (01:33)
AT-JeffT says to team 2
take back house by flag

Thursday, 29/11/2012 (01:32)
AT-JeffT says to team 2
grab

</tbody>

HiLLbiLLy
11-30-2012, 02:07 PM
good catch maxipoo!

speedyj69
12-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Banned :- Grover79, lllludacris & WehrWolf44

Max][mu$
12-10-2012, 05:51 PM
Banned :- Grover79, lllludacris & WehrWolf44

For? ;)

speedyj69
12-10-2012, 10:27 PM
[mu$;163714']For? ;)

All using aimbots/multihacks,

In the case of Wolf a very poor one at that..

Max][mu$
12-11-2012, 02:45 AM
Ah ok. Thanks Speedy . :)

Max][mu$
12-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Banned KnoeKnoe for telling me to go F myself. All I did was warn him for being a jerk to people on the server and then his response was for me to go F myself lol.

Zhukov41
12-29-2012, 06:45 PM
From last night. 1337xxd

aimbot wallhack

Very short film. He was 40 and 3 after a few minutes in. Very obvious... nice shot through stone wall. I temp banned him. Can you make it permanent?

Max][mu$
12-29-2012, 09:25 PM
Zhukov41 all you have to do to ban a person permantely is to type this for example:

!b playername reason

​That is it. It bans the person for 19 years.

Zhukov41
12-30-2012, 07:17 PM
Do not think I had access to do a perm ban. Will give it a go next time and see what happens. thanks

Max][mu$
12-30-2012, 09:57 PM
Do not think I had access to do a perm ban. Will give it a go next time and see what happens. thanks

You don't have access to the command of !permban playername reason. You have access to !b playername reason which is for 19 years which is better than a perm ban if you ask me lol.

Gefecht
12-31-2012, 05:00 PM
yeah, we have had people come back after a year or so and try to get in. Always nice seeing that message.

Warmaker7
01-27-2013, 09:40 PM
Can I request to have [.357]B4gs log looked at? It seems everytime he is on he has to camp the flag until someone tells him to stop.

Sorry if this is not the correct post area for this request.

Kahne
01-28-2013, 09:20 AM
Taken care for about 3 weeks...

Max][mu$
01-28-2013, 07:58 PM
Can I request to have [.357]B4gs log looked at? It seems everytime he is on he has to camp the flag until someone tells him to stop.

Sorry if this is not the correct post area for this request.

If he posts a ban appeal you will have to have some sort of proof in the form of a demo...

Warmaker7
01-29-2013, 01:01 PM
I understand. Is this the same guy from this post though?

http://www.thadpg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14875&highlight=b4gs

If it is then he has not learned anything and is still being rude.

Kahne
01-29-2013, 01:19 PM
I understand. Is this the same guy from this post though?http://www.thadpg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14875&highlight=b4gsIf it is then he has not learned anything and is still being rude.That is why I have tb him for 3 weeks; constant back talk, plus ignoring all warnings.

Warmaker7
01-31-2013, 10:28 PM
This is the recording of library clearing my warnings. He stated he will always clear my warnings since he can now. I am not sure how to post an attachment in PM or I would have. He said many times he feels the rules are too strict and camping should always be allowed. If clearing other admin warnings is allowed please let me know. If you looked at the chat logs Gheist (who was camping) thanked library like they had a deal or something.

Library
01-31-2013, 10:35 PM
I said I would clear your warnings against players who are not violating the rules after I spectate and see that they weren't.
You got heated because you were getting outplayed. It happens. Do not fire off warnings to people who do not deserve them. I never said the rules were too strict and that camping should be allowed. Please do not manipulate the situation to make me look foolish saying I said this or that simply because I do not speak much.

To the last edit of your post, I will comment that I do not know Gheist nor have I ever spoken to him.

Warmaker7
01-31-2013, 10:52 PM
I will not argue. The demo clearly shows you where playing and NOT speccing when I made those warnings, and then you cleared then immediatley (sp)

I said I would clear your warnings against players who are not violating the rules after I spectate and see that they weren't.
You got heated because you were getting outplayed. It happens. Do not fire off warnings to people who do not deserve them. I never said the rules were too strict and that camping should be allowed. Please do not manipulate the situation to make me look foolish saying I said this or that simply because I do not speak much.

Library
01-31-2013, 11:10 PM
All in all, we both lack evidence (no demo of it) to show that the said player was flag camping, thus it comes down to your word versus mine.

Your demo shows you trying to start a quarrel with another admin (myself) by taunting me and then warning the player for two false claims.

Warmaker7
01-31-2013, 11:15 PM
no the demo shows I told you not to clear my warnings... thats not taunting thats a direct statment. I then warned Gheist for his flag camping and disrespect, which you cleared both .... right before he told you thanks....

library you have been banned before by Z which you deserved, I watched you camp that flag but because Z didnt get a demo you managed to get away with it. That is just more proof you wont follow the rules set down by DPG

Gheist
01-31-2013, 11:28 PM
issue resolved.

Library
01-31-2013, 11:41 PM
Trying to bring up my past is only making you look more desperate to justify your actions.

But if you must know, I was banned by Maximus after Z told him I was wallhacking, but he had no demo to support his claims. I am not sure what situation you are fabricating in your mind about me flag camping and Z not getting a demo, but Z has never warned me for flag camping. I do not get away with flag camping because I do not flag camp. I have been warned for flag camping on one questionable occasion by speedy only and that was months ago.

Falsely claiming I deserved my old ban and that I do not follow rules set down by dpg is disrespectful. Please leave the situation alone already and let the appropriate people handle it.

library you have been banned before by Z which you deserved, I watched you camp that flag but because Z didnt get a demo you managed to get away with it. That is just more proof you wont follow the rules set down by DPG

SquishyYoshi
01-31-2013, 11:53 PM
Library Gheist Warmaker7 This is not the thread to be discussing This. If you have an issue with another admin, PM a lieutenant or General about the issue. It will not be resolved in this manner.

Yoshi

Warmaker7
02-22-2013, 09:46 PM
TB charlie for spawn camping hard. He has been warned alot about this and yet he still does it. :mad:
Can we get more ban time for him? He is a repeat offender.

Max][mu$
02-22-2013, 11:24 PM
TB charlie for spawn camping hard. He has been warned alot about this and yet he still does it. :mad:
Can we get more ban time for him? He is a repeat offender.

Can we get more ban time on him? That is the whole point of temp banning.

All you would of had to do was type this for example:
!tb charlie 8w rule11

This would of temp banned Charlie for 8 weeks (2 months) for rule 11 - spawn camping

Warmaker7
02-23-2013, 12:03 AM
Ahh got it max, thanks!

Max][mu$
02-23-2013, 04:04 AM
Ahh got it max, thanks!

Np, yw. :)

Library
02-23-2013, 12:22 PM
I can confirm alongside warmaker that I have seen charlie spawncamping on several occasions.

It is unfortunate that he does this as he is actually one of the better players and a regular.

I usually just give a warning to him and then go kill him, but that is just me being lenient.

I agree it may be time to slap a short (3 days?) temp ban on him, but I hope not for too long because he is a nice challenge. =)

Max][mu$
02-23-2013, 03:57 PM
The guy deserves a temp ban of at least a month. He has 1,219 hours logged on our server from gametracker. http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/66.225.232.196:28960/. There is no excuse...

Kahne
03-09-2013, 10:10 PM

hackers suck!!!!!

Warmaker7
03-10-2013, 08:50 PM
Temp banned crazystats for rulle 11.

Demo provided

Warmaker7
04-06-2013, 12:16 AM
Temp banned [.357]B4gs for rule 11 for 8 mins when it was supposed to be for 2 months. Can someone please change it to the 2 months it is supposed to be? This guy loves to camp on certain maps. I will watch and if he comes back on tonght I will make the corrections. Kahne?

Demo provided

Max][mu$
04-06-2013, 01:51 AM
Temp banned [.357]B4gs for rule 11 for 8 mins when it was supposed to be for 2 months. Can someone please change it to the 2 months it is supposed to be? This guy loves to camp on certain maps. I will watch and if he comes back on tonght I will make the corrections. @Kahne (http://www.thadpg.com/forums/member.php?u=4364)?

Demo provided

Since this was only for 8 minutes you should of just posted a ban request.

Warmaker7
04-06-2013, 09:24 AM
=o*smacks head* right! I will do that next time.

Kahne
04-06-2013, 10:03 AM
=o*smacks head* right! I will do that next time.

here you go!!!
:whack::whack::nutkick::nutkick:

Max][mu$
04-08-2013, 01:52 AM
Temp banned Mr. NoNo for 1 week after looking at his chat logs. The guy has over 600 connections, and yet he still thinks that some how gives him the right to call everyone an idiot or a moron every map. Also he loves to bark up orders to people to go right or go left. This is a pub server not the damn CPL championship finals...

Here are the logs:

<tbody id="contain-pen" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">
<form method="post" action="http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/actions/b3/unban.php" class="unban-form" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; width: 18px; display: inline;"><input type="image" value="Unban" name="unban-sub" src="http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/images/delete.png" title="De-Activate / Unban" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"> </form>http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/images/edit.png
TempBan
Mon, 08/04/13 (09:26)
1 week
Mon, 15/04/13 (09:26)
Over 600 connections to the server yet you insist to call people idiots or morons every map. Learn the rules...

[DPG]--Max1muS-- (http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/clientdetails.php?id=46)

<form method="post" action="http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/actions/b3/unban.php" class="unban-form" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; width: 18px; display: inline;"><input type="image" value="Unban" name="unban-sub" src="http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/images/delete.png" title="De-Activate / Unban" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"></form>
Warning
Mon, 08/04/13 (05:55)
1 day
Tue, 09/04/13 (05:55)
wtf are you ****in bouncing bettys?
B3

<form method="post" action="http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/actions/b3/unban.php" class="unban-form" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; width: 18px; display: inline;"><input type="image" value="Unban" name="unban-sub" src="http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/images/delete.png" title="De-Activate / Unban" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"> </form>http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/images/edit.png
TempBan
Sun, 07/04/13 (07:06)
1 hour, 38 minutes
Sun, 07/04/13 (08:44)
too many warnings: rule 4

warmaker7 (http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/clientdetails.php?id=51653)

<form method="post" action="http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/actions/b3/unban.php" class="unban-form" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; width: 18px; display: inline;"><input type="image" value="Unban" name="unban-sub" src="http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/images/delete.png" title="De-Activate / Unban" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"></form>
Warning
Sun, 07/04/13 (07:05)
1 hour
Sun, 07/04/13 (08:05)
rule 4

Warning
Sun, 07/04/13 (07:03)
1 day
Mon, 08/04/13 (07:03)
Please don't disrespect your fellow players
ban for INOOBYOU was not fair
B3

Warning
Sun, 07/04/13 (05:38)
1 day
Mon, 08/04/13 (05:38)
runNoobies CI kick em off
B3

TempBan
Wed, 03/04/13 (06:00)
2 minutes
Wed, 03/04/13 (06:02)
im****inmortal dogs
B3

Warning
Sat, 23/03/13 (05:25)
1 day
Sun, 24/03/13 (05:25)
NOOBS
B3

Warning
Fri, 08/03/13 (03:57)
1 day
Sat, 09/03/13 (03:57)
Ziggy you are n00b
B3

TempBan
Sun, 03/03/13 (08:04)
2 minutes
Sun, 03/03/13 (08:06)
you wil ban me - **** YOU
B3

Warning
Sat, 02/03/13 (20:47)
15 minutes
Sat, 02/03/13 (21:02)
zjebales to wojtas
B3

Kick
Sat, 23/02/13 (04:36)

(Kick Only)

Warning
Tue, 19/02/13 (01:39)
1 day
Wed, 20/02/13 (01:39)
dr_dread you are nOOB
B3

TempBan
Sat, 02/02/13 (16:11)
2 minutes
Sat, 02/02/13 (16:13)
I am **** it
B3

TempBan
Sat, 26/01/13 (05:08)
6 minutes
Sat, 26/01/13 (05:14)
too many warnings: NO flag camping

Warning
Sat, 26/01/13 (05:07)
1 hour
Sat, 26/01/13 (06:07)
NO flag camping

Warning
1 hour
NO flag camping

Warning
1 hour
NO flag camping

Warning
Fri, 18/01/13 (04:18)
15 minutes
Fri, 18/01/13 (04:33)
GL with LeArabDick
B3

TempBan
Sun, 06/01/13 (19:05)
2 minutes
Sun, 06/01/13 (19:07)
and fuc..in immortal dogs => and fuc in immortal dogs
B3

Warning
Sun, 30/12/12 (22:51)
1 hour
Sun, 30/12/12 (23:51)
do not spam, shut-up!

Zhukov41 (http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/clientdetails.php?id=23995)

TempBan
Sun, 30/12/12 (07:32)
2 minutes
Sun, 30/12/12 (07:34)
Skaiser **** off from HANGAR
B3

Warning
Sat, 22/12/12 (07:21)
1 day
Sun, 23/12/12 (07:21)
GAGANTUN you are NOOB
B3

Warning
Thu, 20/12/12 (04:02)
1 day
Fri, 21/12/12 (04:02)
Dizer you R NOOB
B3

Warning
Thu, 20/12/12 (02:46)
15 minutes
Thu, 20/12/12 (03:01)

Firedawg_ (http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/clientdetails.php?id=68944)

TempBan
Sat, 03/03/12 (04:20)
2 minutes
Sat, 03/03/12 (04:22)
****in NOOBS do not attack right!!!!!!!!!!!! => ****in noobs do not attack right
B3

TempBan
Sun, 26/09/10 (07:10)
2 weeks
Sun, 10/10/10 (07:10)

Warning
Sun, 26/09/10 (07:09)
3 days
De-activated

[DPG]JokerOfSin (http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/clientdetails.php?id=55207)

Warning
Sun, 26/09/10 (07:09)
3 days
De-activated
ass holes => ass holes
B3

Warning
Sat, 25/09/10 (07:26)
1 day
De-activated
behave yourself
**** => ****
B3

Kick
Fri, 13/08/10 (03:05)

(Kick Only)

[DPG]WallEyE-2 (http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/clientdetails.php?id=18407)

Warning
Fri, 13/08/10 (02:41)
3 days
Mon, 16/08/10 (02:41)
they kick our ass => they kick our ass
B3

Warning
Sun, 16/05/10 (06:20)
3 days
Wed, 19/05/10 (06:20)
he kick my ass in rise of nations => he kick my ass in rise of nations
B3

TempBan
Sun, 16/05/10 (04:57)
2 minutes
Sun, 16/05/10 (04:59)
rezyr turn off ****.....in marty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 => rezyr turn off **** in marty 1
B3

Warning
Fri, 26/03/10 (00:30)
1 day
Sat, 27/03/10 (00:30)
behave yourself
fuc..... spawn killer => fuc spawn killer
B3

Warning
Mon, 15/03/10 (05:02)
1 day
Tue, 16/03/10 (05:02)
behave yourself
out ****in standing => out ****in standing
B3

Warning
Sun, 14/03/10 (04:04)
1 day
Mon, 15/03/10 (04:04)
behave yourself
**** => ****
B3

Warning
Mon, 01/02/10 (07:05)
1 day
Tue, 02/02/10 (07:05)
behave yourself
**** => ****
B3

Warning
Wed, 06/01/10 (15:28)
1 day
Thu, 07/01/10 (15:28)
behave yourself
turn ****in off marty!!!!! => turn ****in off marty
B3

Warning
Sun, 27/12/09 (18:16)
1 hour
Sun, 27/12/09 (19:16)
cus

[DPG]speedyj69 (http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/clientdetails.php?id=463)

</tbody>

525338 TEAM BASE HOT IDIOTS Sun, 07/04/13 (05:54)

522865 TEAM IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Sat, 06/04/13 (06:44)

522859 TEAM IDIOTS attack just LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 06/04/13 (06:41)

515197 ALL im****inmortal dogs Wed, 03/04/13 (06:00)

515181 ALL IDIOTS Wed, 03/04/13 (05:53)

514009 TEAM IDIOTS TEAM Tue, 02/04/13 (23:48)

513999 ALL KICK OFF DARLING HE IS AFK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue, 02/04/13 (23:46)

511832 TEAM deathstar you R m0r0n Tue, 02/04/13 (00:14)

511804 ALL PATHETIK team Tue, 02/04/13 (00:07)

511784 TEAM attack just top!!!!!!!!!!!!!defend bottom Tue, 02/04/13 (00:03)

511774 TEAM attack just thrue mojo, defend bottom!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue, 02/04/13 (00:00)

511740 TEAM they just use brain Mon, 01/04/13 (23:54)

511735 TEAM death star you R IDIOT

511698 TEAM m))rons attack one flank, defend other Mon, 01/04/13 (23:45)

511612 TEAM IDIOTS Mon, 01/04/13 (23:29)

509877 TEAM idiots Mon, 01/04/13 (03:34)

If this guy posts a ban appeal it will be denied automatically. He will have to sit out 1 week.

Zhukov41
04-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Temp banned [.357]B4gs for rule 11 for 8 mins when it was supposed to be for 2 months. Can someone please change it to the 2 months it is supposed to be? This guy loves to camp on certain maps. I will watch and if he comes back on tonght I will make the corrections. @Kahne (http://www.thadpg.com/forums/member.php?u=4364)?

Demo provided

I watched this demo and I don't see flag camping at all. Unless, the admin expects the player to commit suicide. Bags approaches enemy base, fails to detonate a betty (he is using the bomb squad perk, which the admin can also see), turns and detonates a second betty. The player knows his clip in nearly empty, withdraws, and is lucky as he fires his last round into some guy that just spawned. He fires pistol at another enemy above him and misses, tosses nade, takes cover and reloads his submachine gun. He sits there all about 5 seconds, maybe as much as 8 seconds... probably re-orienting himself (that's what I would be doing). And in that time, THE FLAG WAS TAKEN BY ANOTHER PLAYER ON HIS TEAM.

I'm assuming here... maybe recon was active and the player could see one or more of his teammates were approaching the base from another direction. In that case, he could be preparing to cover the runner. But the point is, he was there for less than 10 seconds in which the recording shows at least one enemy near him.

Unless the admin expects the player to commit suicide by betty I really do not see a violation of Rule 11 here. The player is actively engaged in fighting his way to the flag and the recording shows he has the intention of grabbing it as he attempted to clear the betties.

Library
04-11-2013, 06:58 PM
I decided to take a gander at the [.357]B4gs demo as well and I have to agree with Zhukov on this one in that it looks clean. :yes:

Max][mu$
04-13-2013, 04:36 AM
Bags was never banned, and is currently not temp banned. Thanks for your concerns, but there is nothing to worry about Zhukov41, and Library.

st_mu69
04-19-2013, 03:27 PM

Banned xXxPil0txXx - AIMBOT aka small penis
banned deater... I dont remember full name - AIMBOT aka small penis too

both at the same time in the server!

st_mu69
05-02-2013, 05:58 AM

Banned xXxPil0txXx - AIMBOT aka small penis
banned deater... I dont remember full name - AIMBOT aka small penis too

both at the same time in the server!
Kahne forgot to ask you to summit to ppban?

Max][mu$
05-02-2013, 06:08 AM
@Kahne (http://www.thadpg.com/forums/member.php?u=4364) forgot to ask you to summit to ppban?
Bojangles and Studdmuffin

St_Mu69 - They pee, but I don't see me pee!
Bojangles - Huh???
St_Mu69 -They pee, but I don't see me pee!
Bojangles - WTF?!

:bustout: :rofl: :lol:

st_mu69
05-02-2013, 07:20 AM
[mu$;170036']@Bojangles (http://www.thadpg.com/forums/member.php?u=1) and @Studdmuffin (http://www.thadpg.com/forums/member.php?u=3538)

St_Mu69 - They pee, but I don't see me pee!
Bojangles - Huh???
St_Mu69 -They pee, but I don't see me pee!
Bojangles - WTF?!

:bustout: :rofl: :lol:

Pbban :( ;)

Max][mu$
05-02-2013, 07:22 AM
Pbban :( ;)

I know! <3

Studdmuffin
05-04-2013, 07:28 AM
hahahaha so great!

Max][mu$
05-17-2013, 02:43 AM
I was on the CoD5 CTF server, and a player by the name of soldat-fr had over 400 connections to the server, and was camping the enemy flag while it was there. He would never go for the enemy flag whatsoever. I gave him 2 warnings, and then decided to temp ban him for 1 week.

Each demo clearly shows him camping the enemies flag while it is there while never attempting to go for it.

Library
05-19-2013, 04:46 PM
A player named "fdkjabjsdfzb" was recorded using a multihack on the CoD5 server this afternoon.

He has been permanently banned.

Kahne
06-02-2013, 07:49 PM
Banned amic rambot for no recoil hack after demo review..

speedyj69
06-03-2013, 08:17 AM
Temp Banned ZAN_NEN 1day rule11.

Library
06-17-2013, 07:43 PM
Permanently banned GoD420x after recording him using an aimbot.

Kahne
07-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Banned deadMortuary for using a macro.

xkrimzonx
07-12-2013, 02:20 PM
Banned -cmpt- for multiple MP40 weapon hacks, increased ammo, beyond what a bando gives you, and ridiculous accuracy, not to mention range, which on a silenced MP40 is negligible, demo was recorded, it may be long, I recorded twice for rule 11 vio as well. I'll post it to TS when asked for.

Kahne
07-13-2013, 04:19 PM
Banned -cmpt- for multiple MP40 weapon hacks, increased ammo, beyond what a bando gives you, and ridiculous accuracy, not to mention range, which on a silenced MP40 is negligible, demo was recorded, it may be long, I recorded twice for rule 11 vio as well. I'll post it to TS when asked for.Please upload the demo when you can. Thank you sir.

xkrimzonx
07-13-2013, 05:44 PM
Kahne, demo is in CoD5 file browser. I'll be happy to go over it with you and explain exactly what it is that it shows.(If you don't see it as easily as I did.)

xkrimzonx
07-26-2013, 09:41 PM
TB 1 day OlDryFart for Rule 11, after warning him verbally and through B3.

TB 1 day Seelder(or Seeldier) for insulting DPG servers.

xkrimzonx
07-27-2013, 04:39 PM
TB fastguebo 1 day, warned him for rule 11, then kicked him for rule 11, and then he came in and called me a hater for kicking him, so tb 1 day for rule 4

xkrimzonx
07-27-2013, 08:17 PM
Tb lagame 1 day, was warned for rule 11, kicked for it, came back in to the same spot, got killed, and dropped marty, so, yeah.

xkrimzonx
07-27-2013, 10:31 PM
Oh, and i am taking demos, got them all in a folder on one of my secondary drives, available if/when needed, as I STILL have zilch idea how to get them into the forums.

We all have our shortcomings. :B

Kahne
12-15-2013, 10:19 PM
Banned RedShirt and SgtMCclary both for 5 days for Disrespecting DPG members.

Max][mu$
03-15-2014, 12:39 AM
Banned rin997 for a blatant wallhack.

Kahne
04-07-2014, 09:27 PM
5 days for Samsquach for being a docuhe to MAx and having a dirty mouth...

Penalties http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/images/add.png
<thead>

Type
Added
Duration
Expires
Reason
Admin

</thead> <tfoot>

</tfoot> <tbody id="contain-pen">
<form method="post" action="actions/b3/unban.php" class="unban-form"> <input value="Unban" name="unban-sub" src="http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/images/delete.png" title="De-Activate / Unban" type="image"> </form>
Warning
Mon, 04/07/14 (11:01 PM)
1 day
Tue, 04/08/14 (11:01 PM)
Rule #12 If you excessively complain on this server you will be kicked or banned

<form method="post" action="actions/b3/unban.php" class="unban-form"> <input value="Unban" name="unban-sub" src="http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/images/delete.png" title="De-Activate / Unban" type="image"> </form>
Warning
Thu, 02/27/14 (8:02 PM)
1 day
Fri, 02/28/14 (8:02 PM)
you suck dick izkill, spawnkiller
B3

Warning
Thu, 02/27/14 (7:02 PM)
2 hours
Thu, 02/27/14 (9:02 PM)
i ****ing hate you joopy, you spawn killing *****
B3

Warning
Thu, 01/30/14 (10:55 PM)
2 hours
Fri, 01/31/14 (12:55 AM)
holy **** i can't even spawn
B3

Warning
Wed, 11/06/13 (5:56 PM)
1 day
Thu, 11/07/13 (5:56 PM)
this **** sucks
B3

Warning
Sun, 11/03/13 (3:47 PM)

Sun, 11/03/13 (3:47 PM)
lol, u jack ass
B3

Warning
Sun, 11/03/13 (3:36 PM)

Sun, 11/03/13 (3:36 PM)
thanks pedo jack ass
B3

Warning
Wed, 10/30/13 (7:30 PM)
1 day
Thu, 10/31/13 (7:30 PM)
cunt
B3

Kick
Fri, 10/25/13 (9:45 PM)

(Kick Only)
Rule #11: Spawn camping the enemies flag is not allowed unless the enemy flag is gone. Camping your own flag to defend it is fine.

[DPG]MiZeRy2SpArE (http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/clientdetails.php?id=99060)

Warning
Fri, 10/25/13 (9:43 PM)
1 day
Sat, 10/26/13 (9:43 PM)
Rule #11: Spawn camping the enemies flag is not allowed unless the enemy flag is gone. Camping your own flag to defend it is fine.

Warning
Fri, 10/25/13 (9:43 PM)
1 day
Sat, 10/26/13 (9:43 PM)

Warning
Sun, 10/20/13 (6:19 PM)

Sun, 10/20/13 (6:19 PM)
ass
B3

Kick
Thu, 10/10/13 (10:34 PM)

(Kick Only)

Warning
Thu, 10/10/13 (10:09 PM)
1 day
Fri, 10/11/13 (10:09 PM)
why the f does queefer cunterhland have to be in this game? i am not getting mgs5 cuz of him
B3

Warning
Sun, 10/06/13 (2:51 PM)
1 day
De-activated
camp fest 4 shore
B3

<form method="post" action="actions/b3/unban.php" class="unban-form"> <input value="Unban" name="unban-sub" src="http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/images/delete.png" title="De-Activate / Unban" type="image"> </form> http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/images/edit.png
TempBan
Sun, 10/06/13 (10:37 AM)
4 minutes
Sun, 10/06/13 (10:41 AM)
holy **** kick mati
B3

Warning
Mon, 09/23/13 (1:27 AM)
1 day
Tue, 09/24/13 (1:27 AM)
u do have a pussy i can stick it up that
B3

Kick
Sun, 09/22/13 (8:16 PM)

(Kick Only)

Warning
Sun, 09/22/13 (5:03 PM)
1 day
Mon, 09/23/13 (5:03 PM)
.... a **** shower?
B3

Kick
Sun, 09/22/13 (4:34 PM)

(Kick Only)

LKalavera (http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/clientdetails.php?id=29005)

Warning
Wed, 09/18/13 (5:43 PM)
1 day
Thu, 09/19/13 (5:43 PM)
happy now i went for your fag
B3

<form method="post" action="actions/b3/unban.php" class="unban-form"> <input value="Unban" name="unban-sub" src="http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/images/delete.png" title="De-Activate / Unban" type="image"> </form> http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/images/edit.png
TempBan
Mon, 07/08/13 (2:28 AM)
2 minutes
Mon, 07/08/13 (2:30 AM)
too many warnings: do not spam, shut-up!

B3

Warning
Mon, 07/08/13 (2:28 AM)
1 hour
Mon, 07/08/13 (3:28 AM)
do not spam, shut-up!

B3

Warning
Mon, 07/08/13 (2:27 AM)
1 hour
Mon, 07/08/13 (3:27 AM)
do not spam, shut-up!

B3

Warning
Mon, 07/08/13 (2:00 AM)
1 hour
Mon, 07/08/13 (3:00 AM)
do not spam, shut-up!

B3

Warning
Tue, 07/02/13 (4:34 PM)
15 minutes
Tue, 07/02/13 (4:49 PM)
wow u married she must be one fat *****
B3

Warning
Sat, 06/15/13 (6:19 PM)
15 minutes
Sat, 06/15/13 (6:34 PM)
cedaudi vous est merde
B3

TempBan
Wed, 05/08/13 (11:32 PM)
2 minutes
Wed, 05/08/13 (11:34 PM)
**** thi steam
B3

Kick
Sun, 04/28/13 (9:03 PM)

(Kick Only)

Library (http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/clientdetails.php?id=20248)

Warning
Sun, 04/28/13 (2:57 PM)
15 minutes
Sun, 04/28/13 (3:12 PM)
you're also a *****
B3

Warning
Sun, 04/28/13 (2:56 PM)
15 minutes
Sun, 04/28/13 (3:11 PM)
LT Wittman would u like to move in pussy?
B3

TempBan
Thu, 04/25/13 (5:45 PM)
2 minutes
Thu, 04/25/13 (5:47 PM)
**** off
B3

Warning
Wed, 04/24/13 (8:45 PM)
25 minutes
Wed, 04/24/13 (9:10 PM)

[DPG]CaptHooker (http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/clientdetails.php?id=41423)

Warning
Wed, 04/24/13 (6:37 PM)
1 day
Thu, 04/25/13 (6:37 PM)
run noobies get or flag
B3

Warning
Fri, 04/19/13 (11:41 PM)
1 hour
De-activated
do not spam, shut-up!

B3

TempBan
Fri, 04/19/13 (4:32 PM)
2 minutes
Fri, 04/19/13 (4:34 PM)
later all **** you pilot
B3

Warning
Wed, 04/17/13 (11:49 PM)
15 minutes
Thu, 04/18/13 (12:04 AM)
theif lfag
B3

Warning
Mon, 08/13/12 (10:12 AM)
1 day
Tue, 08/14/12 (10:12 AM)
i dont have that **** => i dont have that ****
B3

Warning
Sun, 08/05/12 (8:48 PM)
1 day
Mon, 08/06/12 (8:48 PM)
no silenced **** => no silenced ****
B3

Warning
Tue, 07/31/12 (12:01 AM)
1 hour
Tue, 07/31/12 (1:01 AM)
NO FLAG CAMPING

Kick
Thu, 06/07/12 (9:41 PM)

(Kick Only)
AFk

Kick
Tue, 06/05/12 (6:11 PM)

(Kick Only)

LKalavera (http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/clientdetails.php?id=29005)

Kick
Fri, 05/18/12 (6:27 PM)

(Kick Only)
AFK

Warning
Tue, 02/28/12 (8:33 PM)
1 hour
Tue, 02/28/12 (9:33 PM)
flag camping

[DPG]CaptHooker (http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/clientdetails.php?id=41423)

Warning
Thu, 01/26/12 (10:26 PM)
15 minutes
Thu, 01/26/12 (10:41 PM)
alt f4 u douche fag => alt f4 u douche fag
B3

Kick
Mon, 09/19/11 (5:20 PM)

(Kick Only)
AKF

Kick
Fri, 08/26/11 (9:47 PM)

(Kick Only)
CI

Warning
Thu, 12/23/10 (11:55 AM)
1 hour
Thu, 12/23/10 (12:55 PM)
do not spam, shut-up!

B3

Warning
Thu, 12/23/10 (11:55 AM)
1 hour
Thu, 12/23/10 (12:55 PM)
do not spam, shut-up!

B3

Kick
Tue, 12/21/10 (2:47 PM)

(Kick Only)

Warning
Sun, 12/19/10 (5:46 PM)
3 days
Wed, 12/22/10 (5:46 PM)
well beer kicks ass in general => well beer kicks ass in general
B3

Warning
Tue, 12/14/10 (1:29 PM)
1 hour
Tue, 12/14/10 (2:29 PM)
rule 11

[DPG]WallEyE-2 (http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/clientdetails.php?id=18407)

TempBan
Mon, 11/22/10 (10:21 PM)
2 minutes
Mon, 11/22/10 (10:23 PM)
****in idiots move in => ****in idiots move in
B3

TempBan
Wed, 11/10/10 (2:32 PM)
7 hours, 12 minutes
Wed, 11/10/10 (9:44 PM)
too many warnings: peeing in the gene pool
celidude cover our flag dumb cunt => celidude cover our flag dumb cunt
B3

Warning
Wed, 11/10/10 (2:31 PM)
3 days
Sat, 11/13/10 (2:31 PM)
celidude cover our flag dumb cunt => celidude cover our flag dumb cunt
B3

Warning
Mon, 11/08/10 (1:40 PM)
3 days
Thu, 11/11/10 (1:40 PM)
coyote666 move in biktch => coyote666 move in biktch
B3

Warning
Mon, 11/08/10 (12:44 PM)
3 days
Thu, 11/11/10 (12:44 PM)
dont ***** => dont *****
B3

Warning
Sun, 10/31/10 (12:34 PM)
1 hour
Sun, 10/31/10 (1:34 PM)
do not spam, shut-up!

Warning
Fri, 08/13/10 (11:11 AM)
3 days
Mon, 08/16/10 (11:11 AM)
dont be a***** supreme => dont be a***** supreme
B3

TempBan
Tue, 07/27/10 (12:21 PM)
2 minutes
Tue, 07/27/10 (12:23 PM)
**** sry => **** sry
B3

TempBan
Sun, 07/25/10 (1:34 AM)
2 minutes
Sun, 07/25/10 (1:36 AM)
MOVE IN DUMB ****S => move in dumb ****s
B3

Warning
Mon, 05/31/10 (11:29 PM)
1 day
De-activated

Warning
Fri, 03/26/10 (9:29 PM)
1 day
Sat, 03/27/10 (9:29 PM)
dont be aan ass misdirex => dont be aan ass misdirex
B3

</tbody>

Max][mu$
04-19-2014, 07:36 PM
Temp banned Charlie for 2 weeks. He has over 2000 connections to the server yet he will constantly spawn camp the enemy flag while the flag is there. He first did it on mp_trainstation and then on mp_cw_pacific.

Demo shows solid evidence. Ban will stay in tact. No excuse...

Max][mu$
08-04-2014, 08:34 PM
Banned KlassicHero for having a blatant aimbot. Demo is attached. 7172
Kahne. His PBscreens come up blank. Hoping you can look this guy up in PBbans and cross reference GUIDs or w/e you to get him on the MBL.

http://pbscreens.com/?player-5837827--0------

Thanks.

Xeno
10-19-2014, 03:41 PM
Banned systemcheats for blatant aimbot/wallhack. Both @dedfromabove (http://www.thadpg.com/forums/member.php?u=6009) and I have demos.

dedfromabove
10-19-2014, 06:02 PM

As Xeno said, here is my demo. Pretty blatant. Thanks again for bailing me out Xeno.

MiZeRy2SpArE
02-01-2015, 08:42 PM
temp banned one week until this is verified.
thnx

Max][mu$
02-03-2015, 07:00 PM
temp banned one week until this is verified.
thnx

He is now banned. Next time just perma ban on idiots like this blatantly hack. Also, post a ban request for we know that you want the demo looked at. Thanks.

Max][mu$
04-03-2015, 01:55 PM

Temp banned BEASTMAN17 for 1 day last night for frequent rule11 violations. First he was warned by some players in game, but chose to ignore what they were typing. Then he ignored both of my warnings. The demo attached shows his violations.

He has over 50 connections to our server. He should know the rules by now. He sent me a PM stating that he was banned for no reason and I have informed him that his temp ban would expire tonight. This post is more a less just a point of reference.

Studdmuffin
04-05-2015, 09:43 PM
test

Dren
05-21-2016, 06:19 AM
oSniparatoro

Obvious bot.

Max][mu$
06-28-2017, 10:39 PM
Received an email complaint about [DPG]dedfromabove. It reads as follows:

"Dear Whomever you are, I would like to complain about one of your mods. I was warned once on the server about saying something "racist" and was banned in the next game for saying, and I quote, "You guys are the best!'" and also for saying "I love all races and genders." Your mod named [DPG]dedfromabove is the fellow whomst I would like to talk to as well. Thank you in as I love WAW and the servers pretty cool. I would hope that you respond to me thanks.

Yours,
MarineXp"

I replied back with:

Just checked the logs.

Here is what you said:

Penaltieshttp://www.thadpg.com/echelon/images/add.png
<thead style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">

Type
Added
Duration
Expires
Reason
Admin

</thead><tfoot style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">

</tfoot><tbody id="x_contain-pen" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">
<input src="http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/images/delete.png" type="image" value="Unban" name="x_unban-sub" title="De-Activate / Unban" style="width: 18px; display: inline; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"> http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/images/edit.png
TempBan
Wed, 06/28/17 (7:52 PM)
20 hours, 34 minutes
Thu, 06/29/17 (4:26 PM)
Racist comments and arguing with admins

[DPG]dedfromabove (http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/clientdetails.php?id=166009)

<input src="http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/images/delete.png" type="image" value="Unban" name="x_unban-sub" title="De-Activate / Unban" style="width: 18px; display: inline; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">
Warning
Wed, 06/28/17 (7:51 PM)
1 day
Thu, 06/29/17 (7:51 PM)
and I love you(No homo)
B3

Kick
Wed, 06/28/17 (7:44 PM)

(Kick Only)
No racist comments

[DPG]dedfromabove (http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/clientdetails.php?id=166009)

</tbody>

Admin Actionshttp://www.thadpg.com/echelon/images/add.png

Type
Added
Duration
Expires
Reason
Client

</tfoot><tbody id="x_contain-admin" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">
This user has no recorded admin actions!

</tbody>

Chat Logshttp://www.thadpg.com/echelon/images/add.png

CoD5 HC CTF

Scope

</tfoot><tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">
TEAM
you guys are cool
Wed, 06/28/17 (7:52 PM)

ALL
and I love you(No homo)

ALL
and I love transexuals

ALL
I love races

ALL
am I allowed to say that i love all races
Wed, 06/28/17 (7:50 PM)

ALL
I couldn't read it in time
Wed, 06/28/17 (7:49 PM)

ALL
!rules
Wed, 06/28/17 (7:49 PM)

ALL
?
Wed, 06/28/17 (7:48 PM)

ALL
am I allowed to curse

ALL
LMAO

ALL
thats numberist u should be banned
Wed, 06/28/17 (7:47 PM)

ALL
I love my numbers
Wed, 06/28/17 (7:47 PM)

ALL
right
Wed, 06/28/17 (7:46 PM)

ALL
I am black anyway lmao

ALL
I said I loved them

ALL
thats what I said

ALL
no I said I love N1 99 3rs"

ALL
? waht are yo u talking about
Wed, 06/28/17 (7:45 PM)

ALL
why did you kick me?
Wed, 06/28/17 (7:44 PM)

ALL
I love n1993rs
Wed, 06/28/17 (7:43 PM)

ALL
can't even spawn in... smh
Wed, 06/28/17 (7:42 PM)

ALL
why can't I use my classes in this
Wed, 06/28/17 (7:39 PM)

ALL
bro how tf are you shooting me when I spawn
Wed, 06/28/17 (7:33 PM)

</tbody>

Top (http://www.thadpg.com/echelon/clientdetails.php?id=297987#t)

You are now perma banned.

-Max

Xeno
11-10-2017, 08:35 PM
Ban [dead]CrUnCh24 per Max][mu$

http://www.thadpg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22291&p=210402#post210402

Stueck0514
02-26-2018, 05:44 PM
Nick: Sgt_Bickle
Why: WH/AB
When: 2/26/2018

Stueck0514
11-23-2018, 07:28 PM
Nick: UndertaleSAN
Why: AB
When: 11/23/2018

Demo provided by [Bm8]Trismos

Hard banned by GUID, so he will have to wait more than 19.7 years.